Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
You could always go to the discord and post it there. BON does post there and as long as you aren't overly critical he does listen. I do remember when I used to post the bugs I found back in the day when he was still doing the origin version of this game.

But man hearing that is honestly sad TBH.
Nah, I won't go there, if that was how just one of his fans reacted to one suggestion, I didn't even made a critic, then I won't go where tons of those other fans that could be the same or worse will be. BoN hates toxicness, that much we have in common.

But thank you for your suggestion. I was suggesting if BoN could make a datasheet for dates, or if he could make an automatic selection for dates when you have chosen the correct answer from then onwards, as dating can be annoying having to choose every time if you want to watch the scene again.

Largeguap

Jun 10, 2020
Hi..
I only downloaded the modded android version and i installed it but the game keeps crashing can anyone help pls

RagnarokDelta

Aug 22, 2017
Excuse the question, if I download the base game and the dlc from the patreon page, does it work the same as if I download the f95zone game zip? My network connection is very slow and the mediafire link works better for me ... Anyway thank you very much for sharing this game!

Jan 25, 2019
Nah, I won't go there, if that was how just one of his fans reacted to one suggestion, I didn't even made a critic, then I won't go where tons of those other fans that could be the same or worse will be. BoN hates toxicness, that much we have in common.

But thank you for your suggestion. I was suggesting if BoN could make a datasheet for dates, or if he could make an automatic selection for dates when you have chosen the correct answer from then onwards, as dating can be annoying having to choose every time if you want to watch the scene again.
It is really a shame that we, as a community, would have such harsh opinions. Either pro or against.
Taking your statements about the dev, it also seems like the dev is already tired of this extreme behaviour.
Still, as @Mistress_Kixen shared his/her points about in-game bugs, the dev could also take a look into this -> In the end, we all want a good game, with as number of bugs kept as low as possible.

Again, who knows, maybe he works alone and has to do everything by himself/herself -> It will probably be very demanding to take care of all aspects.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
This next update should put us were he ended the original My new Life
big update...
More sister's story, finish many random stories, introduce some others characthers...pussy figths full and of course my special unfinished story mom of main character story (kicked out, move to new house, discover all of dad, hate or love with dad...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It is really a shame that we, as a community, would have such harsh opinions. Either pro or against.
Taking your statements about the dev, it also seems like the dev is already tired of this extreme behaviour.
Still, as @Mistress_Kixen shared his/her points about in-game bugs, the dev could also take a look into this -> In the end, we all want a good game, with as number of bugs kept as low as possible.

Again, who knows, maybe he works alone and has to do everything by himself/herself -> It will probably be very demanding to take care of all aspects.
The creator doesn't visit this thread because a lot of the Angry/Frustrated/disappointed players who are considered haters by some have filled this thread with their frustrations and BON doesn't take to that sort of thing well.

I would post there on the discord as well but I don't have the link to it myself, and I won't post on the patreon either for the exact same reasons evans15 mentioned. a few years back before the game was remade it was never as toxic as it is now.

Harry Private

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know de code of the computer of Beth's dad. tried all kinds of combinations with the birthday of Beth but it doesnt seam to work.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes