4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Not checked this thread in a while and seems im outdated on info Anyone able to tell me why the dev had their hard drives seized?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Every indication from their interactions is that it's possible, although she'd probably be a side girl. Pretty sure K7 hasn't officially taken anyone off the table, although there are constantly rumors about Olivia.
Ah ok. It was a long while back someone said she wasn't.

Read the dev notes.

Killer later clarified on that point that if she has a name then she's gonna be available.
soooooooo
View attachment 3361380
Awesome. Can't wait to get some meat on the menu. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not checked this thread in a while and seems im outdated on info Anyone able to tell me why the dev had their hard drives seized?
From what we've been told, K7 was framed, and now is likely involved in a case against the framer, but still has to wait for the coppers to process his stuff (which I guess they haven't, or now it's evidence in the other case? K7 doesn't know, or can't say yet, so we don't know).

Reactions: ViperGts151

Eponymous_01

Nov 6, 2020
K7 was falsely accused of being a crypto scammer and the drives were seized as part of the investigation. More info in the quoted post.

I'm getting framed. Someone is framing me and now I'm getting accused of being some kind of crypto scammer. Everyone that knows me knows that I hate crypto, but apparently whatever evidence was provided, was enough. I got raided by the cops. They confiscated all my pcs and my phone. They took all devices that I had for backups at my place. That is the super bad news.

Reactions: ViperGts151

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Killer was caught with data proving that jet fuel can melt steel beams so the Bush family bribed the German police to have him kidnapped and held in a black site where they're torturing him for info on his sources. They then planted a fake Killer to share a story about how he's being investigated for a fake crypto scam he almost definitely didn't do.
Or ya know, maybe he's just being investigated for a fake crypto scam, but my story's more interesting :KappaPride:.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Killer was caught with data proving that jet fuel can melt steel beams so the Bush family bribed the German police to have him kidnapped and held in a black site where they're torturing him for info on his sources. They then planted a fake Killer to share a story about how he's being investigated for a fake crypto scam he almost definitely didn't do.
Or ya know, maybe he's just being investigated for a fake crypto scam, but my story's more interesting :KappaPride:.
later to be found he hanged himself in his cell while 2 officers stood outside!?
#Killer7stein didn't kill himself?
:ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I should probably not post right before I go to bed.
I meant I hated Maddie in MNF, but you were forced to take every girl because they were linked to other girls, I was wondering if getting to be with say Val was only possible if you picked to have a trans daughter and if you had her a female you missed out on Val.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I thought the doctor you see for Morgan was named Val.
Where did I mention her in my post like... at all? And I already said a few pages back that you will meet her regardless of your morgan choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super wholesome and very sexy people!

Another week, another progress update!

The end of February is approaching and like I said in a progress update post a few weeks back, I will continue to pause the pledges into the end of march. So if you are still pledged, you are not going to get charged ( if patreon charges you regardless, send me a message and I'll initiate a refund ).

In a more personal matter, I finally have an appointment with a professional regarding the trauma I experienced when the cops raided me ( and the other thing ). It's tomorrow ( the 20th ) and I hope it will help me with some of the rather bad phases I have sometimes ( it's a start, at least ).

Let's talk a bit about the games now!

Like I said in a different progress update, I started to post semi lewd renders of the Prequel girls I made. You can check them out on Discord, since I wanted to post them for everyone and not only for supporters. These will be posted in addition to the weekly lewd render with Bethany and/or Sabrina. I also started to work on the script for the prequel already, nothing major yet though since I'm still in a pretty good flow for Chapter 4. Todays render is Amelie at her house, not an ingame render, I just felt like sharing her.

It feels pretty refreshing to continue work on Chapter 4 even though I still don't have any idea when I can finally start rendering all the girls again. I guess knowing that at least the case where I'm the victim/witness is making progress helped putting my mind at ease, at least a little, maybe it's a bit of copium as well since I really hope this means they will start to properly work on my case as well, so I can get my stuff back sooner than later. Currently working on the Jessica event ( I skipped another event where I got kinda stuck on dialogue ) and I feel like I hit a really sweet spot between wholesome interactions and the MC not being her punching bag anymore. Like I said a few times now, Jessica will change her attitude pretty drastically after this event because she will start to realise what she lost over all the years with being bitter. Especially now that Anna is awake she finally wants to be better, a process that will take time ( and she will sometimes fall back into bad habits again ), but with the help of Anna and the MC she will get there eventually. She is still going to be a bit of a bitch though, that is just her persona in general, but she at least won't be a hurtful bitter bitch anymore, I guess. I didn't forget the other gingers arriving this day and while there's going to be a lot of Anna, you will also get a lot of Lina being even more herself again. Just imagine that she had two coffees every time before she talks, that's how she will be for that day ( she is just so happy that Anna is back, so it makes sense ).

And I think that's it for now. Not much to talk about right now, I'm just happy I got into a more consistent writing phase again, something that I didn't have for... Well, over 5 months at this point. If anything comes up or I hear anything from my lawyer, I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finally got done with my second play though, much more enjoyable, I had forgotten so much, very glad Morgan as a transgender was handled well.
Really sucks to think might not get a resolution for the cliffhanger for some time.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes