4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The last render of Lina in between the faces of the twins - as close as I could get to same size without fiddling too much. I'll let folks express their own opinions.

I like them all, but, despite a few obvious differences to me (the lips stand out - Lina's aren't as full) I wouldn't be surprised to find them in a VN and be told that they are all biological sisters.

View attachment 2700164
Yeah I know what you mean, but I personally feel like that regarding most gingers in games, especially since gingers irl are not that common. If you see Bethany and then Lina you could think that Bethany is her biological (grand)mother.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
If those two ( three with karla, their mother who I will show this weekend ) will make you appreciate Lina less...Then I don't know what to tell you, lol. I think it's near impossible to confuse Emily/Caroline with Lina. Also, who is "we" ? :unsure: Because you are actually the first person that mentioned they look similar enough to confuse the redheads ( especially since the other redheads are only Olivia and Bethany ).
You only posted that image a few minutes hours ago... give it time. The "we" was referring to the names which have been discussed countless times here and is why you made the character sheets, the other "we" is my prediction as I don't think I'll be alone in this.

Also, I forgot who Emily was. I think I play too many AVNs to remember commonly used names anymore, sorry.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You only posted that image a few minutes ago... give it time. The "we" was referring to the names which have been discussed countless times here and is why you made the character sheets, the other "we" is my prediction as I don't think I'll be alone in this.

Also, I forgot who Emily was. I think I play too many AVNs to remember commonly used names anymore.
I posted it 4 hours ago here and on several discord servers. Not a single person mentioned this. I made the character sheets for characters that don't appear as often mainly - Not because of similarities. And because some people confused Lena with Lina, which is more of an english speaking thing ( you say the names very differently in my region ). So that is also not really a "we" thing. I don't know what we are discussing here ;).

You forgetting names doesn't mean the majority does, though. I mean, I literally posted their names - Caroline and Emily, so if you already forgot that, that's on you, not on me.

If anything, they look closer to Sophie than anyone else. They share more of the same nose/eyes/mouth shapes.

Reactions: eltharion83

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I mean, I literally posted their names - Caroline and Emily, so if you already forgot that, that's on you, not on me.
Oh shit, haha, that would explain it. I was trying to think of characters I saw in-game. When I looked at your post with the twin, I was focused on the image, not the text. So ya, that one's on me. Also, I never said "we" or "majority" when I said I forgot who Emily was. It was even a separate paragraph to separate the topic.

The rest of what you said, well... agree to disagree again I guess. I'm in no mood to sift through hundreds of pages here just to find a convincing amount of evidence.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I posted it 4 hours ago here and on several discord servers. Not a single person mentioned this. I made the character sheets for characters that don't appear as often mainly - Not because of similarities. And because some people confused Lena with Lina, which is more of an english speaking thing ( you say the names very differently in my region ). So that is also not really a "we" thing. I don't know what we are discussing here ;).

You forgetting names doesn't mean the majority does, though. I mean, I literally posted their names - Caroline and Emily, so if you already forgot that, that's on you, not on me.
Regionally, would it be like "Lehna" and "Leena" in your part of the world, or would the "I" be pronounced "eye"? I think I've heard all of those variations, though most people in the US would pronounce both "Leena".

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Regionally, would it be like "Lehna" and "Leena" in your part of the world, or would the "I" be pronounced "eye"? I think I've heard all of those variations, though most people in the US would pronounce both "Leena".
You got it. Lehna for Lena and Leena for Lina. I said it a few times for people on my discord but the (english, mainly) speaking still said "Sounds the same to me" so I got confused. It's vastly different here haha.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You got it. Lehna for Lena and Leena for Lina. I said it a few times for people on my discord but the (english, mainly) speaking still said "Sounds the same to me" so I got confused. It's vastly different here haha.
At first it was slightly confusing for me, I wanted to call them both "Leena", but it felt wrong calling them both that, and only served to confuse me, so I just started calling Lena "Leyna" from that point on. It's good to know that I started saying Lena's name correctly due to my own confusion and ignorance of pronunciations of certain names from different parts of the world.

Reactions: Killer7

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Just got around to playing the update. As usual a stellar job my dude.

Having recently played through "My New Family" I gotta say that your writing improved by a shitton over time. Not saying I disliked it, but the difference in quality, especially compared to the first half of MNF, is astonishing. So kudos for that. Always interesting to see how devs improve over time.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Big props on storyline that actually makes sense and characters that stand out from each other in personalities. I personally have a thing for Sarah whos nickname should be something like McGruff with the whole tough front she likes to keep up and well her career. I'm not too into the younger girls as they feel a bit too young even with their ages being all 18+ but oddly Yuki feels older than the rest.... maybe her and Sophie I could see being same age but in some way she seems more mature in both personality and physically. Anywho good deal man and with the twins vs Lina I do see they are close enough to be family (plot twist the twins mom is related to Lina & Sarah's mom right? ) Maybe a small change in hairstyle would set them apart from her more but that's up to K7.
And yeah I could see both Lena and Lina being pronounced the same here in US but also the Lehna and Leena make sense, maybe we need a Lana next lol.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Big props on storyline that actually makes sense and characters that stand out from each other in personalities. I personally have a thing for Sarah whos nickname should be something like McGruff with the whole tough front she likes to keep up and well her career. I'm not too into the younger girls as they feel a bit too young even with their ages being all 18+ but oddly Yuki feels older than the rest.... maybe her and Sophie I could see being same age but in some way she seems more mature in both personality and physically. Anywho good deal man and with the twins vs Lina I do see they are close enough to be family (plot twist the twins mom is related to Lina & Sarah's mom right? ) Maybe a small change in hairstyle would set them apart from her more but that's up to K7.
And yeah I could see both Lena and Lina being pronounced the same here in US but also the Lehna and Leena make sense, maybe we need a Lana next lol.
Then we need Alaina. (Weak, but still technically within the realm of a pun - if you pronounce it right.)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Seems to be inspired a little by the ancient "Venus" figure - that's what I call "child bearing hips" and the ability to feed a decent size litter. ;)
They appear wider than they are, I forgot to simulate the dress :D.

Reactions: pgm_01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
They appear wider than they are, I forgot to simulate the dress :D.
It did look like the actual hips are just inside the margin of the outer edges of the breasts if you draw a line straight down. Kind of like the skirt has "fins" on either outer edge - a bit of a jodhpur effect.. She ends where that last flap of fabric begins, I'd say.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes