Dec 16, 2019
Ok, I don't know if I'm stupid or this shit is bugged but I can't find the Teachers' Room. Other comments say that its on the second floor, but I don't know how to get there, if I try to going up through the stairs on the left of the institute 1f east side it says "It's clossed". Help pls.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
WHen I call Mrs Green to visit I get now loading..... then error "failed to load:data/Map272.json" anyone have a fix?
why are you calling her in the first place to babysit or have sex with her you simple use the job listing in your phone

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
I really would appreciate if BON would finally add some daily life into the home of the mc. He promised to do it, but didn't do it until now. What a big disappointment. It can't be that hard to implement the old graphics and actions. Who in the revamp-poll voted for this revamp because of the reason to do everything in a new way? Nobody!

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Morgan? Sounds like old graphics.
Maybe? Sounds like a delay or a lie.
Everytime i read a "Maybe" in the announcement, a part of my soul dies.

I really would appreciate if BON would finally add some daily life into the home of the mc. He promised to do it, but didn't do it until now. What a big disappointment. It can't be that hard to implement the old graphics and actions. Who in the revamp-poll voted for this revamp because of the reason to do everything in a new way? Nobody!
Exactly. Unfortunately, this caused several bugs during testing.

It has been confirmed that we will have OLD GRAPHICS in some Morgan scenes.

Reactions: Gasanvar

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018

That's true, but first of all BON mentioned the problems when he brought out the previous version of the game (the previous not the current one) and second he said that he would implement it in the next version, so in the current one. It didn't happen though, as we all know.

Mar 28, 2019

Poor Sandra. I love her but her contents were all old graphics. I have a feeling Tyna will be the same.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Poor Sandra. I love her but her contents were all old graphics. I have a feeling Tyna will be the same.
Kinda bad wait for new scenes and have the same old graphics and scenes from the OLD MNL (even the updated graphics one)

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
When I played in MNL 2.1, I could not complete the game several times. MATADOR killed me every time !!! I vowed the health of my former mother-in-law that I would not return to this game! But I returned to game and still defeated BON! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can no longer defeat BON in MNL: REVAMP!!!
Gentlemen`s, please give me the Save`s from this game!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes