Jan 5, 2019
What do you do when you want to drive Laura to the comic book store? I drove around the whole map and any place you can park glitches the game?

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
привет люди, скажите мне, что вам нужно сделать, чтобы помочь Люси с коробками, а потом она будет заниматься химией только со мной?

Malvina

May 4, 2018
Once you guys send me your save either here or via private message. I can better look at it.

Hello, there is my savegame. As written before, I had problems after soccer training. Once finished training timer, it takes me back to dragunov pub saying to go home and i can't do nothing.
Thanks.

Hinkypunk

Aug 4, 2017
You can still use the north side of the street to get into the Hornet club you have need to. And the cops will only be there at night. I'm not sure how long the cops will be there because I'm still in the first house part of the game finishing up school quests and dating.
I know. The problem is that in the storyline of Amy and now Lucy the game drives me automatically with the car to the area where the police is waiting. And I also have to follow Laura in her storyline and have to enter Downtown South from the left side. Everytime I get arrested. I hope I'll find soon a fix for that issue. Because now I'm completly stuck (Lucy Storyline).

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello, there is my savegame. As written before, I had problems after soccer training. Once finished training timer, it takes me back to dragunov pub saying to go home and i can't do nothing.
Thanks.
This is a game breaking bug cause by an, in my opinion, stupid minigame. It is really not my job to be fixing creator bugs.
I thought you all would of gotten a bug fix patch for the numerous bugs by now.

Anyways seeing as today wasn't so bad and I got some time. Here is the fix for the football training event.

=========================================
Fix for the football training event

This will fix the game breaking bug during football defense training mini-game. Also I reduce the time from 30sec to 15sec, cause why not! :whistle:

Install: By now everyone should know how to install a simple folder in their game. If not, then search the thread :devilish:
Hint: Check my pc cheat mod installation instruction number 6. The fundamentals is basically the same :devilish:

Last edited:

Malvina

May 4, 2018
This is a game breaking bug cause by an, in my opinion, stupid minigame. It is really not my job to be fixing creator bugs.
I thought you all would of gotten a bug fix patch for the numerous bugs by now.

Anyways seeing as today wasn't so bad and I got some time. Here is the fix for the football training event.

=========================================
Fix for the football training event

This will fix the game breaking bug where, during football defense training mini-game. Also I reduce the time from 30sec to 15sec, cause why not! :whistle:

Install: By now everyone should know how to install a simple folder in their game. If not, then search the thread :devilish:
Hint: Check my pc cheat mod installation instruction number 6. The fundamentals is basically the same :devilish:
Awesome. Thanks a lot!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
What to do in Pam's quest I completed all the sex scenes but it keeps showing up for me to visit her and take weed, I've tried 10 times more never change this dialogue

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What to do in Pam's quest I completed all the sex scenes but it keeps showing up for me to visit her and take weed, I've tried 10 times more never change this dialogue
I didn't check in the new update but from the last updates, I know that is the final quest. Nothing else to see. Bon just didnt update the profile to say no more content.

I honestly recommend you guys who new to the game, read the game guide at OP. Reason I said new, is because this is known for a long time.

I can’t save the game on MAC, anyone have a fix?
I never used Mac, so not sure if the file structure is the same or you running the game via BCA or Wine but try going into the "www" folder of the game and create a folder and name it "save". Obviously without the quotes

You can bang lucy?
Not as yet. But I read there are some new really nice scenes. I dont play the game, but would definitely start back playing when MC dives in that ass. Ever since otter labs first encounter in OLD game, I been counting the days then months and now years :cry:. Dam I sound thirsty :coffee:, wonder what my girl will say if she knew I lusting over a game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Just looking at the walkthrough and all the story interdependencies, I can image that the logic that went in the scripting of this game is all over the place. That being said I've quite enjoyed it so far. Thanks to Symphony of the Night as well for the fixes!

dantxx

Feb 29, 2020
i cant find the cards..
theres the Question mark but theres no box for grab .. anyone has a fix for it ?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
i cant find the cards..
theres the Question mark but theres no box for grab .. anyone has a fix for it ?
Not the right time yet. Check back next day or later in the day.

I know. The problem is that in the storyline of Amy and now Lucy the game drives me automatically with the car to the area where the police is waiting. And I also have to follow Laura in her storyline and have to enter Downtown South from the left side. Everytime I get arrested. I hope I'll find soon a fix for that issue. Because now I'm completly stuck (Lucy Storyline).
The only thing I can think off is if you took money from the pharmacy during Brenda quest, then the cop will hate you for a long time. May be there is a switch or variable to turn that off.

Last edited:

kasl37russ

May 23, 2021
привет люди, скажите мне, что вам нужно сделать, чтобы помочь Люси с коробками, а потом она будет заниматься химией только со мной?

R.G.4all

May 23, 2020
can someone tell me whether stealth stats still in use or not? :confused:
and does anyone know how to raise it without using Cheats? :unsure:

sorry if my english is bad, and thank you very much for the person who answered my question :)(y)

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
Greetings to all! I really need help, I got a bug. In my board of persons, it is written in the section of school quests that the content is no longer available. Although I only got through a little, the last quest was to get the blood of a virgin. I am attaching a screenshot. Maybe I went for a ride with Warren in the car. It seems that this cannot be done, but I cannot say that. Help me please.

K41T0

Jun 29, 2018
The screen goes black on the mission to go to the football game with Lucy in the caravan,
and you can not use the pccheatmode does nothing neither with the W nor from the inventory

Reactions: KillerCroc35

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
I downloaded the game completely (full) & also I didn't use any save editor or cheat becuase I'm new player of this game, but when I played it I found this error and game stuck on loading.
1st error while I goto kitchen for glass of water then catch amy. 0Intro001.png but after that I stuck on 0Intro061.png

Help...!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes