4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is it possible to completely opt out of content with characters or does the game treat skipped content like it happened? Characters in the banner are a mixed bag for me. Some are hot af. Some are nah.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is it possible to completely opt out of content with characters or does the game treat skipped content like it happened? Characters in the banner are a mixed bag for me. Some are hot af. Some are nah.
Depends on what you mean. You dont have to go for every character but there are two girls that you have been "close" with before the accident. If you dont go for a girl then nothing will have happened either.

Reactions: Stan2020

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Depends on what you mean. You dont have to go for every character but there are two girls that you have been "close" with before the accident. If you dont go for a girl then nothing will have happened either.
Just started the game. Seems interesting so far. I'm fine with the wife, twin and cop. I want to skip the mothers and three young daughters lewd content though.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just started the game. Seems interesting so far. I'm fine with the wife, twin and cop. I want to skip the mothers and three young daughters lewd content though.
Yeah you totally can. They will stay your mother and stuff of course and you will still see them, just no lewds.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice ending of the update

This update had its ups and down

But a happy end so im satisfied

Cant wait to see whats next

Reactions: Killer7

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Damn it... I want to pace myself... make it last... I even tried to go out of the house, I managed to get to the car even... I've already cried twice in this update and I've not even finished the talk with Sabrina.

What the hell do you put in these K7? Whatever it is, it has too many onions... too many... OK, break is over.

Peace :)

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Completely forgot about this game, prolly have to play it from start again. Noticed the ammount of subs, so I read about broken PC and stuff, how often will this be updated from now on?

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Playing the Steam version... scroll wheel doesn't work anymore for rolling backwards. I don't think it was like that before, so why now? I like to occasionally troll with the bad option sometimes just to see what would happen... it'd be annoying if I had to save before every choice just to do that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Playing the Steam version... scroll wheel doesn't work anymore for rolling backwards. I don't think it was like that before, so why now? I like to occasionally troll with the bad option sometimes just to see what would happen... it'd be annoying if I had to save before every choice just to do that now.
Hmm, I didnt change anything regarding that. Will take a look.

Just for the record: I would never remove the rollback function or anything like that :D

Reactions: turgsh01

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
After re-loading the game, it seems to work now. Weird hiccup in the RenPy Matrix I guess. Sorry if I wasted some of your time.
All good, I got some reports that Steam is being a little weird with updating the game files in general lately.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes