4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Oh darn, I never use auto save, only manual :(

Looks like the hard way we go!
Autosaves happen automatically, there should be some there unless you changed hard drives or something, iirc they save every time there's a choice.
Either way, godspeed and enjoy the new content!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was just thinking of the Killer7 tradition of not talking while eating. We know it's because there have been no in-process meal assets.

Until recently.

What's going to happen if Killer ever gets Dirty Dishes and all the in-process food assets?
dirtydishes04daz3d.png

It'll revolutionize the Davidson family! I can imagine MNF and MNM getting these assets. For the first couple of updates, they sit there watching each other eat, not sure if they are supposed to talk or not. Over time, they start getting used to used to the new reality and start relaxing.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I was just thinking of the Killer7 tradition of not talking while eating. We know it's because there have been no in-process meal assets.

Until recently.

What's going to happen if Killer ever gets Dirty Dishes and all the in-process food assets?
View attachment 1532288

It'll revolutionize the Davidson family! I can imagine MNF and MNM getting these assets. For the first couple of updates, they sit there watching each other eat, not sure if they are supposed to talk or not. Over time, they start getting used to used to the new reality and start relaxing.
I actually have that asset but I didn't really find a use for it yet. I usually only skip breakfast, if you have lunch with one of the girls ( like the burger time with Sabrina ) I let them eat while you have a talk with them. But yeah, I have it :D.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Today is the Nikolaus day in Germany and maybe in other european countries as well, just under a different name. Hope you got something nice from him and not just coal!

Alright, back to My New Family. I'm making very good progress on the first day and I think I will be able to release the first 0.22 beta this week for patrons. This one is a special case for me because I'm trying something new in terms of writing. Or rather, I'm trying to improve my overall writing like I mentioned last week. A pretty meaningful event will already happen in the morning with a fit blonde girl that likes to act tough. Let's just say if you are on a certain route with her you will talk about some deeper emotions she has been trying to hide for some time. But now that the MC is taking the initiative in a lot of things, she will finally open up regarding that topic. I mean, as soon as the belly grows you got to have some talks anyway, right? And so far you didn't have one with her. And then there is the evening/night event with Sandra of course, where some important things regarding the future will be talked about ( like I said last week )

I think there is a really good chance that 0.22 will bring a big breeze of fresh air back into My New Family. The longer "break" and the focus on My New Memories certainly helped to reset my brain a little bit, getting new ideas and not feeling the dreadfull stress of finding new things to do for the girls and the MC. And I think this will also help with My New Memories once I have finished this My New Family update.

For Chapter II of My New Memories I want to dive deeper into rather difficult topics. Like I already teased last week, there will be some more intense moments again. Compared to Chapter I, which was all about healing and getting your emotions back, Chapter II will keep you a little on edge during certain events and dialogues. But, like usual, I plan to make you feel good in the end so you don't have to be too worried. It will be similar to the prologue in terms of emotions I guess, with the heavier stuff resurfacing after it was being buried ( or in mcs case, lost during the accident ) for quite some time. Not going to spoil more, I guess you'll find out early next year ( that's when I plan to release Chapter II ). Todays render is just Sophie looking cute, I guess :).

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, stay tuned for the beta release like usual! Stay amazing, all of you!

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Autosaves happen automatically, there should be some there unless you changed hard drives or something, iirc they save every time there's a choice.
Either way, godspeed and enjoy the new content!
Yeah, moved everything from one laptop to another because the old laptop was slower and all.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Today is the Nikolaus day in Germany and maybe in other european countries as well, just under a different name. Hope you got something nice from him and not just coal!

Alright, back to My New Family. I'm making very good progress on the first day and I think I will be able to release the first 0.22 beta this week for patrons. This one is a special case for me because I'm trying something new in terms of writing. Or rather, I'm trying to improve my overall writing like I mentioned last week. A pretty meaningful event will already happen in the morning with a fit blonde girl that likes to act tough. Let's just say if you are on a certain route with her you will talk about some deeper emotions she has been trying to hide for some time. But now that the MC is taking the initiative in a lot of things, she will finally open up regarding that topic. I mean, as soon as the belly grows you got to have some talks anyway, right? And so far you didn't have one with her. And then there is the evening/night event with Sandra of course, where some important things regarding the future will be talked about ( like I said last week )

I think there is a really good chance that 0.22 will bring a big breeze of fresh air back into My New Family. The longer "break" and the focus on My New Memories certainly helped to reset my brain a little bit, getting new ideas and not feeling the dreadfull stress of finding new things to do for the girls and the MC. And I think this will also help with My New Memories once I have finished this My New Family update.

For Chapter II of My New Memories I want to dive deeper into rather difficult topics. Like I already teased last week, there will be some more intense moments again. Compared to Chapter I, which was all about healing and getting your emotions back, Chapter II will keep you a little on edge during certain events and dialogues. But, like usual, I plan to make you feel good in the end so you don't have to be too worried. It will be similar to the prologue in terms of emotions I guess, with the heavier stuff resurfacing after it was being buried ( or in mcs case, lost during the accident ) for quite some time. Not going to spoil more, I guess you'll find out early next year ( that's when I plan to release Chapter II ). Todays render is just Sophie looking cute, I guess :).

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, stay tuned for the beta release like usual! Stay amazing, all of you!

What a adorable image of Sophie.

Reactions: RaBuddy

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I really liked the renders/animations/models, beautiful job!

As for the story i can't say i liked when comparing to MNF, they are similar in structure but very different overall, i don't like how it looks like your wife already "corrupted" the whole family and you are in for the ride just to learn how she did it, it takes all the power from the MC, it's how i feel so far. The other problem i have is a very personal one, too much "lesbian" conotations before we even interact with said characters, keeping in mind that i'am 35 hours awake and i usually interpret some things that are said more negatively.

The central story is definitely better than MNF and dialogs/personalities are really good as expected. The amount of content for a 0.2 is absurd too, that shows alot of dedication from the dev which is really rare nowadays.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wouldn't say that the things Anna did with Lena and Sabrina was "corruption" or anything like that. A push in the right direction is more what I think it is. And in terms of Jessica it was the MC who had these feelings before, Anna was the one that encouraged them ( she could have reacted differently to a situation like that ).

Regarding the other point...Well, I expected that, it's not for everyone that they have this "past" experiences. But I can promise you that all the other stuff that might happen will be optional ( stuff between girls ).

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The writing for this AVN is so well done, and well planned. The renders and animations have been surprisingly good too since I think I read Daz is new for Killer.

LOVING the new redhead Lina character - her and Sarah are my favorites for sure! The slow burn in this game is part of what makes this good, but hoping we can get a bit of lewding of them along the way. Thankful to get some Sabrina action sooner then expected. Now I just wait for that Daddy Lina Sarah triangle :p Sophie can join too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Edward8

Jan 7, 2020
I wouldn't say that the things Anna did with Lena and Sabrina was "corruption" or anything like that. A push in the right direction is more what I think it is. And in terms of Jessica it was the MC who had these feelings before, Anna was the one that encouraged them ( she could have reacted differently to a situation like that ).

Regarding the other point...Well, I expected that, it's not for everyone that they have this "past" experiences. But I can promise you that all the other stuff that might happen will be optional ( stuff between girls ).
Quick question, if we decide to avoid stuff between girls, will it afect the story somehow?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Quick answer most likely no. Like 99.9998% sure. At least not in a major way.
In "normal" games that would be a "Do you want to fuck her?" checkbox and if the answer is "No" then the girls would use each other kind of optional.

But that is decided in future updates and pure speculation.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You mean like say no to Lena and Sabrina, so Sabrina uses a strapon on Lena, not likely, odds are they will just not show up again.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes