4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
All good, I got some reports that Steam is being a little weird with updating the game files in general lately.
Ok, so new discovery... Alt-tabbing out of the game broke the scroll function. I don't know if that's a Steam specific thing or not though.

Edit: 119 files failed to be validated, had to redownload those... Way to go Steam on being consistently unreliable.

Re-Edit: After validating and re-validating just to be 100% sure, game still refused to scroll back without even alt tabbing that time. So something is definitely wonky somewhere.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What is up with all these games these past few weeks needing full game restarts... so tedious.
This one doesn't.

Some of those that need it, it's because they updated the RenPy version and that sometimes borks saves.

If you are bothered of having to restart, go into Options/preferences/settings and turn on Unseen Text on the Skip section. You can then press "CTRL" and cruise from decision to decision until you get to the place you were before. Usually doesn't take more than 10 minutes. Hey, just an option, OK?

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sandaru_Wikasitha

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
NEVER ntr...
Never ever in any of my games. The exception would be "Netori" , where you steal the woman. But no sharing, no swinging, no cuck shit :).

What is up with all these games these past few weeks needing full game restarts... so tedious.
You should not need a restart for my games when I release an update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
NEVER ntr...
PREACH! Killer7 will never have NTR in his games, great isn't it!

View attachment 2629647

These look SO adult (not)... meaning, another game for the pile of criminal games (USC 2256 / UNCRC declaration / EU directive 2011/93) here.
Want some cheese with that?

Besides, they are both in the banner so why the hell would you play it knowing that?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes