FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Switch 423 "concurso ganado Beth" is off in your savegame (winning her reccess event should set it on) have you played and won Beths reccess event (it is worth playing)? anyways change switch 423 and the teachers event should trigger next tuesday at class
I am not able to get the switch .Can you please turn switch 423 "concurso ganado Beth" on in my save file .

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
i still have a problem playing this and it always crashes everytime i play. is there a system requirements for this?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i still have a problem playing this and it always crashes everytime i play. is there a system requirements for this?
In what system do you play the game?
Give us some specs.
Also check your vga driver if it is up to date and check your hard drive for errors.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
In what system do you play the game?
Give us some specs.
Also check your vga driver if it is up to date and check your hard drive for errors.
sorry i have a dinosaur laptop without vga. i didn't know that it has a system requirements. sorry :(

kushking420

Apr 16, 2019
Is there a continuation after amy says something about dad's safe? Also I joined Ninas mafia, so is there any other quests for Maria?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
sorry i have a dinosaur laptop without vga. i didn't know that it has a system requirements. sorry :(
You have vga, is integrated and not too powerful, also you have x32 bit windows version and that means your system uses only 2.5 GB out of a total 4 GB of RAM you have, so 1.5GB of RAM is not in use.
I suggest you to upgrate your laptop to Windows 10 Home or Pro x64 bit, make all the updates and of course backup first all of your saves.

Reactions: paulie13

Lithormane

Apr 13, 2019
I have a bit of an Issue.
I have been rather enjoying this game but have not been able to get very far into it. It seems I have to keep the game endlessly open for it to retain my save files. And if anything goes wrong like audio stopping I have to put up with it as if I close the game it immediately forgets about my saves. I would like to play the game to a more completed state as I know I have only gotten like a week and a half at most into game progression. I used Megasync to download the file and have been using Winrar as a way to open the application, Any suggestions?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have a problem
I have been playing the game for a month and all of a sudden i turned off the laptop when i was running it and i lost all of my progress *saved game* and everything gone and iam so sad how can i fix or can i get all of my saved game back ? Please say there is a solution
I have a bit of an Issue.
I have been rather enjoying this game but have not been able to get very far into it. It seems I have to keep the game endlessly open for it to retain my save files. And if anything goes wrong like audio stopping I have to put up with it as if I close the game it immediately forgets about my saves. I would like to play the game to a more completed state as I know I have only gotten like a week and a half at most into game progression. I used Megasync to download the file and have been using Winrar as a way to open the application, Any suggestions?
Go to your savegame folder: "MyNewLife/www/save" and check if there are some files called like: file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave, etc if so your savegames are still there but your game somehow has corrupted the index to read those savegames, if you have your savegames there then uncompress this archive into your savegame folder and the game should read your savegames again

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am not able to get the switch .Can you please turn switch 423 "concurso ganado Beth" on in my save file .
Then you didnt play Beth reccess contest, did you? it is a fun scene that worths playing, here is a post that tells you how to reset it in case you want to play it.
If you have already played it or dont feel like it here is your savegame with switch 423 activated. (I had no problem checking your savegame with RPGMakerSaveEditor here is a that explains how to use it)
I don't remmenber... Can u give me a good link?
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v2-1-extras-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1578915

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
i just finished the pussy fight final but scene after also i went to lady x she say am ferious whn i talk to tyna then i go warren and he take me back to tournament final

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i just finished the pussy fight final but scene after also i went to lady x she say am ferious whn i talk to tyna then i go warren and he take me back to tournament final
Being able to replay the whole pussyfigth tournament is a loop that happens with every gang if you speak to the gangs boss at his/her office, but you dont need to talk to warren anyways
Check that the switch 1205 "Tina busca financiacion" is set to "off" (you dont need it after winning the pussyfigth tournament and will mess up Daisies quest when you have to ask for help at your gang) And that variable 103 "Tyna Queest" is 25 or higher.
After pussyfights variable 15 "relacion Tyna" and variable 120 "relacion Amaria" should be 20 in order to be able to progress with your relationship visiting them at their homes

zeus609

Feb 20, 2019
Go to your savegame folder: "MyNewLife/www/save" and check if there are some files called like: file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave, etc if so your savegames are still there but your game somehow has corrupted the index to read those savegames, if you have your savegames there then uncompress this archive into your savegame folder and the game should read your savegames again[/QUOT

Thank you so much i will see
Go to your savegame folder: "MyNewLife/www/save" and check if there are some files called like: file1.rpgsave file2.rpgsave, etc if so your savegames are still there but your game somehow has corrupted the index to read those savegames, if you have your savegames there then uncompress this archive into your savegame folder and the game should read your savegames again
thank you so much ❤❤ Yeah there are files named file1.rpgsave i will try it ...thank you ❤❤

Reactions: stray monkeys

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
You have vga, is integrated and not too powerful, also you have x32 bit windows version and that means your system uses only 2.5 GB out of a total 4 GB of RAM you have, so 1.5GB of RAM is not in use.
I suggest you to upgrate your laptop to Windows 10 Home or Pro x64 bit, make all the updates and of course backup first all of your saves.
yes i haven't done any update or fix this couple of months due to my class and i was planning to reformat but do you think my laptop can handle windows 10? and i was just wondering i used to play this game before without any crashes or lag or bug. well may i ask, if rpgm games now has a system requirements need to follow so you can play a game? there are also games in renpy games and unity that i can't play too. im so sorry to bother you and thanks for the respond. :)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
yes i haven't done any update or fix this couple of months due to my class and i was planning to reformat but do you think my laptop can handle windows 10? and i was just wondering i used to play this game before without any crashes or lag or bug. well may i ask, if rpgm games now has a system requirements need to follow so you can play a game? there are also games in renpy games and unity that i can't play too. im so sorry to bother you and thanks for the respond. :)
Windows 10 is much lighter and requires less RAM than windows 7 and is also more stable, so your laptop can handle windows 10 easy (i install windows 10 in older laptop than yours and runs good).
Well MNL is bigger and heavyer after those many updates, this happends also to some large ReNpy games like Max Life, for unity games, this game machine is heavy and you be able to play some of them but not all.
I believe if you install windows 10 x64 most of your problems will be gone.

Reactions: paulie13
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes