Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
right click save folder 7zip.winrar then here says attach files and select the winrar/7 zip
I can't figure that shit out man. Sorry about that. If I can get it done I will send them over.

Basically I have a save file at the choice of which gang you want, then a save file for each chosen gang. All have the same content other than the Nesrot save where I unlocked scenes for hospital jobs and the baby sitting sex scenes.

As for the update. Are they like the old game where he releases them broken to shit, in which case is it best waiting and then wait for the chap who created the mod tool before choosing to play the latest version?

Reactions: chicho1958

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone!
does the babysitting job have any sex scenes????
So for the white couple you will eventually go to the Hornet pub and spot the husband. Next time you babysit for them you tell the wife to check out the hornet pub. She comes back crying and you give her a sympathy bonidge. You can then call her and get the anal scene.

For the black couple I don't know what triggers it but I was able to call the wife after 5pm and you get a couple of positions. Not sure if she has anal.

For the guy with the daughter the same thing as above. Just call him and you get a handjob off the daughter.

For the last woman you just babysit her and after a couple of times you make a reference about wine. Get wine, do the job again and you get a handjob. Thats all the content that I am aware of.

For the hospital work just keep working the shifts and getting the licences. With each upgrade you get new scenes and can have a double bj or double fuck. For the mechanic job I only saw the scenes where you peek at her in the shower.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes