FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I remember this game. Started it once and the characters and animations look awesome but it sucked that you basically had to follow such a strict walkthrough in order to progress. I wish you could just walk around and do whatever questlines you wanna do first before doing the others.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I remember this game. Started it once and the characters and animations look awesome but it sucked that you basically had to follow such a strict walkthrough in order to progress. I wish you could just walk around and do whatever questlines you wanna do first before doing the others.
c
On my computer, they are all part of the same scene.

cintaku123

Dec 28, 2018
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.004] [Beggar of Net] (4.4 gb rar win source)
503 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

00041 update patch (0.1mb): Mega
(unrar into your GAME/folder and overwrite when asked)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant extract :(

Reactions: SoFT333

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I have gone on several dates with carol but still can't progress. I have high culture and buy the most expensive things. What do I do? Also there is an exclamation mark over the girls bathroom in recess but it doesn't do anything.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Tomorrow.
i checked on my dora Tha exploror app
An gone in incognito..Now i swered on my life that i will be banging daisy infront of the christian ntring him....
how tha fak he laid hands rechel,fak that ass is mine....
Beggar Of Net is creating Adult Video Games _ Patreon - Google Chrome 2_29_2020 10_42_31 PM (2).png hero_AHauntedHouse2-2014-1.jpg
error404
update should be here or bon done it again taken more time to release....Meanwhile

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BDI

May 23, 2017
Wrong as hell
those are NOT in the game.
you need to stop looking at the CGs and play the game instead ;)
It just so happens that I HAVE played the game from the last save of the preceding form to starting a new game three times and finishing them all.YOU,sir, need to STOP jumping to conclusions!

• Haha
Reactions: ads and tsukiouji

airze

Feb 8, 2018
It just so happens that I HAVE played the game from the last save of the preceding form to starting a new game three times and finishing them all.YOU,sir, need to STOP jumping to conclusions!
I think what was trying to say was her content isn't in yet at lest thats what I got witch was the question ask that doesn't mean she has no content just not a independent story like many others at lest not yet only scenes are from main plot witch I wouldn't count as her content ether
plz note I'm not defending the way he said it just what was said because its sad but true her content isn't in only bits and pieces

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is it normal that i can't find my folder game with my saves on my android device ? I installed the game from apkgamers.org

shans169105

Sep 30, 2019
how to get through the quest with christian's house delete photos rachel house I go in then get out it doesn't work computer doesn't work help

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes