4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Girl on Girl action will always be optional and, like Elhemeer said, it will only be when the MC is present. So during a threesome you will have the option that the girls interact with each other sexually, and if you select no, then it will never happen. I know that a lot of people don't have issues when the girls love each other even when the MC isn't present, but I also know there are people who really don't like that. So yeah, it will be limited to threesomes and even there, it will be optional. I personally wouldn't mind if they get a bit touchy with each other, but it will most likely just be like Alice and Sandra in MNF - Jiggling the butt or the boobs.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Personally I fall strongly into the "as long as there are no other cocks in the hen house, the hens can play all day" camp. Just keep it in the harem, fidelity and germs reasons, and MC is the only living penetrator (toys are fine). That seems to be an edge case amongst harem fans though.

xs6trix

May 25, 2021
I finally got some free time to play the update. I must say that this is a great update. I loved the interactions with the various ladies. The little nods to other games were also fun. One of my favorite thing to happen was the progress with Bethany. Just loved it and I look forward to more in the future. What happened with Sara surprised me. But that is one big story event done and I am eagerly waiting to more with Sara in the future. That ending, oh what a cliffhanger. Anyway Anna is best wife. I appreciate all the effort K7 put into this. Thanks and keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Hello there you super sexy and very wholesome people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I didn't expect that so many of you would like the lewd render I posted last week. But I guess you're also really looking forward to spend some time with Sophie in the sauna once Chapter 4 releases, right? Not sure who I will post this week. I'm leaning towards Sabrina, it has been a while with her...

Okay, let's talk about My New Family. As you might remember, this last chapter of MNF will be rather different than every other chapters we had before. It won't start one day after the wedding ( or the regular sleep time when you didn't go the true ending route ), it will start three weeks later. You can probably guess why, because a certain ginger ( that is totally in todays progress update render, which I made using the "improved" honey select ) might be a little bit further developed regarding a certain thing. While the update itself will still be "Day" based, it won't be a regular week. For example, once the first day ends, time will move forward a little more ( by two weeks, probably ) to show the pregnancy progress of other girls that got pregnant at a different time. It will losely follow the order, with Sandra being the first and Maddie being the second ( Maddie will also show signs of a growing belly on the first "day" of the update already ). Don't worry, you didn't miss anything big during these "time skips", and anything that happened will be mentioned during talks with the girls. It will be super cute, I think, especially the interaction the MC has with the girls that are already showing their pregnancy.

This will also help with progression regarding certain "sidegirls". For example, on the first day of the update, you will have the opportunity to visit Celeste, Ida's little sister. This will be one of the moments where you can decide if you want to romance her or not - And if you do, you will progress further and further on the following "days" of the update. While you will meet a lot of them, the focus will still be on the household members of course, because the wholesome interactions you'll have with them, especially when they are pregnant, will be as sweet as you can imagine. Especially a little cat will be extremely cute once her clothes start to stretch a little more...And her powers come into effect as well. Not going to dive too deep into this fantasy part, but I do plan to make some very interesting interactions with Lucy and her features, especially regarding the possibility that hers and mcs daughter could inherit her features.

Let's talk a bit about My New Memories as well. While my focus is on MNF atm, I did write a good part of the first event of chapter 4 already. It will continue right away where chapter 3 ended, so you can probably imagine how emotional and important it will be. There are a lot of things that will be cleared up that some of you guys have been asking about, and I'm pretty sure you will like what I'm going to do there. Ther e is of course this other thing that happened at the end of chapter 3, that you heard via phone. This will be cleared up pretty fast, though, so you don't have to worry too much about a certain blonde girl that often loses her temper. Let's just say that the MC will have some strong arguments that will kinda confirm that her bad feelings are not only because of the MC, but also... Other persons, that are not present anymore. That's all I'm going to say. What I can promise is that Chapter 4 will not take as long to release as Chapter 3, because the content I will be writing for that update will be "easier" for me now that the overall mood will shift drastically towards pure wholesomeness with no drama.

And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted regarding the first MNF beta, it won't be that long anymore ( probably next week ), and if you are a supporter, stay tuned for this weeks lewd render. Stay awesome, people! изображение_2023-05-29_211141386.png

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Loving the slow burn with all the characters. Anna being a force ghost is fun, pushing for the true harem ending.

Found these little typos here and there. Common things like skipping a space "Like...this." and such. A few words in the wrong tense, too (check file names):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Next Project: spin off of a wholesome family TV classic called "My Three Daughters", but, with, well, you know...
There's also the one where the MC, Rob Peter, meets a very butch lesbian, Laura, who was living "in a van by the river." He invites her to his home, hoping she's actually bisexual and will eventually shout out "Oh Rob!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There's always the spinoff where a son has to care for his wife and widowed mother after her husband had an aneurism after one to many racist rants ...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There's always the spinoff where a son has to care for his wife and widowed mother after her husband had an aneurism after one to many racist rants ...
Is he "all in" his family?

There's another one, where the MC (Derwood) falls in love with a woman who ends up being a gnome magic user. Despite her diminutive size, she is a very strong-willed and before long, he finds himself....Wee Bitched.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is he "all in" his family?

There's another one, where the MC (Derwood) falls in love with a woman who ends up being a gnome magic user. Despite her diminutive size, she is a very strong-willed and before long, he finds himself....Wee Bitched.
Of course, that one will have to have a cross over with "Sex Dreams of Jeanie"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Of course, that one will have to have a cross over with "Sex Dreams of Jeanie"
I Creamed on Jeannie?

Here's the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
All of them had hair of gold, like their mother,
The youngest one in curls.

Here's the story, of a man named Brady,
Who was busy with three girls of his own,
They were a foursome, living all together,
Yet they were all alone.

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group must somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became the Orgy Bunch.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Girl on Girl action will always be optional and, like Elhemeer said, it will only be when the MC is present. So during a threesome you will have the option that the girls interact with each other sexually, and if you select no, then it will never happen. I know that a lot of people don't have issues when the girls love each other even when the MC isn't present, but I also know there are people who really don't like that. So yeah, it will be limited to threesomes and even there, it will be optional. I personally wouldn't mind if they get a bit touchy with each other, but it will most likely just be like Alice and Sandra in MNF - Jiggling the butt or the boobs.
should do solo Lena and her daughter.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes