Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how do i use cheat mode in 2.1?
There is no cheat mode, you can use cheats in two ways: a) use the lamp near to pc in your room (edit: right side) and put the code 1640, b) install .

Last edited:
Reactions: erluiso

erluiso

Jul 3, 2018
There is no cheat mode, you can use cheats in two ways: a) use the lamp near to pc in your room (edit: right side) and put the code 1640, b) install .
I click the lamp but nothing happens :(

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
yeah but that one is not version 2.1 of the game
The screenshot was taken a few minutes ago from version 2.1, are you sure you are playing the abandoned old version 2.1 of the game?
If you play the revamp version there is no cheats.

Reactions: Kellnaved

erluiso

Jul 3, 2018
The screenshot was taken a few minutes ago from version 2.1, are you sure you are playing the abandoned old version 2.1 of the game?
If you play the revamp version there is no cheats.
Thank you kertug, now i see it all clearly, is it worth it to play that new version? because i realised im playing the revamp...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you kertug, now i see it all clearly, is it worth it to play that new version? because i realised im playing the revamp...
The revamp is the new version, this topic is for the old abandoned game version, the version 2.1 is the last one.
It's your choice to play it or not, if you like to see how the game was before the revamp, play it, but make sure to use the right walkthrough (check the first page) if you want to reach to the end of the game.

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
Think I'm stuck in my game. Hopefully someone can help.
Playing the 2.1 version. Just finished the double dates with Sasha, Sarah and Roger. Saved the game so i could do both paths but hit problems with both.
From reading a walkthrough. Sarah's path, i get the tinymon card from Richard and then I'm suppose to go to Sarah's room in the afternoon to tell her about the gift but she's never there.
Sasha's path. I go on 3 dates with her and then I go to her house. Then she is suppose to ask me to steal Sarah's tinymon cards but she never does. It just always goes to the various options of scenes.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Think I'm stuck in my game. Hopefully someone can help.
Playing the 2.1 version. Just finished the double dates with Sasha, Sarah and Roger. Saved the game so i could do both paths but hit problems with both.
From reading a walkthrough. Sarah's path, i get the tinymon card from Richard and then I'm suppose to go to Sarah's room in the afternoon to tell her about the gift but she's never there.
Sasha's path. I go on 3 dates with her and then I go to her house. Then she is suppose to ask me to steal Sarah's tinymon cards but she never does. It just always goes to the various options of scenes.
Do you follow the walkthrough comes with the game? If yes look for i think better one, in first page.
It is always a possibility your save is corrupted, the reason for that is: you change the wrong variables and switches trying to cheat and you have the result of a broken save or you miss some necessary quests before you reach to the stage of game you are now.

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
Do you follow the walkthrough comes with the game? If yes look for i think better one, in first page.
It is always a possibility your save is corrupted, the reason for that is: you change the wrong variables and switches trying to cheat and you have the result of a broken save or you miss some necessary quests before you reach to the stage of game you are now.
It's actually your v2.0 walkthrough. I followed it line for line. Although it says to buy the card to avoid possible bug. It never game me the option to buy the card from Richard. Just did the punch scene straight away. How would i know if my save is corrupt? Really don't want to have to start all over again haha.
Thanks anyway for your response

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It's actually your v2.0 walkthrough. I followed it line for line. Although it says to buy the card to avoid possible bug. It never game me the option to buy the card from Richard. Just did the punch scene straight away. How would i know if my save is corrupt? Really don't want to have to start all over again haha.
Thanks anyway for your response
Some things changed in version 2.1 so download the walkthrough for version 2.1.
If you want upload your save, i'll check it and if i can i try to correct it, if errors exist.

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
Some things changed in version 2.1 so download the walkthrough for version 2.1.
If you want upload your save, i'll check it and if i can i try to correct it, if errors exist.
Where can i find the walkthrough for version 2.1?
And i wouldn't know how to haha. I just play the game through a website called gamcore. Never found a way to download a version. Apologies. Thanks again

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Where can i find the walkthrough for version 2.1?
And i wouldn't know how to haha. I just play the game through a website called gamcore. Never found a way to download a version. Apologies. Thanks again
The link is on the first page: and the link for the game

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
The link is on the first page: and the link for the game
Sorry I'm a bit clueless when it comes to some IT stuff. So I've downloaded the 4gb file, now how do I actually go about playing it? Do I need a program or something? Thanks for your help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit clueless when it comes to some IT stuff. So I've downloaded the 4gb file, now how do I actually go about playing it? Do I need a program or something? Thanks for your help
You need a program to unzip the file, you can use the 7zip ( ) it is free.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes