• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
As hot as that is, if I saw a lady in real life wearing that while working out, I'd totally judge her negatively...
Cameltoe / butt crack leggings are one thing... underboob and low hanging pants is next level.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
As hot as that is, if I saw a lady in real life wearing that while working out, I'd totally judge her negatively...
Cameltoe / butt crack leggings are one thing... underboob and low hanging pants is next level.
Same. I wouldn't even look at her, because I'll assume she's recording on TikTok or Instagram for views and start trash talking guys in the gym working out for staring at her.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Relax guys, it's a home gym, no one besides her and the MC are there ;).
I mainly just posted that as a comical jab at real life vs AVN, I meant no offence. As I said, it's without a doubt hot to see and this game being what it is, I welcome it. But if it was real life, I'd be thinking pretty much what tbarton1455 posted.

And I figured it'd be a private / home gym with MC present. I know how you do things... for the most part.

Reactions: hameleona

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely wonderful and super wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Before I start, there will be a small update to the situation I posted last week at the end of this post.

Also, the option to support me will be unlocked again on the 29th, so I'm not going to continue to pause pledges. If you don't want to or can't support me anymore, please keep in mind that Charges will resume on the 30th. If you supported me after October 14th, 2022, then Patreon will charge you on days you pledged ( So if you pledged on the 7th of a month, you would get charged on the 7th of April ). If you supported me before this date then you will be charged on April 1st.

Okay, let's jump into the games!

Like I promised last week, the script for the first day of the prologue is completed. Beege, my proofreader, is already checking it for typos etc. My first idea of making it "shorter" to give supporters a preview before continuing didn't really work out, so this first beta will be pretty long already - Like the MNM betas. The day will introduce all characters and you will get a lot of background info on them. Lea ( and her mother Katharina ) and Jackie will basically be childhood friends of the MC and Sabrina and they both knew Anna as well. Rei and Amelie will be new girls the MC meets, like I said when I showed the characters for the first time. I did my best to make it clear that especially Jackie is a very important person to the MC and I truly believe that playing the prequel will explain a lot of things that happened in the MCs life. Theres also going to be some pretty cute and funny moments, especially with the Busty mother of Lea. Lea is also the girl you see in todays progress update, shortly before the three of them ( Lea, Sabrina and the MC ) drive to the university. The car seems familiar, right? Well, like Sabrina said, this was the first car the MC got and that he worked on with his father. The Charger you see in the main game looks almost the same since Anna was able to find a very similar looking one ( I hope that finally clears up some confusion about this part of the conversation the MC has with Sabrina ). Now I only have to finish the rest of the renders I hope I'll be able to complete all of them this week!

I also worked on the Chapter 4 script some more now that I "only" have to make the renders for the first prequel beta. I feel like the prequel really helped me fleshing out some of the relationships the MC has or had in the past. Now that he has his memories back it will be so much easier to introduce characters the proper way. I think Chapter 3 already showed that a little, especially with girs like Lina and Yukiko becoming more how they really are, but the main part of this will happen in Chapter 4. You will see Morgan in a completely new light, for example, and the same goes for Jessica. They will stay the loveable and cute girls that they are, but especially Morgan will be more like her old self again. And if you are on the transgender path with her then you will get some very wholesome moments with her, the MC and Anna!

Okay, now the small update on the situation I explained last week. As you might remember, there is a case where I'm the witness/victim and side plantiff. Well, in a turn of events that no one predicted, the main culprit fled to Thailand. Yes, you read correctly, a few days before the court case started, he fled. According to his lawyer he was threatened by his friends ( maybe they aren't friends anymore now ) because he wanted to confess everything. But my lawyer(s) and I believe that is bullshit, he just wants to portray himself as a victim later on. There was even local press article about this stuff ( that he was able to flee to Thailand because he wasn't under arrest ). Anyway, my hearing as a witness is on the 9th at 12:30, because the court hearing is going to continue even without him. This could be a positive thing for the framing since he is the main "witness" ( with faked evidence ) in that case and now the state attorney might wonder why the fuck he fled. It looks like I only have to appear on that day and that my questioning won't be as long, at least I hope so. I will hear more from my lawyer on the 4th and I keep you guys updated on everything that will happen. Thank you guys so much for all the thoughts, prayers and positive comments last week by the way, that really really helped to calm my mind a little, so I appreciate that.

And I think that's it for this week. Sorry for the wall of text and if anything comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I usually don't post previews like that outside of progress updates. But I feel like this one is wholesome enough. A new friend for life was made on that day - And someone that is way more than the MC knew at that time. Its a spoiler from the prequel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Before I start with the games, let me apologize for all the people on Patreon that are not currently pledged and weren't able to
comment on new posts I made. Patreon has a new setting that makes it so that even public posts can only be commented on by paid members. I changed it again and now even if you are not pledged, you should be able to comment ( you might have to click the "Join for free to comment thing" , though ). So feel free to comment anything you wanted to say these last few weeks but couldn't because of these stupid changes!

Not going to really talk about the case this week, I'll do that next week, when my witness hearing is.

I also re-enabled the option to support again, so if you want to do that, you can now do so ( and get all the benefits, of course ).

Okay, let's talk about the games.

As you might have noticed I was not able to release the first prequel beta. I underestimated the amount of renders the first release has, but I'm at around 85% now, which means I will 10000% finish them this week, most likely before the weekend. The first beta will be posted on Discord, like usual, and I really really need your feedback if you have the time and will to play it. The main thing I want to know is if you can understand and enjoy the prequel without knowing anything about the main game. I know that's kinda difficult if you played My New Memories, but maybe you can help me with that. Feedback is crucial going forward to see what kind of content I should and should not put into it. Some of the renders might be rough because I'm using assets I never used before, but I hope the overall quality of renders will be on par or better than Chapter 3 of My New Memories.

Like I said a few times now, the first day of the prequel will be all over the place. You're going to have a morning with Sabrina, Bethany, Lea and Katharina enjoying breakfast before uni starts. In the University you will also see Jackie again, the best friend of the MC. Then you'll meet Rei for the first time and get a few options with her right away - She is a very important character for both the prequel and the main game. During time you spend with Rei you will also meet Amelie, which will make the roster of the main prequel girls complete. The rest of the day has this and that with some lewding and wholesome moments, not going to spoil more. My goal with the prequel is to create something that will make you even more excited for new stuff that will arrive in the main game and while I said that it will be a "one and done" kind of release, I will keep myself open to releasing another chapter if it turns out that my assets will be held hostage for a longer period of time. With the recent happenings though ( the main accuser fleeing to thailand ) I'm more hopeful than ever before that the case against me will be handled with faster now. At least I really hope so. Todays render is Sabrina on the couch, shortly before the MC has to leave the house to help Katharina's mother with something...

I also wrote quite a bit for Chapter 4 again given the fact that I'm mainly rendering at the moment. I'm on a really good way and once I have my assets back and did all the renders, I can release a first Beta for Chapter 4 as well. This one will be quite a bit longer than your regular betas for My New Memories because Chapter 4 in general will be a lot longer, but I don't think that's an issue, right? All in all I'm pretty happy with how the progress is going, all I'm missing is my stuff now...

And I think that's it for now. There is not much to talk about regarding the case(s) since my witness hearing will be next week. I have an appointment on the 4th with my lawyer to discuss this and I will also ask again if the fact that the main culprit ( who is the main accuser in the case against me ) fled to thailand will help me. I'm positive it will, though. If anything comes up during the week I'll let you guys know and once the first beta for the prequel is ready, I'll make another post! Stay awesome!

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes