Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

• Fulll Quest Morgan (Morgan's Mon, Morgan's Aunt and Principal of Hospital)
  • Full Quest Daisy (Daisy and Daisy's mom)
Maybe Marckus family is implemented in this update.

maybe = not this time, but "maybe" later :whistle:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I re-patreoned some time ago, and I figured I'd share this for those who missed her/made a fuss about the ugly tatooed bimbo who replaced her:

View attachment 566678

Maggie's back, so rejoice friends. Though she'll probably have a different name and different role. Still, it's nice that her character wasn't scrapped after all.
I saw that and read Z4IKO comment and my thought was BoN hit two birds. Changed a character but kept the old model and used it as what appears a new character. He pleased all his supporters.Bravo BoN nicely played.
Now what about Mindy, Maggie's daughter? What could he do with her?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
true story revamp near use all old version now only 3 or 4 update more the game is don't any from old version to put update the only to make it long to wait is slow update and cut update short.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

Delay:
I learned something so cool and I want try implement it in this update. It will take me one day of work.

Home events;
I want to do something very handsome. Maybe as a game within the game. Different events depending on the day. And many variables and reactions. But the ideal would be to program it when the girls are unlocked. So I can do the entire event. I don't want to do something fast and shabby to pity the impatient. I want to do something very playable and repeatable. I will show you a bit of the idea I have for home events in this update. Sorry but I love this game and I wanna create new mechanics for the game. I sure you like the final result.

Reactions: Gasanvar
Mar 28, 2019

Delay:
I learned something so cool and I want try implement it in this update. It will take me one day of work.

Home events;
I want to do something very handsome. Maybe as a game within the game. Different events depending on the day. And many variables and reactions. But the ideal would be to program it when the girls are unlocked. So I can do the entire event. I don't want to do something fast and shabby to pity the impatient. I want to do something very playable and repeatable. I will show you a bit of the idea I have for home events in this update. Sorry but I love this game and I wanna create new mechanics for the game. I sure you like the final result.
Sh*t, as I guessed.

Reactions: Gasanvar

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there a walkthrough from the latest version 0.4 of TOM's party? I would like to know which is the best walkthrough

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Home events;
Just one day delay, i can wait.

And we will have the first home events, nice.

Be prepared for a new "bug fest". Incoming tons of bugs.

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I saw a cpl of comments about carol and her mom threesome scene ..... is there is such a thing and if yes how to get it , I already finished the update just missing this scene

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes