bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyNewLifeRevamp-0.97
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MrMax
Oct 16, 2019
How to:

Fuck Carmen:
-Just follow book of faces. When you get the option to fuck Mila, fuck her until she gets pregnant, you shouldn't keep fucking her because that mess with my BOF, so just get her pregnant, and don't mess with her until carmen is finished. Follow BOF, then you have interactive lick with carmen. Do that 5 times you unlock Interactive bj. Grind bj and you should unlock TF (and hj, but it won't get highlated). Idk if it was bj, hj, tf, or lick but grind 5 times all of those and you should get vaginal, then anal. You should press both of those bc maybe they got unlock, but not highlated.

Fuck Amaria:

-Play through Carmen's quest and you should unlock interactive lick, do that 5 times and you should unlock bj. I kept coming to her store after and I could only buy stuff, but ai stay inside the store and spend time until 4 am, then talk to her. I could do scenes again, and then I spoke to her at 7 am everytime. Anal and Vaginal won't get highlated, so grind bj until tf is unlocked, hj also will get unlocked, finally grind hj, bj, tf, or lick to unlock anal, and then unlock vaginal.

I was grinding Carmen and couldn't have sex with her, so I completed Amaria and then I could have sex with Carmen. So Idk, maybe there is something there.

I can fuck Carmen when talking to her at recess, but not when she's in the classroom

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes