4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I know situation. But, for example, to write a script, all you need is a piece of paper and a pen. Can you use something this complicated?
Have you read the weekly Progress Update correctly?
I was able to make some decent progress on Chapter 4 again, editing the beginning a little because I wanted to give it more character. Since the MC got his memories back, he is fully back to his old persona, which means that he is a little more direct with his approach regarding certain things. This doesn't mean he will be an asshole, but during the night in the hospital he will approach Dr. Slatni a little different ( in a friendly but demanding meaning, if that makes sense ). Todays progress update render is Sabrina that you have to replace with Lina in the house where the ginger trio will be staying. Like I mentioned a few times, Lina has a special connection to the twins and karla, feeling a little bad because she also didn't tell them about the accident the MC and Anna were involved in. Still, she will return to her regular cheery mood fast, making jokes with the MC regarding their Sauna time and then gettimg emberassed when the MC asks her a certain thing regarding the "date" they have planned ( if you went that route ). In that regard Lina is just like Yukiko - sometimes saying words are easier to follow on them.
Killer7 is already writing the script for chapter 4.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and pgm_01

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
So he has time and the opportunity to write the text until the end of the story. Of course, if he has ideas and the desire.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I hope this won't delay the development of the MNM. I'm slowly starting to forget what happened before.
Apart from the fact that this prequel would have no impact whatsoever on possible delay of MNM, since it was the cops who cause the delay in the first place, If You're starting to forget what was in the game, there's a simple solution. Just play the game again to refresh your memory.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so we gonna see a big tiddy pure girl? much like how we had a big tiddy goth girl. but unlike the other game [kinda mad but i understand why] we may highly likely see them in the main game.

yes please just in general for the prequel and more twin time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The only problem I can see with a Prequel is that we already know the end. I mean the 'Shocking' revelation that the MC is Darth Va er gets married and has a wonderful family won't be a shock. :)

Just a thought.
Titanic was a successful movie even though everyone knew what was going to happen. You can make a compelling story of how characters ended up where they are, even when you already know where they ended up. Killer can write a compelling story, so a prequel could work.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Titanic was a successful movie even though everyone knew what was going to happen. You can make a compelling story of how characters ended up where they are, even when you already know where they ended up. Killer can write a compelling story, so a prequel could work.
Worked for Star Wars too... wait, nvm. Bad example. :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so we gonna see a big tiddy pure girl? much like how we had a big tiddy goth girl. but unlike the other game [kinda mad but i understand why] we may highly likely see them in the main game.

yes please just in general for the prequel and more twin time.
We def gonna see a big tiddy girl and you will most likely meet her in MNM as well. I'm cruel, but I'm not MoonBox cruel.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sometimes you don't need a 'shocking' revelation for a game and since you mentioned darth vader, have you seen the original Trilogy first and after that the prequel trilogy and complained you already knew the 'shocking' reveal or did you watch the prequel trilogy first and after that the original trilogy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't think I follow. What do you mean with that? :unsure:
I can't decide if you're joshing me back or not, and since that's going to bother me all night if I just leave it alone, I'm gonna pretend I'm talking to someone that didn't read (or write, in your case) the post so I don't stay awake wondering ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh that's what you mean. The prequel would end right before you meet Anna, since I can't show Anna, you know? Before that it would just be Bethany and Sabrina living with the MC ( or rather, they both live with Bethany ) while Jessica is on a school trip or something ( since she is younger and I can't show her, since I don't have her ). It would be a little about MCs college life, let's say, the first year or so, before Anna joined college as well and they found each other again. I hope that makes more sense now. It would only from the MCs perspective btw.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh that's what you mean. The prequel would end right before you meet Anna, since I can't show Anna, you know? Before that it would just be Bethany and Sabrina living with the MC ( or rather, they both live with Bethany ) while Jessica is on a school trip or something ( since she is younger and I can't show her, since I don't have her ). It would be a little about MCs college life, let's say, the first year or so, before Anna joined college as well and they found each other again. I hope that makes more sense now. It would only from the MCs perspective btw.
The final scene could be MC opening a door or walking into the place (I can't remember the story right now....) where he found her again and just saying "Anna?" to a figure with her back turned, in shadow, or something like that.

You could get slightly cheesy and paraphrase Paul Harvey by having the last screen say "Go to My New Memories for.....the rest of the story....":cool::LOL:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Poor Sabrina

Back before Anna got them showering together and sleeping in one bed. Dude scoring college chicks and Sabrina stuck with major blue balls ovaries.

:(

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes