4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hold the phone, seriously you customised the MC face even though you will never show it?.
Sure. I had to take a few pictures of him after all. Here is the wedding picture where you can see it. Obviously, you don't see it ingame like that ever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and pretty cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update

As you probably noticed, I wasn't able to release a beta last week. Which makes me feel pretty bad, so sorry for that.

But there are also some positive news. While I wasn't able to complete the beta, I finished 2/3rd of it and I already made the renders for as much as I wrote as well. So it will 100% release sometimes this week, before the weekend is my guess. I plan to make some more progress towards two girls with unusual hair colors on that day and then also spend some time in the evening with the little cat. The morning of the day is pretty interesting I think, but I'm not going to spoil more.

Since I wasn't really doing much for My New Family I also wasn't doing much for My New Memories, sadly. Still, I planned out the Christmas renders I want to make and I will post them on the 24th, since that is the day where we celebrate Christmas here in Germany ( I know that a lot of other countries do it on the 25th in the morning, here we do it on the 24th in the evening ). While I didn't write that much for Chapter II so far, I made some more notes regarding events I want to make. I think this is a good way of remembering things. It happened a few times that I had a great idea in mind and thought to myself "Ah, you won't forget that one." And then I did, of course. So this time I'm making sure it won't happen again. I decided to make a cute little Yukiko render where she just watches the sunset on the balcony. I'm posting more lewd ones on my and on the , by the way :).

And I think that's it for this week. I'm really sorry that there wasn't a beta on the weekend like usual, I'll try my best to make it up this week with releasing one. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the Christmas renders coming up and of course, stay awesome!

Jul 20, 2020
The writing is amazing, the characters are realistic and detailed, and the story is great.

It takes a lot of patience to savour this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I have to admit, I didn't know the definition of the term before either. In my head, I translated it into German in such a way that it was more in line with PrimeGuy's definition.
You'll note that later on in the wiki page, it does talk about video games and how the player/audience is intended to consider themselves the character as a type of "self insertion", which was my intended use.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
You'll note that later on in the wiki page, it does talk about video games and how the player/audience is intended to consider themselves the character as a type of "self insertion", which was my intended use.
I'm a lazy old fart so of course I've only read the beginning. :LOL: But I still think "immersion" is more common in this context.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes