Reiyo9

Jul 2, 2018
what to do with this after amy conversation with her friends at night? after the maid give him something

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Dont know what happened in my game but the language has changed to Spanish, am at the police station after Ronald was caught with Mrs Taylor. How can i get it back to English pls, need it to answer the police questions. Thank you.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Dont know what happened in my game but the language has changed to Spanish, am at the police station after Ronald was caught with Mrs Taylor. How can i get it back to English pls, need it to answer the police questions. Thank you.
You'll need to get the RPG save editor and edit a switch in your game save. Follow my previous post on this up to step 4 to find the switch variables:
For those that have issues with the hospital in the new version, I was able to fix it by editing my save file. Here's how you fix it:
  1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE! (If you change the wrong values it could mess up the save, you've been warned)
  2. Make sure you have taken all the necessary hospital courses! (recheck this, the new version messed this up too - it probably isn't necessary, but this is what I did, so best to be safe). Now when you enter the hospital job the nurse should mention IVs.
  3. Open your save file using the RPG Maker Save Editor (download here)
  4. Open advanced settings and go to the newly popped up switches tab
  5. Change these switches to true (with checkmark):
    1. 151: Enfermero (needs to be on - main switch for the nursing job)
    2. 154: Camillero (needs to be on to have red-headed nurses scenes active)
    3. The 3 titulo1 switches (153, 158, 160) should be on.
  6. Can also optional change these switches to what I'm guessing are their proper settings:
    1. 150: Enfermero PLUS SHOULD BE ON unless you haven't started the sex experiment scene. This switch controls the start of the sex experiment scenes, this is triggered by talking to the director. If you want to see the scene again, you can toggle this off. Repeating the scene doesn't seem to break anything.
    2. 155: Silla de ruedas and 157: Limpiador de planta don't have to be on, but may be good to have on for consistency
    3. none of the prueba titulos switches need to be checked. I have them unchecked.
And that's it. It should now be fixed! Here are some other variables (note: NOT SWITCHES) to know if you want to replay the hospital scenes (just set the variable to 0 to replay them):
  • 116: Xperimento - This is the hospital experiment scene count
  • 117: PACIERNTE 4 - This is Gisela (fourth door)
  • 118: PACIERNTE 3 - This is Mr. and Mrs. Cooper (third door)
  • 119: PACIERNTE 2 - This is Andrea (first door)
  • 120: PACIERNTE 1 - This is Megan (second door)
The switch you will need to toggle is 14: Ingles. Make sure it has a checkmark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
You'll need to get the RPG save editor and edit a switch in your game save. Follow my previous post on this up to step 4 to find the switch variables:

The switch you will need to toggle is 14: Ingles. Make sure it has a checkmark.
Nice one Big Daddy, you are a life saver!!!
Thank you.

Reactions: Big Daddy

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was more thinking of a guide I can read ahead of time, see what routes there are and stuff rather than in game hints
You don't need it. There is almost no "stuff" anymore. The game is "linear" now: there are 2 routes only - "house story" and "school story". Period.

Truth is that Lazy Dude should have learned Ren'Py and ported it in order to spare us all this pointless walking around.

Mar 28, 2019
I hope to get the very earliest original version to v1.4. We cannot download them and see many scenes like old versions of Sarah/Maria/Laura and Sandra/Christine now.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes