4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and extremely sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not much to share regardng the case since there was no way the state attorney would answer within a few days. So, it's still waiting on this whole stuff. But I have some other things to share that are not directly game related.

As I said in a few previous posts, I set a deadline for myself regarding this stuff. It has been over 4 months now ( It will be 5 months ) where I basically was crippled regarding my work on My New Memories. Since My New Memories Chapter 4 was supposed to be out already and I only did a lot of script writing, I will start pausing pledges on January 31st. I will keep those pledges paused for at least 2 months but will most likely do it for 3 months or longer, I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. Nothing will change regarding your benefits or my work, though, I will continue to work on the games and will post lewd renders every week, progress updates every monday and if you are a Anna or higher tier supporter, you can still request your custom arts for MNF etc. What I said last year will also be still effective so if you were a previous supporter you will get beta access etc as soon as I have my stuff back. I know that many of you guys asked me to not do this, since I keep working and "should be paid for it", but this is more of a personal thing for me now. Like I said, I'm not going to rest or anything, this is just a thing for my mental health because I'm really starting to feel bad with not providing the content I want to provide due circumstances I don't have any power over. And please don't worry about my financial situation, I will be fine and everything I have to pay is taken care off ( this includes legal fees for my lawyer if the case is eventually done etc ). I appreciate all of you amazing people sending me your concerns etc though, that means a lot to me as a person.

Okay, let's talk about the games. After I told you guys about my thoughts regarding a My New Memories prequel to build a bridge to the current chapter ( and as something to do while I'm basically stripped off my assets ), I really didn't expect so many of you amazing people to like this idea. So... It's a thing now. There will be a My New Memories prequel. I don't have a name for it yet, but it will release sooner than later. I already finished 3 of the girls you will meet and only have to do two more to have the main cast finished. Keep in mind that not all of them will appear in the main game, but the "Main characters" will at some point in time. I will post all the girls I created once I have them done, which is sometimes this week. The prequel will play during the early college days/weeks of the MC, where he lives with Sabrina and Bethany ( Jessica will be on a vacation or something to explain why she isn' there ). This will be before the MC met Anna again, and since Bethany mentioned in the main game he had girlfriends before you can probably imagine where this will go. It will be a smaller cast but you can still expect a lot of variety - and at least two very cute gingers ( one around the mcs age and her mother being a very attractive milf ). You will learn a lot about the character traits of the MC and his backstory in general, something that I think is actually cool since we don't know much about him in the main game ( thanks to the amnesia ). So, this will also help you to learn more about the MC and it will 100% bring you more joy once Chapter 4 for the main game releases. I aim the prequel to be between 1.5 and 3 hours long, so a regular My New Memories update, I guess. It's going to be a one time thing so in the end, it will be a completed game. The game will be available for free on the usual platforms ( Steam, and the cute pirate site, probably ).

I was also able to do more script work for Chapter 4, totalling up to 6500 lines of code now. I have started to work on a cute Sabrina event that will happen on the second day. I think I mentioned this before, but with Anna being awake Sabrina might start to feel a little insecure, at least when you decided to continue your relationship with her. It will be pretty wholesome to see her like that, especially with the MC quickly reassuring her that there is nothing to worry about and that their relationship will continue to grow and get more intimate as well. And let's be honest, as if Anna would let him love Sabrina any less than he loves her, especially since Anna loves Sabrina just as much. Like I said a few times, Chapter 4 is all about healing and being cute and wholesome since there won't be any threats to make the MC worry or feel anxious anymore. It's what I can do best after all, I think.

And I think thats it for now. Stay tuned for the characters I made for the prequel and if anything comes up, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Killer7 said:

There will be a My New Memories prequel. I don't have a name for it yet, but it will release sooner than later.
I mean, you have plenty of good options while keeping with the theme, like: "My Old Memories", or "My Previous Memories" or "My College Memories", etc.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My Old Family Memories
My Old Memories (as a reference to the fact that he lost his memories)
My New Memories - Origin

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is she going to be Sarah's mother? They are very similar.
I very much doubt it. They are very similar, but

1) She would be a bit young to be the mother of Sarah and her sister.
2) Sarah's mother had an unpleasant end. K7 follows a policy that nothing bad happens to characters who have a name (and an in-person role).

Examples from MNF of characters who died but did not make a physical appearance:
Alice's mother.
Fiona's sister.
MC's grandfather.
Maddie's father.
MC's father.

Examples from MNM:
MC's father
MC's parents-in-law

Yes occasionally something happens to bad people (Sarah's dad in MNM, MC's dad in MNF) but it's well deserved every time.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No, they just look similar ( even though I literally didn't use any morph Sarah has, I think :KEK: ).

Reactions: pgm_01
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes