4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
*... he laments as more and more music companies make it harder for their music licenses to be used for anything with sexual content ...*
There are a few professional pieces of music I'd love to use in my games. There is one band I may ask, but otherwise, I'm not going to get into that mess.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
I know ch.3 has been out for a while now, but I just wanted to ONCE AGAIN congratulate with K7 for the AWESOME job! I absolutely LOVED the update and played it quite some times already XD MNM is still undoubtedly my n.1 VN, keep up the great work and can't wait for ch.4! Well done mate!! (y):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

That lewd render got some very good feedback again, thank you so much for that! Anna and Bethany in the nude are always a sight to behold, right? Still unsure about what I will do this week, I have a few ideas on my mind. It's gonna be two girls again most likely, with different hair colors...You'll see it when I post it!

Let's talk a bit about My New Family. I was finally able to overcome the little writers block I had and I'm currently finishing the script for the last event of the first day of the update. Like I said a few times, this update will be different and yet similar like other MNF updates. The main focus will still be on the household girls, especially now that the pregnancy progressed a good bit, but some of the side girls like Celeste or Christine will get their time to shine as well. It will be a more balanced mix then usual, I'd say, and it will be a little bit more spread out. Keep in mind though, this update will feel "shorter" for you if you didn't go for the true ending ( all household girls including fiona pregnant etc ). The main focus of this is the pregnancny, how the different girls are experiencing it and how the MC handles the situation with so many pregnant women. If you decided to not go that way then you can kinda see this update as a more of "And they lived ever happily after". You will still get content, it will just be very different and more barebone compared to the "true ending" path. As this will be the last update for My New Family 1, it has to follow that true ending route to make sense for My New family 2.

I also have some news regarding My New Memories, as you can probably guess with that progress update render. This is shortly after the end of Chapter 3, where MC rushes to the nurse station to get a hold of Dr. Slatni. Theres some important talk this event, mainly with you-know-who, which will open up a whooole lot of emotions. It won't stop there, though, because of course the MC won't keep these news to himself. He is going to call Lena, who was already starting to worry where he was. You can probably imagine where this will lead to and one thing is for certain: The MC won't go back home that night. I'm just making tiny baby steps regarding this update, since I only worked on it during my writers block for MNF. Still, I'm writing all the ideas I have down and there will be so many good moments in this one. I'm pretty confident that Chapter 4 for My New Memories will top Chapter 3, at least in terms of wholesome, emotional and lewd content. There will be so much progression regarding certain girls, especially the two who openly admitted to have more feelings for the MC than they should. You'll be surprised, in a good way, hopefully!

And I think thats it for this progress update. A shorter one than usual, but that doesn't have to be bad. The first MNF beta should release this weekend, you guys will see it once I post it here. In the meantime, thank you so much for all your support these last few weeks, especially regarding Chapter 3 of My New Family. I'm still super overwhelmed by all the positive comments from you guys that still reach me every day. Stay awesome!

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
soo could k7 or any other kind soul like big hint me, how the hell ive managed to not get a scene with lisa? THRICE at that, started at 0.1, did a full replay at 0.2 resumed for 0.3 and now did a full replay at 0.4 and im doing the givethemalltome.gif route and at no point do i have even the slightest recollection that i couldve potentially had lisa too?

am i a big dumbdumb that im able to miss such a thing 3 times? on a k7 game at that, because i kinda think i might be..

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
soo could k7 or any other kind soul like big hint me, how the hell ive managed to not get a scene with lisa? THRICE at that, started at 0.1, did a full replay at 0.2 resumed for 0.3 and now did a full replay at 0.4 and im doing the givethemalltome.gif route and at no point do i have even the slightest recollection that i couldve potentially had lisa too?

am i a big dumbdumb that im able to miss such a thing 3 times? on a k7 game at that, because i kinda think i might be..
Well, you're right.

It's pretty hard not to get All The Things™ in a K7 game without making some intentional choices, so ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

:WaitWhat:
I forgot how exactly I got to plow that field, but as said previously K7 puts harem love choice always at the top

(EDIT)
Thanks Elhemeer

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

:unsure:There's a choice when at the library. When you head there with Morgan.
1686623969292.png At any point, did you make a mistake and choose bottom choice instead?

Reactions: turgsh01 and pgm_01

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
well then, i gotta wonder wtf have i managed to do since i cant even remember there ever being a library in this game even though ive known about topchoice = correctbecausek7 due to MNF... :KEK: well i guess i got new excuse to play through the game again and be more moderately mad at k7 because of the v0.4 made me actually think that
and the cliffhanger made me just slightly less mad because thank fucking god.. goddamn you man Killer7 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pgm_01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
well then, i gotta wonder wtf have i managed to do since i cant even remember there ever being a library in this game even though ive known about topchoice = correctbecausek7 due to MNF... :KEK: well i guess i got new excuse to play through the game again and be more moderately mad at k7 because of the v0.4 made me actually think that
and the cliffhanger made me just slightly less mad because thank fucking god.. goddamn you man Killer7 :ROFLMAO:
You should have gone to the library a couple of times regardless of your choices ... so that's weird by itself.

Reactions: SlapE

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Were you by chance heavily medicated or potentially suffering from blackouts while playing the game? or maybe the MC's memory loss is contagious and you caught it and that's why you don't remember the library...

• Haha
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
The only thing that could make it more perfect is just a little bit of whispy fur on the pubis - natural redheads should always have their badge ready to display. ;)
I prefer bare but I don't mind a little fuzz as in like say a small landing strip but each to their own.

Reactions: EJW

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I prefer bare but I don't mind a little fuzz as in like say a small landing strip but each to their own.
I know a lot of guys don't understand but, I know from experience: there's something magical about diving down on a full red muff, and it makes for a nice sensation on the shaft once things move there. But, given the proclivities of most towards "clean as a baby vulva", you don't see it often enough in AVNs.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know a lot of guys don't understand but, I know from experience: there's something magical about diving down on a full red muff, and it makes for a nice sensation on the shaft once things move there. But, given the proclivities of most towards "clean as a baby vulva", you don't see it often enough in AVNs.
Dang it Durin! I thought I told you to quit posting my girlfriend's nudes on here! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes