4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, I haven't been following things, so My new Family 2, this and now a 3rd game, is that right?

• Sad
Reactions: turgsh01

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Killer is doing the unnamed prequel to not forget his DAZ3D skills while he can't continue working on MNM.
That makes no sense., how do you forget something in less than a year, I mean I know it's not the same thing but I went like 2 years without playing one of my mmo games, and within minutes all my rotations come right back to me, I mean unless it is going to be years until he can work on this, how can you forget something so easily if you work on it a lot.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That makes no sense., how do you forget something in less than a year, I mean I know it's not the same thing but I went like 2 years without playing one of my mmo games, and within minutes all my rotations come right back to me, I mean unless it is going to be years until he can work on this, how can you forget something so easily if you work on it a lot.
Forget might have been the wrong word Satou used here, it was more that I keep my DAZ skills and can improve on them, instead of not doing anything. Try to read between the lines and the other posts where I explain my situation ;).

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

I already showed all the girls on Discord, but I feel like it's time to introduce them properly, not just with their names. Let's start, then! Descriptions will always be UNDER the picture.

This is Rei. Rei is a Japanese exchange student who is also going to study architecture like the MC. As you can probably imagine, he is immediately attracted to her, since he seems to have a certain...Knack...For Japanese women. She has a very kind and more quiet persona and still has to get used to being in a new country. Her and the MC will get along very well right from the beginning though and she will play a major role during the whole prequel. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well.

This is Lea. Lea and Sabrina have been friends since highschool and she knows the family and the MC and they are their next door neighbors. Her and Sabrina are actually studying the same - fashion. If I had to compare her to a girl from the main story it would obviously be Lina because ginger. She regularly visits their home and Bethany seems to like her a lot as well. Must be a ginger thing. She will also be in the main game at some point in time.

Meet Katharina. She is, as you might have guessed already, Lea's mother. Her and Bethany are friends and they often meet each other to talk about this and that, even if it's just for a short coffee. Katharina is very interested in the architecture studies of the MC and can't wait to hear more about how college is going for him. And as you can see, she has two very promising arguments. She will be one of the three girls you're going to meet in the main game as well. Like Lea, she will also be a character you're going to meet in the main game at some point in time.

This is Jacky. Jacky is a girl that the MC remembers from high school. She's a good friend, a buddy you could say, but she is not going to college with him and Sabrina. She started an apprenticeship as a flight assistant but is still a regular visitor at the MCs house. You're not going to meet her in the main game, though.

And last but not least, meet Amelie. If I had to compare her to a character from the main game I'd say Yukiko with a sparkle of Sophie. She's...Very unique in her behaviour and sometimes even a little annoying. It makes sense though, because she always had to fight for herself because of her size ( she is pretty small, comperable to Morgan in the main game ). She is studying music, as you might have guessed, but her and the MC quickly find a lot of things they have in common. Once you get to know her a little better she is actually a pretty cute girl!

And that's the main roster of the prequel. It's pretty small but I think it fits, since the game will be a once and done thing. What do you think? And do you have a favorite already?
I am already a sucker for Rei and Katharina:love:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Forget might have been the wrong word Satou used here, it was more that I keep my DAZ skills and can improve on them, instead of not doing anything. Try to read between the lines and the other posts where I explain my situation ;).
Yeah, I have seen your patreon posts, or people should just speak plainly then there is no confusion.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Amelie and maybe Lea will likely be my favs, unless their personality / story gives me a negative feeling like Jessica did.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes