4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's odd. The chars.rpy is what makes the character screen, and in the screens.rpy there is a check that if you did not see a certain label ( basically the end of chapter 1 ) the character screen wont be available.
When was the "Character" screen created? I played Ch 1 months ago, and if the screen was associated with this current release, perhaps my old persistent didn't record it (didn't matter at the time?) and my new play wouldn't have necessarily triggered it.

I suppose I could grab it off the external and do a quick run and see what happens.

EDIT: Got it after speed run, though I think I sped through all of the Chapter banners, too.... :LOL:

Last edited:

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
So, no chapter 4 yet?
Am I missing something? I downloaded this a while back from another site, and played it through. I came here to see if there was an update after the "cliffhanger ". I downloaded the newest android version and installed it, but it still ends in the same place. Sorry, I'm just anxious to see how the story continues.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Am I missing something? I downloaded this a while back from another site, and played it through. I came here to see if there was an update after the "cliffhanger ". I downloaded the newest android version and installed it, but it still ends in the same place. Sorry, I'm just anxious to see how the story continues.
That's why you look at the version number on the game you recently played, and compare it to the version number presently available. You can always read, too...:rolleyes:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yes, you are missing the date on which this was last updated.

Cool your jets, it's going to be a while yet.

Peace :)

Reactions: turgsh01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, since you didn't admit what ending you're stuck on, or how long ago you played, not sure how we're supposed to help.

Your first question sounded more like a troll question since the most recent release happened exactly two weeks ago, and K7 is known to have a 3-4 month window covering two separate games, so the next update to this one will be approx. six months.

But no, Chapter 4 has not been released.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
Well, since you didn't admit what ending you're stuck on, or how long ago you played, not sure how we're supposed to help.

Your first question sounded more like a troll question since the most recent release happened exactly two weeks ago, and K7 is known to have a 3-4 month window covering two separate games, so the next update to this one will be approx. six months.

But no, Chapter 4 has not been released.
Thanks, I didn't see how new the most recent version was. I assumed from update log and comments, that version here on f95 were more recent, but it turns out they are the same (v4) as the one I got elsewhere. The other site houses many out of date versions of other games, so I assumed it was the same in this case.

But, I actually really enjoyed the story and characters very much, and just got antsy for more.

So, I will do as suggested a above, and "cool my jets" for a while.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
That's odd. The chars.rpy is what makes the character screen, and in the screens.rpy there is a check that if you did not see a certain label ( basically the end of chapter 1 ) the character screen wont be available.
after reinstalling the game in steam, it turns out I can see the characters screen because at some previous time I had completed chapter 2. I started again, because it's an amazing story and not something I could ever get bored with. I really like the wholesomeness of the story and the cute renders. I very much like Yuki and her mom and Lina the really cute ginger headed girl. I also like Lisa the hotel receptionist. I also really liked Sarah, I found myself getting angry with her real father for what he did. poor sarsj, no wonder the poor woman has problems. non of those girls are in any kind of order of liked best, i liked them all best hehe. I love the story, its so good,and it's really easy to relate to the characters. I would honestly play this game if it never had any adult scenes in it, I just love a really well written story! I can't say I dislike any of them apart from sarah's real dad, he just makes me cringe in horror at what he did to her. I haven't finished the prologue yet, but I will today. Thank you for your wonderful game!

Reactions: Killer7 and feier

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You know, I could have ended it in the alleyway as well.... That would have been a low blow.
Hey! That's MY line!
What happened to the Killer7 that inspired me to shut up about "that's not a cliffhanger, THIS is a cliffhanger!"?
For a split second I thought that maybe K7 was gonna end it right after showing Anna's hand twitch/move. But it was nice to see her actually awake and greet the protagonist.
Yes, that would have been a nicer cliffhanger than the alleyway. I was surprised we got the answer to the dream question.
I did like that we got the image Anna had shown him, but this time with the real context.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Creepy and not at all wholesome.
Definitely not if the MC is doing it. I think he's a bit older than 16 and knows what the female human body looks like by this time.

If some of the sisters tried to get a glimpse of MC & his sisters, that might still be considered wholesome.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Definitely not if the MC is doing it. I think he's a bit older than 16 and knows what the female human body looks like by this time.

If some of the sisters tried to get a glimpse of MC & his sisters, that might still be considered wholesome.
The MC is portrayed as a wholesome older adult who isn't at all creepy as you said... therefore voyeurism wouldn't even cross his mind or be of any interest to him. Stumbling into a room with an unsuspecting naked LI wouldn't be voyeurism unless the LI didn't notice and the MC for whatever weird reason decided to keep looking instead of moving on. The whole concept of voyeurism feels very immature and therefore might feel really out of place here. It'd also be difficult to not make it seem like obvious creepy fap material for us too.

That's my opinion anyway.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. I correctly thought that Yukiko was the MC's daughter. I was also correct when I thought Anna is pregnant. Let me see if I am 3 for 3. I thinkYukiko will be the first of the MC's daughters that will try to seduce him. Just a feeling I have, the way she acts and talks and all.

• Wow
Reactions: jackdragonchaos

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay. So. I correctly thought that Yukiko was the MC's daughter. I was also correct when I thought Anna is pregnant. Let me see if I am 3 for 3. I thinkYukiko will be the first of the MC's daughters that will try to seduce him. Just a feeling I have, the way she acts and talks and all.
Maybe first bio, but I'm pretty sure Lina (adopted) will be ahead of her.

Reactions: Talmadge

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's definitely between Yukiko and Lina, however I personally believe it will be Lina, not only is she more comfortable being naked around the MC already, but it's already clear that she's in love with him and has been for some time, where as Yukiko has feelings for him, but she's still trying to figure everything out. I definitely think Yukiko will likely be the 2nd, if not Sarah. That's just my opinion on it though, you very well could be right.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe first bio, but I'm pretty sure Lina (adopted) will be ahead of her.
I think it's fair to say that whatever happens during the game, pre-game Lina already made her first move ...

EDIT: I just want to say, for the record, that this page sat waiting for me to read it for over 30 minutes before I posted this response ... only then did SlapE's appear on my wall ... and I agree 100% with that post.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes