marlonm10

Dec 31, 2020
You sure your game is updated or you not using any mods. (my pc cheat mod is fine to use).
Reason I say this is because I have no issues what-so-ever when I load up your save. I still attach the save after the football. But like I say, no issues on my side when I load it up.
Yes bro the problem is that when I advance to the part to enter the hotel when I enter the room I jump into the scene with Lucy and I don't know how to get through
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 203815.png

And if I stand still waiting for the game to start, the screen starts flashing
20240728_204033.jpg

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
Hello friends. Does anyone have any saves from the race against Tyna? Because my character disappears after winning the race and I can't get past Warner's mission! Could any hero help me? Please.

marlonm10

Dec 31, 2020
You sure your game is updated or you not using any mods. (my pc cheat mod is fine to use).
Reason I say this is because I have no issues what-so-ever when I load up your save. I still attach the save after the football. But like I say, no issues on my side when I load it up.
And in this save at the end of Munchen he is bugged in the scene that follows
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 210050.png

In this one, it doesn't matter if I play the game or I spend it with the cheat, he always bugs there

AntorusX7

Aug 18, 2017
hello any can help me?
I'm stuck on the mission to bring Sarah home (Knightstown) and it won't let me go any further.
1722224837113.png
SoN can you help me pls?? Sorry for my bad english

diudeno

May 10, 2020
Cuando hago la mision del colegio en la noche y tengo que llevar a Sarah a casa la llevo a High Newborghood east a la casa que teengo ahora y el coche entra en la casa y ya no puedo seguir .

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
can someone help me pls? after a reace with tyina my chacters disseaper and i cant do anything
This problem is solved after you do the next main story quests. I think there are 4 missions. You will have to use the mouse to do these missions where you have to walk through the locations with better precision. After you participated in a new race and won. The MC reappears again!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes bro the problem is that when I advance to the part to enter the hotel when I enter the room I jump into the scene with Lucy and I don't know how to get through
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 203815.png

And if I stand still waiting for the game to start, the screen starts flashing
20240728_204033.jpg
I have no issue on my side and Im using your save?????? Probaly send me a save right before but judging from your second screenshot below. You doing something wrong on your side. Read below as well.
And in this save at the end of Munchen he is bugged in the scene that follows
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 210050.png

In this one, it doesn't matter if I play the game or I spend it with the cheat, he always bugs there
This means you dont have incest on and miss tons of previous sex scenes before even reaching Barcelona. You can simple turn incest on and the bug will disappear. But like I said you miss some scenes in the game

hello any can help me?
I'm stuck on the mission to bring Sarah home (Knightstown) and it won't let me go any further.
View attachment 3878246
SoN can you help me pls?? Sorry for my bad english
Should work fine now. Load up save and go drop Tyna home

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Has any group ever decided to just take the files from this game and make their own, non-buggy version? Because after almost 5 years, the bugs, lack of consistent updates, and excuses from Beggar to finish his own game are disgusting. Someone with knowledge of RPGMaker, PLEASE, take this games' files and code from beggar and finish the damn game. At this point, Beggar just can't handle his own projects. I normally don't advocate for this but it should be done. Literally download the files here, open up rpgmaker and form a group and start going to work.

Add textures, story, some of the promised characters and H-Scenes he keeps teasing his Patreon fools with. Unless it's done, this game will never be finished. AND YOU ALL WILL FIX THE BUGS HE DOESNT

P.AS

Mar 8, 2020

Hey bro, can you help me, here is my save, it is about Lucy's past, then the scene gets stuck and it is no longer possible to continue.

gexen2

Oct 1, 2017
Has any group ever decided to just take the files from this game and make their own, non-buggy version? Because after almost 5 years, the bugs, lack of consistent updates, and excuses from Beggar to finish his own game are disgusting. Someone with knowledge of RPGMaker, PLEASE, take this games' files and code from beggar and finish the damn game. At this point, Beggar just can't handle his own projects. I normally don't advocate for this but it should be done. Literally download the files here, open up rpgmaker and form a group and start going to work.

Add textures, story, some of the promised characters and H-Scenes he keeps teasing his Patreon fools with. Unless it's done, this game will never be finished. AND YOU ALL WILL FIX THE BUGS HE DOESNT
I'm on it already.:cool: Although it's a very time-consuming process. :coffee:

* First trying my best at deciphering "spenglish" dialogues Beggar is known for, and turning it into something that resembles english.
Granted, english isn't my native language either.
* Modeling interiors, one by one, inside Blender for cutscenes.
* Drawing custom pixel art inside Asprite, so the art looks uniform and consistent between cutscenes and gameplay.
* Using Godot engine, to easily extend and create custom functionality. Meaning I have to code the game from scratch...:eek:
* Taking online couses to learn how to sculpt, model and rig characters inside Blendero_O

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes