4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Sorry about people like that man...It's not nice when they ruin someones playthrough...
Any time I see lots of non-spoilered text soon after a release, I just ignore it - too many ignorant and/or discourteous people on these boards to take the risk. If I see someone else complain about them doing what I suspected they did, I'll put them on ignore: future problems solved since the type rarely learns.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Thanks for the spoiler there bud. I had to stop mid update and was just about to get back in and finish and I see this... :oops::rolleyes: guess I'll go do something else and come back to this later, maybe I'll foget.
Sorry, honestly didn't even occur to me, having just played the game from the start i erroneously assumed i was coming in with everyone already well ahead of me and so all i was thinking was simply playing catch-up, i personally am never bothered by spoilers so it's a bit of a blind spot for me remembering others are bothered by it.

Reactions: Grif1001

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any time I see lots of non-spoilered text soon after a release, I just ignore it - too many ignorant and/or discourteous people on these boards to take the risk. If I see someone else complain about them doing what I suspected they did, I'll put them on ignore: future problems solved since the type rarely learns.
Any time I haven't finished the latest release of a game I'm following, I stay the fuck away until I catch up ...

... so if I ever respond to something that's ancient history, now you know why.

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
I really enjoy and love jilling off to a lot of these games. For the most part I play one and when it reaches it's end I delete it and never go back to it. But this one I moved to a protected folder. Really great story and really great look. Will be on the lookout for updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Sorry, honestly didn't even occur to me, having just played the game from the start i erroneously assumed i was coming in with everyone already well ahead of me and so all i was thinking was simply playing catch-up, i personally am never bothered by spoilers so it's a bit of a blind spot for me remembering others are bothered by it.
It is the very nature of writing, anywhere, that it can be found and discovered for the first time only after it was written, never before. People will continue to discover this game, and discussion, for the first time, years into the future. Always strive to remember that, even when discussing events in the first release of a game that has been developed over years.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It is the very nature of writing, anywhere, that it can be found and discovered for the first time only after it was written, never before. People will continue to discover this game, and discussion, for the first time, years into the future. Always strive to remember that, even when discussing events in the first release of a game that has been developed over years.
I know and i don't begrudge anyone getting pissed at me for spoiling something for them, it's just something i'm shit at remembering, it's a blindspot, we all have them, i always try to remember it but if i've not had to spoiler tag anything for 6 months i lose my vigilance on reminding myself. I also wrote that not long before going to bed so i was even more hamstrung, there was zero malicious intent behind it, i just forgot and i'm sorry. I'll try to do better.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I know and i don't begrudge anyone getting pissed at me for spoiling something for them, it's just something i'm shit at remembering, it's a blindspot, we all have them, i always try to remember it but if i've not had to spoiler tag anything for 6 months i lose my vigilance on reminding myself. I also wrote that not long before going to bed so i was even more hamstrung, there was zero malicious intent behind it, i just forgot and i'm sorry. I'll try to do better.
Don't sweat it. We all make mistakes, and if we fix what we can of them it is all good. I wasn't trying to kick you while you were down, just give a perspective, a mental framework, that helps me personally. It's kinda like most of the games themselves - there's always going to be a virgin in the story somewhere, right? :ROFLMAO:

Balley

Feb 12, 2023
Extremely annoying that it keeps happening after you've politely reminded the thread to use spoiler tags about 874 times in the past week or so.
Wondering how it would be if they introduced like a infraction system for spoilers. But ihave a feeling the forums would become dead. With all spoilers i see. Haha

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
At some point, I just got bored with My New Family and never got the motivation to continue it. After deciding to try this game out, I think I've figured out why. My New Family weirdly lacks incest dirty talk during sex scenes despite it being an incest game. Well, it's not like there are none but I feel like it was kinda lacking. The main girl (the half-sister) was especially noticeable, I think. Sorry that I forgot her name, it has been a while since I played. My point is their banter was kinda like a regular lover instead of half-siblings. Well, at least up to the point I've played.

This game though? The Dev did the complete opposite, that's why I'm enjoying it more than My New Family so far. Like goddamn, Sabrina's banter with MC and her dirty talk game are on point. 10/10 (Not sure if My New Family got better in that regard later)

The models have grown on me as well. After I initially thought some of them were just passable. Well, I did like Sabrina's, Sophie's, and Sarah's models from the start and they are still my favorites. Looking forwards to the next update. :D

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm just now getting into this game. Wanted to give a few updates before I stepped in. Just got done with the sister-in-law and niece visiting the wife. I have a feeling of something. Maybe I'm off the mark, but I think Yukiko is the daughter of the MC.Like I say. I might be completely off with this, but it is a gut feeling. I've played My New Family for quite a while now, so I know that this Dev is a pretty good writer. Hope he or she keeps it up! Liking this game already.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I'm looking for another couple of VN's just culled a few that were 'treading water'
What's the update cycle of this VN? aside from bugfixes Looking at the changelog it seems to be averaging every 8 months? Seems to be a lot of content on each update, I take my time reading Is this recommended?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm looking for another couple of VN's just culled a few that were 'treading water'
What's the update cycle of this VN? aside from bugfixes Looking at the changelog it seems to be averaging every 8 months? Seems to be a lot of content on each update, I take my time reading Is this recommended?
4.5 stars with 141 votes...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Killer 7 is one of the few creators that I can recommend. Yet, I have no clue of your tastes, needs or interests.

Even then, this title is one of the best stories you can find in this site. Do I recommend it? If I could I would make it obligatory.

Does this answer your question?

Peace :)

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes