Strikerz666

Oct 25, 2023
Begger knocks another woman off the list but add another 3 for future content while he is at it, we are going to be waiting for years to complete and get with everyone woman, especially with the wait time for Begger new content.

Reactions: chicho1958

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think it's time to wrap this one up and start anew, every time i pick this one up i always start fresh and then get bored 30% in. It's too bloated and he should've updated the models when he started the revamp. The original characters are hella outdated by today's standards.

Ultimythix

Nov 22, 2018
I played this game a few years ago. I cant bring myself to the point of playing it again because of the unavoidable NTR Scene and the Way Sarah is acting. Her behavior is so random and it seems forced.

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
The new update contains 171 new pictures! A lot of them are from the same type as they are part of an animation. And this took 2 Months, now I know, why Beggar needs so much vacation, damn how much work this must have been. Unbelievable! I hope he is alive.

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
The new update contains 171 new pictures! A lot of them are from the same type as they are part of an animation. And this took 2 Months, now I know, why Beggar needs so much vacation, damn how much work this must have been. Unbelievable! I hope he is alive.
if he not continue this project maybe got people take over

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys, anyone had the same issue that after i modified plugins.js file , the game didn't start? I'm talking about the latest/current version here?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes