4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe MC is still in a coma and experiences all this only as a kind of dream?

Maybe MC has really awakened and his dream conversations are controlled by his subconscious to somehow cope with the situation?

But maybe it's just a part of the story to keep us busy with exactly this question, so that we just wait even more impatiently for the next update? (Killer's Masterplan :cool:)
You can almost certainly cross off your second option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I can't believe that nobody picked up on the incredible creativity and brilliance in this update. K7 is a freaking genius.

No, not the plot and stuff, that was obvious and of course we all praise it.

I'm talking about...
You can actually buy them that way... I've seen them in stores. :D

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Chucking nuns is only sport for heterosexual priests and those are quite rare, hence no inclusion at the Olympics... :KEK:
Always seemed strange to me how the homosexual pedophiles join the church and heterosexual pedophiles go to Hollywood. Like is there some kind of union or guild organizing all of this? We really need Chris Hansen on the case here.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Always seemed strange to me how the homosexual pedophiles join the church and heterosexual pedophiles go to Hollywood. Like is there some kind of union or guild organizing all of this? We really need Chris Hansen on the case here.
If the case also includes:

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Tell me, is there a list of actors in this VN? I don’t remember at all who Lina is ... is this probably Anna’s sister? I remember a policewoman who is the adopted daughter of MC, but I don't remember her name. I don't remember the name of MC's second sister, who wanted MC to leave the family. her name is Rebecca? I don't remember the mother's name =( maybe someone will share a link to the list of heroes in this VN, if one exists?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Tell me, is there a list of actors in this VN? I don’t remember at all who Lina is ... is this probably Anna’s sister? I remember a policewoman who is the adopted daughter of MC, but I don't remember her name. I don't remember the name of MC's second sister, who wanted MC to leave the family. her name is Rebecca? I don't remember the mother's name =( maybe someone will share a link to the list of heroes in this VN, if one exists?
You have a character sheet in the menu...

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There is one in game in the menu that includes all the female characters (because nobody cares who the male doctor or the male friends are anyway :ROFLMAO:)

<Edit>While I was opening the game and taking the screenshot to show exactly where it was, Uthuriel beat me to it. Leaving the post anyway as it was later replied to</edit>

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is one in game in the menu that includes all the female characters (because nobody cares who the male doctor or the male friends are anyway :ROFLMAO:)
it seems like we have different game builds. my build not have this menu.

i do not consider your laught correct.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes