- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I know what you mean it's quite easy in this game not like the original where it's race against time with everyone delaying you specially Morgan's cousin( I think )
Exactly. There are just two steps to stop Christian at Revamp: 1) Lock him at Bathroom. 2) Change the Drinks.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Hi. I have a little question, just started playing this revamp, but i remember that previously there was an order to recess quest, otherwise we'd be locked out of some routes/stats with girls. Does the old recess guide aplly in this version or is the order irrevelant?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hi. I have a little question, just started playing this revamp, but i remember that previously there was an order to recess quest, otherwise we'd be locked out of some routes/stats with girls. Does the old recess guide aplly in this version or is the order irrevelant?
Irrelevant.

so i just put it in the new version game folder?
Just to what he said to do. Put the .json files at game folder/www/data

Reactions: xorger

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
I'm playing the browser version, and can't do mrs. jordan's quest. i go to otto labs, click on the receptionist, but nothing happens. i can't get past the gate. is this a bug?

If I can't get in and just skip her quest, will that block me from other quests later in the game?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
In changelog 0.003 it says "I had to erase the house events. A very problematic bug has come out, I'm working on fixing it. For the next expansion they will be implemented."
I dont even know what this means but it sounds bad. Is it fixed by 0.004.2?

Feb 25, 2018
I'm replaying the new version 4.2 and now it seems the party is even shorter someone knows what side missions or girls are important and have some kind of future repercussions? like the dildo !
I was doing nesrot and tom sisters at the party but now i cant even do that because i dont have time for the two of them ! so i want to know if someone in that shit party matters like the dildo !

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'm replaying the new version 4.2 and now it seems the party is even shorter someone knows what side missions or girls are important and have some kind of future repercussions? like the dildo !
I was doing nesrot and tom sisters at the party but now i cant even do that because i dont have time for the two of them ! so i want to know if someone in that shit party matters like the dildo !
The girls are just a extra content, you can choose anyone and play with them. But remember, your main focus are Sarah and Christian at the party. Just do whatever you wanna do, the girl you choose will not interfere in future updates.

Feb 25, 2018
The girls are just a extra content, you can choose anyone and play with them. But remember, your main focus are Sarah and Christian at the party. Just do whatever you wanna do, the girl you choose will not interfere in future updates.
And the guys like Phil and charles they matter or is just to pass time?

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
NO :( DOESNT WORK
Try this (note that this version is version 4.1, and one of the files conflicted with the new version, so you will have to go back to 4.1, but if it fixes it it's probably worth it.
Mod scenes for v 4.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
The best event of this update was The ThickAss Mechanic. But To be honest the BEST PART of the revamp in general is that the game is now much simpler, it has an in-game walkthrough and the new Job events are hella nice. I really really enjoyed the hospital, babysitting and mechanic events. The hospital is my fav one. It was nice to see a bit of Lucy on the mechanic one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God I love how big she is in comparison to the mechanic even tho she is thicc af too :love: I cant wait for her story :cry:
how long do you have to work to get scene with the mechanic???

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes