Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
This game is very confusing. I can't even find the stupid highschool on the map.
on the main game page under extras there is a few links things like cheat mod , scene viewer , saves , map , map 2, dating guide, cg rip , guide , or bug fixes ... map 2 shows you the parts of town you can go to... hope it helps

Ookey12345

Dec 27, 2020
PC COMPRESSED - v0.97
Update date:08/04/2024

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller(NOT resize/cut but compress) with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download v0.96
Size - 1.66 GB
Mega Pixeldrain

Update patch to v0.97
Size - 14.1 MB
Mega
How do I enter the 0.97 to 0.96 update file?
I play it on joiplay, or is there a full file compressed at 0.97?

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Would anyone mind telling me what the gay content is? The pictures don't depict anything, and I won't want to go looking for it if it's only a scene or two.

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
Would anyone mind telling me what the gay content is? The pictures don't depict anything, and I won't want to go looking for it if it's only a scene or two.
it's been a while since i played this so cmiiw, but there's Jason and other shemale scenes.
Also question for dev, how long do we have to wait for smooth play without having to restart the game every version?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
I am so frustrated with the dev, cause its a good concept. I like banging lots of hot female teachers in games.

The bugs in this game are literally killing it though. I wish begger would just do better.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I have no idea what happened but the game just froze leaving the house on the timer on day 2 going to school. I haven't played in years since the Dev keeps rebuilding the game, so no idea what is going on. Another reason to not play the game for 19 hours to get back to where I might have been 20 rebuilds ago.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes