4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I like this game, and I liked the game by the same crew before it. It's been over 8 months since the last release, and I feel like I'm probably not going to see the progression with the characters we've been introduced to. Hope against hope that the developers will get back to it sometime soon?
As it has been said read his weekly "Progress Updates" he explained it all there, you can use the search function to find the start.

Reactions: tslojr and Killer7

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I like this game, and I liked the game by the same crew before it. It's been over 8 months since the last release, and I feel like I'm probably not going to see the progression with the characters we've been introduced to. Hope against hope that the developers will get back to it sometime soon?
Developer is still writing the story. His assets were taken and he didn't have access to backups, he's now waiting with hope that they'll be returned sometime in the near future. In the mean time, he finished his other game, is writing the next chapter of this game AND developing a side story/prequel since he can't work on the graphics for the main story, while also planning the second version of his other game.

Have faith.

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Very very different in Germany then compared to the rest of Europe.
[/QUOTE

MOINSEN
Yes it is diffrent course we have 3 diffrent middleschool Typs Haupt- (10-18(19) Real- (10-19(20) Gynasium-school (10-19(20) depending in schoolgrades ...and then you can go to Uni.

PS: PLEASE Excuse my Bad Englisch course i'm only a Stupit Ancient German Kraut.

PPS: HEY KILLER 7 I LOVE YOUR GAME AND I PREY TO MY GOD THAT WILL FINISH IT.
THANK YOU (y) :love:

Reactions: Killer7

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
MOINSEN AGAIN

...and what will you do if you not get your Assets back...?

Will u Abandoned the game...?

...or will u make a reboot, a remake, a remake or what u call it...? With AI-CHARACTERE ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
MOINSEN AGAIN

...and what will you do if you not get your Assets back...?

Will u Abandoned the game...?

...or will u make a reboot, a remake, a remake or what u call it...? With AI-CHARACTERE ?
If I don't get my assets back ( there is basically zero chance this happens, I will get my stuff back ) I will try my best to recreate the characters. But that would be the last scenario I would go to.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
If I don't get my assets back ( there is basically zero chance this happens, I will get my stuff back ) I will try my best to recreate the characters. But that would be the last scenario I would go to.
I'm totally sure you'll get your stuff back, in no way I can conceive you CAN'T have it back.

Also, no matter how many times past, I'll say this; I love you for making this game! But don't me feel a rollercoaster of emotions like this again!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
day1_jackiestandsmiletalksad.png

Progress Update | 18/03/2024

Hello there you very cute and super wholesome people!
Another week, another progress update!
At the end of this post I'm going to share a bit of personal stuff that is going to happen in the next two months so if you don't want to read that ( that's fine ) you can just leave that part out.
Let's talk about the games right away!
I made a lot ( and I mean a lot ) of progress on the script of the first "day" of the prologue and the script in general should be finished today or tomorrow. It has about the length of a MNM day, like I said it would, and the rendering process will start this week ( my PC will basically run 24/7 again ). I think this first day of the prequel has a bit of everything, including a lewd scene! ( Yes, there will be a bunch of lewdscenes actually ). There is also going to be a good chunk of backstory regarding Anna, so for everyone that played MNM you will find out more regarding how Anna and the MC were connected and before she had to leave. My plan is that the prequel is something people can play that never played MNM before and still understand everything, while all of you amazing people who did play the maingame will get all the funny hints and subtle messages that explain some stuff that has happened in the main game so far. I think it's going to be a fun experience when you play a part in the prequel and be like "Ohh, so that's why this or that happened in the main game" and vice versa, once I can continue work on the maingame and you will meet some of the characters there you're going to be like "Nice, I remember her from the prequel!" All in all this is a winwin situation, I think, and can lead to more than just a distraction while I'm unable to work on MNM. Once I have a playable build out I will notify you guys and ask if you want me to re-enable the option to support again, so you can get the chance to play it if you are not currently supporting me on any platform. Todays render is Jackie in the lobby of the university.
I also wrote a little bit more for chapter 4 again and I'm really happy about the first lewd scene that is happening there. I also added some funny moments there that involve Lina, so you can probably imagine what is happening. It's not going to be like the kitchen situation but it will still be funny to see Pebbles interact with the MC and Anna in a very, very funny way. The whole family is overjoyed so the interactions will be even more light hearted than they already are. You will notice that girls that were more "shy" like Morgan will be very, very open and happy now that the family is reunited. The biggest change is probably the MC himself, something that the others will notice too and be very happy about.
Okay, I think that's all for the games now. I want to share something that I talked about in a few other progress updates.
As you might remember, there is a court case starting tomorrow ( the 19th ) that basically lead to certain individuals framing me with falsified evidence that lead to my equipment being confiscated. These individuals basically mugged me, which lead to them getting arrested and one of them making these claims against me. While I don't have to appear in court every day I will have to testify at one point, which means I will see the people that heavily traumatized me again. That is the main reason I'm currently in a PTSD therapy, not just the police raid but the stuff that happened one month prior to it ( august 2023 ). The court case will last until the end of may, there is 8 total days for it and I'm not sure when I'm going to have to testify ( my guess is sometimes in april ). I really hope that when this case is done, I can finally move on and the case against me will be dropped fast. The main culprit already confessed ( so he doesn't end up in jail before the court case starts ), so I hope that the state attorney will see that when I testify, I have nothing to hide. I'll keep you guys updated regarding this from time to time, but I wanted to share this just to get it off my chest - It's something that is impacting me more heavil these last few weeks, because I'm really not looking forward to see these individuals in court again. Working on the prequel and doing stuff for my games in general, interacting with you guys and reading all the positive messages over the last 6 months really helped me, so I appreciate you guys for rooting for me and wishing me all the best.
And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if something happens before the next progress update. Feel free to share your thoughts on re-enabling the option to support again on the 29th and most importantly, stay awesome!

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

At the end of this post I'm going to share a bit of personal stuff that is going to happen in the next two months so if you don't want to read that ( that's fine ) you can just leave that part out.

I made a lot ( and I mean a lot ) of progress on the script of the first "day" of the prologue and the script in general should be finished today or tomorrow. It has about the length of a MNM day, like I said it would, and the rendering process will start this week ( my PC will basically run 24/7 again ). I think this first day of the prequel has a bit of everything, including a lewd scene! ( Yes, there will be a bunch of lewdscenes actually ). There is also going to be a good chunk of backstory regarding Anna, so for everyone that played MNM you will find out more regarding how Anna and the MC were connected and before she had to leave. My plan is that the prequel is something people can play that never played MNM before and still understand everything, while all of you amazing people who did play the maingame will get all the funny hints and subtle messages that explain some stuff that has happened in the main game so far. I think it's going to be a fun experience when you play a part in the prequel and be like "Ohh, so that's why this or that happened in the main game" and vice versa, once I can continue work on the maingame and you will meet some of the characters there you're going to be like "Nice, I remember her from the prequel!" All in all this is a winwin situation, I think, and can lead to more than just a distraction while I'm unable to work on MNM. Once I have a playable build out I will notify you guys and ask if you want me to re-enable the option to support again, so you can get the chance to play it if you are not currently supporting me on any platform. Todays render is Jackie in the lobby of the university.

I also wrote a little bit more for chapter 4 again and I'm really happy about the first lewd scene that is happening there. I also added some funny moments there that involve Lina, so you can probably imagine what is happening. It's not going to be like the kitchen situation but it will still be funny to see Pebbles interact with the MC and Anna in a very, very funny way. The whole family is overjoyed so the interactions will be even more light hearted than they already are. You will notice that girls that were more "shy" like Morgan will be very, very open and happy now that the family is reunited. The biggest change is probably the MC himself, something that the others will notice too and be very happy about.

Okay, I think that's all for the games now. I want to share something that I talked about in a few other progress updates.

As you might remember, there is a court case starting tomorrow ( the 19th ) that basically lead to certain individuals framing me with falsified evidence that lead to my equipment being confiscated. These individuals basically mugged me, which lead to them getting arrested and one of them making these claims against me. While I don't have to appear in court every day I will have to testify at one point, which means I will see the people that heavily traumatized me again. That is the main reason I'm currently in a PTSD therapy, not just the police raid but the stuff that happened one month prior to it ( august 2023 ). The court case will last until the end of may, there is 8 total days for it and I'm not sure when I'm going to have to testify ( my guess is sometimes in april ). I really hope that when this case is done, I can finally move on and the case against me will be dropped fast. The main culprit already confessed ( so he doesn't end up in jail before the court case starts ), so I hope that the state attorney will see that when I testify, I have nothing to hide. I'll keep you guys updated regarding this from time to time, but I wanted to share this just to get it off my chest - It's something that is impacting me more heavil these last few weeks, because I'm really not looking forward to see these individuals in court again. Working on the prequel and doing stuff for my games in general, interacting with you guys and reading all the positive messages over the last 6 months really helped me, so I appreciate you guys for rooting for me and wishing me all the best.

And I think that's it for now. I'll keep you guys posted if something happens before the next progress update. Feel free to share your thoughts on re-enabling the option to support again on the 29th and most importantly, stay awesome!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
View attachment 3455726

Progress Update | 18/03/2024

*snip*, so I hope that the state attorney will see that when I testify, I have nothing to hide. *snip*
As a former criminal investigator, don't rely on D.A.s acting honorably. I SINCERELY hope you have your own counsel (attorney) advising you on these matters. If not...GET ONE. (Advice most relevant to the U.S.A. which is the extent of my Law Enforcement practical experience)

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020

We promise to stay awesome if YOU promise to stay strong, K7! Hopefully the end of the tunnel is approaching fast and you and all of your beloved ones can forget quick about all this crap that has been poured onto you(y) We're all with you, mate;)

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes