Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
More redesign of Nesrot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet big time sweet. Plus in this one ShaSha is his sister so I am actually interested in seeing the dynamic between the two of them. I just hope the content with her is more juicy than the original. While I loved it there it was sadly lacking for one of my favorite characters.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Updated PC Cheat Mod

Finally now start playing the game since old version (before revamp) and this as far as I reach (After breaking into Warren House). So updated the PC Cheat Mod to match the things I changed for my gameplay.

Will fix any bugs I come across also, haven't seen any as yet though.
There is no need to update and depending if you guys want these options, I will include or exclude in next update.

Last edited:

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
is there a workaround for the garage bug? Like a variable or switch that we can edit? think i might also be stuck in the laptop -> delivery loop issue.

Hopper39

May 16, 2020
I also had the predecessor of the game, it is also well done but also very large in terms of memory.

My english is not so good i did it with a translator please check with me

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
is there a workaround for the garage bug? Like a variable or switch that we can edit? think i might also be stuck in the laptop -> delivery loop issue.
Not sure what game bug you got, think I pass that area already without any issues. Is that after doing the unpacking of boxes for Maria at Otter lab. Then going home and going to her to bedroom?

Send your save and I will check it out and try to fix the issue.

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Not sure what game bug you got, think I pass that area already without any issues. Is that after doing the unpacking of boxes for Maria at Otter lab. Then going home and going to her to bedroom?

Send your save and I will check it out and try to fix the issue.
I think he is talking about a garage mission bug, i had the same but you can go around it.

go to the hornet garage at exactly 08h00 at morning do the first job then go inside and do it a second time, in the afternoon after that don't go anywhere speed time with you phone until 08h00 of the next day, do the third job and voila! next course unlocked. hope it helps :)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes