4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Thank you for blessing us with ginger goodness
read through thread bro
i remember teasers being posted
Its the twin cousin right?(bethany's sister her daughters, they were supposed to show up for the big christmas announcement as well if be remember correctly)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
read through thread bro
i remember teasers being posted
Its the twin cousin right?(bethany's sister her daughters, they were supposed to show up for the big christmas announcement as well if be remember correctly)
Twin Half-sisters, yes. They are the daughters of Karla, the new wife MCs father married after him and Bethany divorced. They will show up once I can work on the main game again. Their names are Caroline and Emily.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Twin Half-sisters, yes. They are the daughters of Karla, the new wife MCs father married after him and Bethany divorced. They will show up once I can work on the main game again. Their names are Caroline and Emily.
ah at least i got the twin part right
i remember the teasers looked good

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Am I alone in thinking her skin looks a bit too perfect, like a porcelain doll? I mean, she's cute as hell, but I think a little blemish, even if it's really subtle (freckles, beauty mark, etc) would make her feel a lot more realistic. That's my opinion anyway.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Am I alone in thinking her skin looks a bit too perfect, like a porcelain doll? I mean, she's cute as hell, but I think a little blemish, even if it's really subtle (freckles, beauty mark, etc) would make her feel a lot more realistic. That's my opinion anyway.
No, I agree. But I kinda like that with her, actually. Gives her more of the asian look I wanted to get, to be honest. Especially since I never used a skin like that before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turgsh01

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
No, I agree. But I kinda like that with her, actually. Gives her more of the asian look I wanted to get, to be honest. Especially since I never used a skin like that before.
i mean flawless & pale skin is considered a top tier beauty standard in many asian country's right?

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This is Katharina, Lea's mother ( ginger power ). You will also meet her in the prequel.

Speaking of the prequel, I will have more stuff to share in the regular progress update later today ( its already monday here ).

katharina render.png

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
This is Katharina, Lea's mother ( ginger power ). You will also meet her in the prequel.

Speaking of the prequel, I will have more stuff to share in the regular progress update later today ( its already monday here ).

View attachment 3305310
Ginger - checked
Freckles - checked
Green eyes - checked
And those headlights... I hope she's lactating. Would that be possible?

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes