Hackiechen

Jan 3, 2023
GREAT NOW TO THE NEXT UPDATE ,I KNOW IT'S GONA BE MAFIA QUESTS AND RANKS FIX THE TOURNAMENT FIGHT OR ASK THE PEOPLE WHAT THE F THEY WANT YOUR GAME HAS POTENTIAL TO BE THE BEST GAME OF ALL GET YOUR SHIIT TOGETHER

• Haha
Reactions: Ches91

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
My New Life COMPRESSED [v0.97]

COMPRESS UPDATED: LINK
Patch size - 13.6MB

I suggest you guys bookmark the compress link in your browser or use f95zone bookmarks for quick reference to the compressed version in the future. OR simply just use search.
Hey mate thanks for all you do. I've just encountered a bug on Joiplay as I try to go to the load files it comes up with
"this.contents.bltImage is not a function"
Could you check into that for me ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey mate thanks for all you do. I've just encountered a bug on Joiplay as I try to go to the load files it comes up with
"this.contents.bltImage is not a function"
Could you check into that for me ?
Did you have any mods install previous?
It working fine on my side
Just to be safe, let me update it with a clean wipe.

Try the new download and install it.
Everything is working fine on my side

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 3899336

New

Mega

Google Drive

Only Carmen :ROFLMAO:, not even a piece of Tyna since he released Amaria's full house, "a lot of fixes", i bet it's full of bugs as always, 4 long months to release only this, this is the Beggar that we know.

Reactions: PokeIssau

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
does someone have a save where i can bang carmen in school in her classroom and in the recess area or whatever its called. My save files are bugged and it says for me to go knock up mila again even though i already did.

I am attaching save file, i have to use the image bug fixer to get the scene at her place to start and only licking her, blowjob, and anal are options i can do.

If i keep repeating the scene it will unlock there other options one at a time.

I have no mods and i tried using the original and compressed version and the bug happens on both.

Last edited:
Reactions: pijazor123

PokeIssau

Can An Ass be Too Fat?
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
New scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them V0.97

This update is focused on Carmen, there is supposed to be interactive sex with Amaria but there are no new scenes of her, I guess he used the scenes from V0.96, correct me if I'm wrong. anyway, enjoy.

CARMEN:
00.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Others:
Carmen130.png Carmen166.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main list updated

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes