chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
patched with gallery and pc cheat maybe? that would be perfect :D
no gallery because i don't know if it's for latest version,i used on 7.8 but not 7.8.1.Gimme a few seconds and i'll see if it works,was reading mod and it's for 7.8, but will try it after i upload game at 47%,if i was you go page 1 click gallery mod and read it

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Encrypted is same to compressed? Anyways im downloading now the full link of the 0.7.8.1 with almost 4Gb, will take a while tho but i think it will be for the best .
Think of it as two version of the same game. Both are identical gameplay wise.
But the FULL has the extension .rpgmvp for its resources whereas the compress does not.

If you are unsure, better to download the full if you want to avoid any errors. You can use the PC Cheat Mod, etc on any version. (FULL or Compress)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
patched with gallery and pc cheat maybe? that would be perfect :D

gallery mod is for 7.8 this version is 7.8.1,didn't want risk it,but gimme few seconds and let you know if it works for 7.8.1,ingame click 1 for 1 of the mod the other one you already know

Reactions: Snow972

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Mod scenes for v0.07.8
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
It won't work in 7.8 and the patch won't do shit

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
ok i fix , there is BUG for cheat mod , i have 0.7.8 v for game , i hack only money .

there is bug for two characters (same) in house like kitchen and bathroom .. i dont know but i downlaod again game and same save (not old) no working , but i now enter in bathroom with no problem.. i dont know how but someone make rly bad this cheat mod

Simara

Jul 1, 2017
please someone give the full pack image of the game or just Laura package because i'm because the game can't charge the Laura086 image and i don't have any Laura image between 062 and 130 help me pls

Reactions: Polarburrr913

tmxhfls

Jun 21, 2020
Applying incest patch does not change anything. What's the difference? What scenes are added? I played to the end.

Mar 18, 2018
Yo, put on www/img/pictures, and maybe also for good measure.
i tried to open the links and got this,

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes