4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I just looked at his post history to get an idea what he might mean and going by all his other posts, he just likes to whine. Nearly every single one of his posts is him whining about something.
yeah
there is a whole army of them outthere now
and if you react with a facepalm to stupid post , they log one of theirs 34266768 alternate accounts and going crazy :ROFLMAO:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Nice to see the content was actually worth the wait. Too many VNs are dragging there feet in development so we keep waiting longer for progressively shorter updates. You game how ever was a huge update and well worth the wait, but my memory isn't doing so good so at first I was like wtf is happening here. I ended up having to go back a few saves and playing from there so I could remember what was happening. At any rate it was an excellent update and thanks for putting in all the hard work to make it. Keep up the good work. You do realize this set the bar really high for your next update because this one was so good.(y)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2629780

This should give you an overview on what kind of person he is. Reporting for trolling and moving on :).
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Damn. I used up my days reactions JUST on this thread after getting home from work ... I haven't even looked at the other 9 threads I opened yet ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
Can you rename the gender conflicted Morgan, is atleast the 3 game with a conflicted character names Morgan (i know of). I dont know why people names Morgan are so often showed as sex conflicted people but i feel some how bad for them...

• Haha
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can you rename the gender conflicted Morgan, is atleast the 3 game with a conflicted character names Morgan (i know of). I dont know why people names Morgan are so often showed as sex conflicted people but i feel some how bad for them...
You can rename all three of your wife's birth-children, when you're in the hotel being shown the picture by your twin (I think all the women who are your family you meet in the prologue can be renamed, except Sarah, but no-one else)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Welp, that's most of my night gone… time well spent, though!

The story once again had me hooked and the update delivered everything most of us hoped for; and then some. My personal highlights apart from anything Sabrina were a flustered Lina and a blushing Morgan. Absolutely gorgeous, all three of them. :love:

Well done, Killer7, very well done!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know Killer7 games are slowburn and I don't mind it, but I would prefer to invest time playing the game again when there are already some sexy scenes, even small, does the latest release already has a bit?

And yes, I am aware that the scenes will be mostly vanilla and I like vanilla, specially if the girl deserves it. Good girls deserve good rewards.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes