4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
according to his comments on steam, K7 has an "update" planned this week. can't wait to see how the story unfolds. looking forward to the prequel too ;)

Reactions: Killer7

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
according to his comments on steam, K7 has an "update" planned this week. can't wait to see how the story unfolds. looking forward to the prequel too ;)
Huh? It's going to be a Steam page for the "prequel" he's talking about, they are only talking about the writing and changing some scenes for Chapter 4, they don't have their assets back for the game yet.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Steam posts are usually just progress updates gathered together. But since I post them randomly, I sometimes share stuff there that lands in the progress update the week after or so. Also, more screenshots on Steam most of the time. And it's not they, I'm one person lol.

Edit: But yeah, this one will also be to show the prequel Steam page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam posts are usually just progress updates gathered together. But since I post them randomly, I sometimes share stuff there that lands in the progress update the week after or so. Also, more screenshots on Steam most of the time. And it's not they, I'm one person lol.

"They" can be used for a single person as well.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
And it's not they, I'm one person lol.

Nowadays, people have to say "they/them" especially if we don't know their "gender" and what they "identify" as... the world is shit my friend lol So, for that person to say "they/them" they don't know if you're a dude/girl/both I don't fucking know anymore.

This whole thing better not have been just to make this prequel happen and to get plenty of sells because they think you are dealing with issues and what not, but you really aren't.

Just saying. You most likely are but I was just playing Devil's Advocate because this shit just seems so surreal to me that so much bad shit happens with AVN Devs it's insaney.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Nowadays, people have to say "they/them" especially if we don't know their "gender" and what they "identify" as... the world is shit my friend lol So, for that person to say "they/them" they don't know if you're a dude/girl/both I don't fucking know anymore.

This whole thing better not have been just to make this prequel happen and to get plenty of sells because they think you are dealing with issues and what not, but you really aren't.

Just saying. You most likely are but I was just playing Devil's Advocate because this shit just seems so surreal to me that so much bad shit happens with AVN Devs it's insaney.
It's not "so much shit", basically just two things: I get robbed by 5 people ( 4 of them got sentenced to long jail times on tuesday ) and one of them, the main culprit who did even worse things, accused me of some shit with faked evidence that lead the police to investigate me. German police is very fast with "We take first and check later", theres sadly plenty of cases like that. They confiscated my hardware and I didn't have any external backups saved that were not in my apartment. I have all my DAZ3D assets on 3 drives total: My Main pcs M2 SSD, my Renders PC M2 SSD and one portable touch from samsung. All of them were taken and there was no way for me to get the files I need back yet. We are getting closer to a decision, though, but that involves things I can't share yet. My lawyer informed me that the law enforcement is reading my posts, at least on patreon, so I have to watch out what I share and what not, because this information is confidential ( its stuff from my case file that only my lawyer and I should talk about, for now ).

Edit: I saw the SG signature. So you probably have your fair share of experience with devs going through shitty times. I have no reason to work on the prequel as a money grab, though. My initial plan was not even to release it on Steam or rather, I wanted to release it for free. It was the community and people on Steam that asked me to make it a small price, so I might do that. Or it will be free, it depends on how much my legal fees will continue to pile up. If I was just in it for the money I could endlessly milk my supporters on Patreon, which are a lot and just tell them I rather want to wait it out until its solved. Hell, I even paused my pledges for almost 3 months while working on the first playable version of the prequel.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
basically just two things: I get robbed by 5 people ( 4 of them got sentenced to long jail times )
Why did they target you specifically? and by 5 people no less. Idk, hard to believe you'd just be targeted for no reason, and by multiple people.

I mean, I got attacked by a rottweiler and survived so, crazy shit has happened before. But okay, if so and if it is true, I am very sorry to hear that. Really bad luck if you ask me. We all do run into that shit sometimes or a lot, depends on the person.

It would most likely be someone you know or someone who knows someone you know, and they have a mouth etc. A lot of blind guessing and wondering really.

I hope all goes well for you. Got 4 out of 5, that's good. One more to go and hopefully you get what you need to get back. I wonder when it'll happen. Hence forth and venture through your path, only you can go to the ending.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Why did they target you specifically? and by 5 people no less. Idk, hard to believe you'd just be targeted for no reason, and by multiple people.

I mean, I got attacked by a rottweiler and survived so, crazy shit has happened before. But okay, if so and if it is true, I am very sorry to hear that. Really bad luck if you ask me. We all do run into that shit sometimes or a lot, depends on the person.

It would most likely be someone you know or someone who knows someone you know, and they have a mouth etc. A lot of blind guessing and wondering really.

I hope all goes well for you. Got 4 out of 5, that's good. One more to go and hopefully you get what you need to get back. I wonder when it'll happen. Hence forth and venture through your path, only you can go to the ending.
"Let's just say I was standing out in the area I used to live and that was enough for them to get to me." ( Edited out for my own protection since it contained stuff that was not in the public court case that happened these last few months, the "" is the edited part ) The main culprit, who planned the robbery, then had the brilliant idea to fake chat logs with fakedoit.com where I'm confessing to him that I'm making my money with crypto scamming. After they got caught by the police he used that evidence to get his head out of the rope and not end up in custody until the court hearing happens. From the police reports, he has good knowledge regarding crypto currencies.

That was in august 2023. My equipment was taken in September 2023. The court case against these guys started in March 2024 and Ended on Tuesday ( May 21st 2024 ). The main culprit fled to thailand three days before the first court hearing happened and is still there. He has an international arrest warrant open now and rumors ( basically, the german press ) said that interpol might get involved. His friends got long jail time sentences and I'm pretty sure he learned about that by now, so the chances of him returning on his own are basically zero now.

I'm not going to elaborate further on this, if you want you can just read my progress updates since september 2023, I explain everything I can that happened during these last few months there. And no one is forcing you to believe me, I couldn't care less, but if you follow a dev like oceanlabs and question my motives and honesty... Well... I think I said enough.

Edit: I had to remove some information that was not publicly shared in court.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'd hate to try to learn it as a second language but as my primary, I'm a fan.
I'm French Canadian so, French is my main language. I learned English in school but mostly with a lot of movies, series and with YTV (Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade, etc all in English). Since I learned at a young age it was easy, but I try to learn Japanese and it's really hard to try to learn a new language at 35.:LOL:

Reactions: tslojr and Killer7

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
but if you follow a dev like oceanlabs and question my motives and honesty... Well... I think I said enough.
I like the game, not the Dev.

Just like I bought your game on Steam.

So, please, don't assume who I follow without knowing the facts. I don't know you so, I have no right to believe what you say.

If you say that's what happened, nothing I can say about it. I'm just not going to blindly believe stuff a random Dev said online.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Sure. And no one is forcing you to believe me. But the things you said come off very passive aggressive in my opinion.

I'd hate to try to learn it as a second language but as my primary, I'm a fan.
If I'd translate it to German ( the they/them thing ) then it would kinda sound like you make them an object, not a human anymore... :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes