4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
You going to have sex with the daughters????? I mean the talking is to much, you gotta have sex with the daughters(especially the trap one).
I'm equally surprised and unsurprised at how much people on this site don't like to read. I mean when I think of novels and visual novels I expect a nice story. If mindless sex is what you're looking for, the Hub is always available and of course, there's other games on this site that would better suit your taste. Y'all gotta realize the beauty that a nice buildup through a beautiful story can provide.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
You going to have sex with the daughters????? I mean the talking is to much, you gotta have sex with the daughters(especially the trap one).
The pictures are soooo beautiful!
You don't have to read the text if you don't like them:
Click on "Unseen Tet" in "OPTIONS" at "Skip".
That's it.
And now press the "Ctrl" key if you don't like the text.
And keep this key pressed until the text is over.
And you can continue to enjoy the pictures !
They are really very beautiful !

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I learned that putting that note up here and before the game actually starts won't really change much. There has been a few reviews ( and people ) that complained about too much reading :D. Guess I'll make it even bigger on the game start so people know this isn't a sex game, it's an adult visual novel.
I would guess that a larger written notice that this VN is reading-heavy for our reading-lazy "friends" is not a way to prevent these people from doing so. Every non-fapable word is too much for them. Pictures would possibly help. The only question is: how to put it in pictures without challenging our "friends"? Remember Killer7, always expect the daU.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I would guess that a larger written notice that this VN is reading-heavy for our reading-lazy "friends" is not a way to prevent these people from doing so. Every non-fapable word is too much for them. Pictures would possibly help. The only question is: how to put it in pictures without challenging our "friends"? Remember Killer7, always expect the daU.
Naughtyroad send me a renpy file some time ago for people that complained about these things. I forgot what it does but I might implement that. I know he also had some weirdos coming at him for making a visual novel, not a sex game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have seen on more than one occasion someone literally post update when under a post about the next update, doesn't matter where or how big or how many times you say something, people won't read it, or just skip it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah but she has the wrong shirt on, should have the 8 removed and 9 added to the end.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Goodness, what a wholesome game. Loved every second of it. Little Princess and Yukiko-chan are the best. We need more Morgan too. Sabine is a sweetheart hope she gets more screen time. I am glad Lina finally made an appearance, shes wonderful. Everyone is to be honest. If Anna doesnt fucking wake up I am going to be extremely upset. Best waifu on F95. I picked this game up on a whim. Best decision I have made so far.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who is Sage?.

Jessica, really I would think she is still too pissy for that, I would think her and Sarah would be last.

I kind of hope it is not Bethany, she is pretty given she looks half the age she is, but she seems kind of meek, which is cute in like a teen but her age, eh.
Actually, I think of all of them, Olivia will be last (if at all). I can see it now, one scene with Olivia on her birthday then game over/fade to black just as the scene begins.

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys, having a bit of trouble starting the game with my old saves.

I get the following when trying to open up a save from v0.1.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
Anybody know how to fix this?

If I click ignore, it takes me to the very start of the game again.

Any help appreciated <3

Thanks,
CidR

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys, having a bit of trouble starting the game with my old saves.

I get the following when trying to open up a save from v0.1.

Anybody know how to fix this?

If I click ignore, it takes me to the very start of the game again.

Any help appreciated <3

Thanks,
CidR
The only recommendation I've seen is trying to load an autosave (the A in the load menu)
Results seem to be mixed so if it doesn't help you'll probably have to start over and skip until you get to the new stuff.

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
The only recommendation I've seen is trying to load an autosave (the A in the load menu)
Results seem to be mixed so if it doesn't help you'll probably have to start over and skip until you get to the new stuff.
Oh darn, I never use auto save, only manual :(

Looks like the hard way we go!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes