4.50 star(s) 154 Votes
Oct 24, 2022
I don't think it's a typo. Sarah is (or almost) a teen when Sophie is getting her toddler shots, so Lina being 4-6 at that time makes perfect sense.
I mean, we see a flashback of Sophie and Lina getting carried by MC and Anna where they seem to be about the same age. I also think it's mentioned earlier during a convo with Sarah that Lina and Sophie are around the same age, so I assumed it would be like a years difference, max, or so. It's a little inconsistent/unspecific, if nothing else, then. Usually when saying "around the same age" it's because you're guessing, otherwise you'd just say the exact age.

aobut-the-age.png
^That's during the convo where Sarah talks about her past. I guess an age difference of ~3 years could be seen as "about the same". I realise this might come off as nitpicky, but that's not my intent. Just trying to nail down the "exact" age, if that's 3 years older than Sophie (making Lina 22, and putting Sarah at around 32 I guess) then that's fine.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mean, we see a flashback of Sophie and Lina getting carried by MC and Anna where they seem to be about the same age. I also think it's mentioned earlier during a convo with Sarah that Lina and Sophie are around the same age, so I assumed it would be like a years difference, max, or so. It's a little inconsistent/unspecific, if nothing else, then. Usually when saying "around the same age" it's because you're guessing, otherwise you'd just say the exact age.

View attachment 2159500
^That's during the convo where Sarah talks about her past. I guess an age difference of ~3 years could be seen as "about the same". I realise this might come off as nitpicky, but that's not my intent. Just trying to nail down the "exact" age, if that's 3 years older than Sophie (making Lina 22, and putting Sarah at around 32 I guess) then that's fine.
I guess I remembered that wrong ... but yea, inconsistencies like that tend to appear now and then. The other moment you're talking about (when we learn about Pebbles I presume) isn't as obvious, since we only see they're nearly the same size (my 4-year old cousin was smaller than his 2-year old brother, but caught up and passed the younger sibling by the time they were adults, for instance)

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I guess I remembered that wrong ... but yea, inconsistencies like that tend to appear now and then. The other moment you're talking about (when we learn about Pebbles I presume) isn't as obvious, since we only see they're nearly the same size (my 4-year old cousin was smaller than his 2-year old brother, but caught up and passed the younger sibling by the time they were adults, for instance)
Yeah, I thought that three years seemed about right. My step daughters (ex wife’s girls) were in 1st grade and third grade, one month shy of 3 years apart in age, and were about the same height and weight. The younger one was actually slightly taller. Also keep in mind that siblings are rarely 100% accurate about age differences, the older one will almost always round up. They might only be about 30 months apart and still she would probably say 3 years. It doesnt mean exactly 36 months.

Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I haven't seen any movement on this thread for a day or two, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling with a completely ridiculous question worthy of a noob... can we get an android port with an incest mod that includes a gallery unlocker that will let the mc get off to pictures of the mom's shoes, and if so, how long till the next update?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I haven't seen any movement on this thread for a day or two, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling with a completely ridiculous question worthy of a noob... can we get an android port with an incest mod that includes a gallery unlocker that will let the mc get off to pictures of the mom's shoes, and if so, how long till the next update?
First of all, this doesn't need a iMod yet ... the rest I can't help you with.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

As you might have noticed, I was able to release Beta 4 uh...Today, I guess. Very early in the morning for EU people. But nonetheless, it's a release, right? I felt pretty good about the fact that I could still release it "on time", even though sunday already passed. This day is probably one of the lewdest days we had so far in My New Family, at least if you are on the full harem route! And yes, I still have to post the usual previews and I will do so this week, I had to battle some hardware issues last week that kinda messed things up ( I got a new PC and the PSU broke 2 days after I got it, they gave me an replacement and now everything seems to work ).

Work on the next day has already begun and I also want to do some lewd things there - But this day will mainly focus on very important topics. After you've had probably one of the more emotional days with Lucy on day four, day five will continue with those days regarding other girls. I guess it just comes with the fact that it's the first pregnancy for most of them, right? And even if it isn't the first time they are pregnant, it is certainly a interesting situation in the household. I plan to do more of these things throughout the last 2 days of Chapter 18 because I feel like they are needed by now. There will also be some wedding talk and some fun time with side girls, like usual. I'll try my best to keep it balanced and I think I did a good job so far ( maybe not for the lewds if you cound the 4th day, god damn MC gets a lot of action that day ). No real plan for a release yet, I'll keep you guys posted!

Now, My New Memories. Like last week I've been working more on it than I thought - Even with the My New Family beta on it's way. It's mainly making renders or preparing them, something that I rarely do for MNF. My plans for Chapter III still stand, though. Not that much to say here, but I'm feeling pretty good with the direction I'm heading with this one. Todays render is Dr. Rosenberg, which you will meet on your daily visit to Anna. She doesn't seem to happy, which might be because you never called her back after your last session...Well, if you are on her path anyway. She'll have a brief talk with you and then you can decide if you want to keep seeing her - Not for yourself, but to find out why she was so interested in your relationship with Sabrina.

And I think thats it for this week! Keep an eye out for the teaser posts ( for real this time ) and like usual, if anything comes up I'll tell you guys. Stay awesome!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
looks like she gonna bust out given the gap on her shirt.....ok maybe not but eh

it's on time when it's released not before, unless its food then its best be on time or early but cooked

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
looks like she gonna bust out given the gap on her shirt.....ok maybe not but eh

it's on time when it's released not before, unless its food then its best be on time or early but cooked
And now I’m hungry, but I’m not sure if I want food, or what’s about to bust out of her shirt…I only have one mouth! I can’t have both at the same time!

One of life’s worst choices is having a beautiful topless woman serve you a perfectly cooked stake! Which do you put in your mouth first???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdragonchaos

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
And now I’m hungry, but I’m not sure if I want food, or what’s about to bust out of her shirt…I only have one mouth! I can’t have both at the same time!

One of life’s worst choices is having a beautiful topless woman serve you a perfectly cooked stake! Which do you put in your mouth first???
....i don't want to find out.....or i do......damn i didn't think it would be such a life changing choice :eek:

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020

I'm not big on eating wood no matter how perfectly cooked it is.

• Haha
Reactions: turgsh01

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not big on eating wood no matter how perfectly cooked it is.
hahaha, sounds like you figured out the right one to put in your mouth ;)

now if I had said steak, that actually wood (also intentionally misspelled, I know it's would) have been a real dilemma :LOL:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well no real content in that regard yet, just some hints that it might happen ( except if you call showering together or the cum licking off Annas face lesbian stuff ). If it comes to stuff between girls, it will always be when the MC is present ( during a threesome ) and it will be optional.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes