4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
New category: rambles on and on (barely legibly) about how much they don't like the Dev's style and won't play the game 'cause they didn't like the first game and don't like the current game ... and now I'm rambling. NM, deed is done.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
New category: rambles on and on (barely legibly) about how much they don't like the Dev's style and won't play the game 'cause they didn't like the first game and don't like the current game ... and now I'm rambling. NM, deed is done.
i mean at least it wasn't as bad as what happened in the other thread.....with a gender changing/bending dog

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
meh i cant play games from iller7 i would like to but my new family has been dragged on for so long and is way heavy on the romance then on op of that killer7 comes out with a new game that might i add has been in the making for over on
e and a half years and is only up to 0.3 really i don't like when developers do this so sorry gonna pass on you're games
I think my eyes crossed each other in my head reading that post.....

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wholesome and pretty cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

I was able to put some work into My New Family, mainly story wise, I still didn't really do something regarding character creation in a different engine. I'm actually thinking about just changing their looks slightly in Honey Select and then see if I like the result or not. I do have plans for the epilogue tho, especially regarding girls like Megan, the nun. If you remember, the initial plan was to kinda "corrupt" her... But that changed. MC will find a different way to win her over now, at least if you had her at the wedding!

Now, My New Memories. I'm happy to announce that I'm almost done with the script for the second day. "Only" two major events left for that day, one of them is the sauna time with Lina. I had so many ideas for this one and I'm certain I can put all of them in. It's going to be interesting, right? You're in the sauna, naked, and talk about rather serious things. Something I kinda did in My New Family as well, just that it will be extra special with Lina. It will be one of those "Kinda lewd, very wholesome" events, at least I hope so. A weird mix of emotions, especially since Lina naked is a sight to behold. The second day will also consists of two lewd events that are animated, one with Lena and one with a person I'm not going to spoil. It is someone where you probably did not expect to go this way yet, so this will be (hopefully) a pleasant surprise. Maybe you want to guess who it will be. The special thing of this day will probably be your session with Dr. Rosenberg - Which is also todays progress update render. This session with her will be very different compared to all the others you had, since she will be acting very different as well. She won't be nearly as cold as she was before and will actually tell you a few things about herself. If you read between the lines you might also get a hint on why she was so interested in the relationship you have with Sabrina, your twin sister. I really like this day in general because it contains a bit of everything, all positive, of course. I kinda had to make a day like that because of what you're going to experience on the last day of Chapter III. Not going to say more, but this will be the most intense and unique day of My New Memories so far. In a positive and...Maybe not so positive way. I'm mean, I know. Anyway, I'm very very happy with the progress I'm making on Chapter III. While I'm typing this I'm also letting the first few images render out, making sure that the second beta can drop as soon as possible. Once I have a more concrete date I'll let you guys know, like usual.

And I think thats it for now. I'm pretty hopeful that I can keep this pace up that I currently have in terms of work. Once a few more renders are done you will get a spicy preview post again. Stay awesome!

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Great game so far. Especially the writing is a positive standout from other games. Only downer is the update frequency, since it actually looks like one update/chapter per year.
Dev makes two games simultaneously. We get here updates about progress. But you're right, it could go little faster. Nobody would say nothing about. ;) But on the other hand when patreons or all who play the game would be asked how often should be updated, answer would be twice... a day, of course. So, why bother to ask us... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sava75

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Great game so far. Especially the writing is a positive standout from other games. And the renders look great too.

Only downer is the update frequency, since it actually looks like one update/chapter per year. But I guess its normal to want more of good things.
While I would love to have updates immediately, the longer development time means more content, which means you get more of the story. Games like this that have more story to them can feel very choppy if released on a monthly basis, so we have to wait. If you have not played My New Family, you should, that way you are only waiting for one release cycle, not two as the dev alternates between games.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
While I would love to have updates immediately, the longer development time means more content, which means you get more of the story. Games like this that have more story to them can feel very choppy if released on a monthly basis, so we have to wait. If you have not played My New Family, you should, that way you are only waiting for one release cycle, not two as the dev alternates between games.
Yea, good point, it might be time to give My New Family another try. It didnt really click with me back when I first tried it, I remember a lot of repetitive filler content and questionable writing.

But it was pretty long ago, and since My New Memories is written so well I think it maybe only starts out rough and gets better quickly.

Will put it back on my watchlist.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yea, good point, it might be time to give My New Family another try. It didnt really click with me back when I first tried it, I remember a lot of repetitive filler content and questionable writing.

But it was pretty long ago, and since My New Memories is written so well I think it maybe only starts out rough and gets better quickly.

When you see both games, you will see Killer7's signature all over it. Dialogs, characters. He has his personal style. Hard to miss. And he is goo at it

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Just that it was 2 updates last year, while releasing 2 updates for my other game as well...
And let's not forget how large those updates are compared to anything other devs release. Most devs are only working on 1 game at a time and still can't come close to competing against Killer7's releases.

I find that when I struggle to get past the beginning of a game to just skip past the inner monologue stuff which I agree can often be repetitive and not fun (but beneficial if coming back to a save game and need reminders). And I agree that the writing was mildly rough in the beginning of MNF (mainly grammar), but this is a very common occurrence with AVNs from what I've seen, and it gets so much better in Chapter 2 and so on with this game anyway, so I think that's easily forgivable. There's a bunch of intense moments that really get you going in that game which for me, made it worth replaying the game again (which is something I almost never do).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes