4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Meet Caroline ( left ) and Emily ( right ), the two half-sisters of the MC. They will play a big part in the events of Chapter 4. I guess now you know why Anna said that you and Sabrina have a lot in common with them...

View attachment 2699649
Wow they are stunning, you're truly spoiling us K7, but hey I'm not complaining! Looking forward to meeting these beauties. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Meet Caroline ( left ) and Emily ( right ), the two half-sisters of the MC. They will play a big part in the events of Chapter 4. I guess now you know why Anna said that you and Sabrina have a lot in common with them...

View attachment 2699649
NICE!
More redheads.
I see them at least playing 4 big parts in chapter four. Killer7 you sneaky little devil you! :LOL:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

View attachment 2699649
See if I censor them like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think they are amazing

But I am NO fan of the Booba

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think they are amazing

Can you do the inverse? LOOOOOOOOL

While I am a fan of boobies of whatever size (from tattoo to Bazoongas) I have to confess that those on the bigger side, capture my attention a bit more. I'm a 100% mammal male, I make no excuses for it.

breast-growth-flesh-gordon.gif

Peace :D

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think they are amazing

I mean, we have all kinds of boobs in My New Memories, the biggest one were kinda slacking though. We only had Sarah for those. And now we have ginger twins ;).

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Can you do the inverse? LOOOOOOOOL

While I am a fan of boobies of whatever size (from tattoo to Bazoongas) I have to confess that those on the bigger side, capture my attention a bit more. I'm a 100% mammal male, I make no excuses for it.

View attachment 2699870

Peace :D
I am also a fan of bigger tities, although i blame my wife she is a natural 32 g cup. So i find my self only interested in busty women.

Nov 6, 2020
All Booba are good Booba. More red heads are always appreciated, though it seems like the MC's dad has a type if he got with another red head to pop out those lovlies.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Caroline has a very similar face to Lina, not sure how I feel about that.
1686854746076.png

an eye exam is needed, my dude. Neither Caroline nor Emily have a single morph that I used for Lina :D.

Caroline and Emily have the same face, just different amount of freckles ( and a different hair style ). Carolines boobs are also 5% bigger ( than emilys ). They are twins after all.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 2700115

an eye exam is needed, my dude. Neither Caroline nor Emily have a single morph that I used for Lina :D.

Caroline and Emily have the same face, just different amount of freckles ( and a different hair style ). Carolines boobs are also 5% bigger ( than emilys ).
I said similar, not exact. Similar eye color, similar freckles, similar hair color and style, similar nose, similar face size.

I think the hair more than anything else feels like it's too much like Lina. I feel like those two will make me appreciate Lina less as there's essentially 3 of them now. Not to mention the fact that we're already getting the character names confused, now we're about to get the redheads confused too.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I said similar, not exact. Similar eye color, similar freckles, similar hair color and style, similar nose, similar face size.
Then you could say the same about emily, though? Since they share the same face. I think you're just seeing a ginger with green eyes and draw too many similarities. Like I said, they don't share a single morph that I used ( Caroline and Lina ). So the similarities are Ginger and Green eyes, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: eltharion83

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think the hair more than anything else feels like it's too much like Lina. I feel like those two will make me appreciate Lina less as there's essentially 3 of them now. Not to mention the fact that we're already getting the character names confused, now we're about to get the redheads confused too.
If those two ( three with karla, their mother who I will show this weekend ) will make you appreciate Lina less...Then I don't know what to tell you, lol. I think it's near impossible to confuse Emily/Caroline with Lina. Also, who is "we" ? :unsure: Because you are actually the first person that mentioned they look similar enough to confuse the redheads ( especially since the other redheads are only Olivia and Bethany ).

I feel like the only similarity is the length.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Then you could say the same about emily, though? Since they share the same face. I think you're just seeing a ginger with green eyes and draw too many similarities. Like I said, they don't share a single morph that I used ( Caroline and Lina ). So the similarities are Ginger and Green eyes, at least in my opinion.
The last render of Lina in between the faces of the twins - as close as I could get to same size without fiddling too much. I'll let folks express their own opinions.

I like them all, but, despite a few obvious differences to me (the lips stand out - Lina's aren't as full; slightly lighter skintone) I wouldn't be surprised to find them in a VN and be told that they are all biological sisters.

Screenshot 2023-06-15 140705.jpg

I will always prefer Lina because I like the athletic body style and her not quite C-cups. :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes