4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, I thought I saw there was a playable thing for patreons, so that meant the first release was all done, not just part of it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh, I thought I saw there was a playable thing for patreons, so that meant the first release was all done, not just part of it.
Nah, it was really just a beta, I made it available to all supporters in the end because I needed more feedback. It's maybe 30-40 minutes of content, depending on how fast you read.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nah, it was really just a beta, I made it available to all supporters in the end because I needed more feedback. It's maybe 30-40 minutes of content, depending on how fast you read.
Oh, that is what it was, when it was for all I thought it meant it was done, bummer, but I guess all good things are worth the wait.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh, that is what it was, when it was for all I thought it meant it was done, bummer, but I guess all good things are worth the wait.
I'm making very big progress since then, the second playable version is already much longer. Initially, I just wanted to see if the interest is there and it was :).

Reactions: pgm_01 and txe320

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I made the mistake to respond again so I'm also at fault. But from this point on I'll just continue ignoring people like that. If they want an answer, check the OP or the long post I made a few weeks ago.

Edit: I guess it was kinda funny to see him calling me a "milker" even though lewding any of the daughters ( except maybe Lina ) is something that will take some time. Like, you don't even have any lewd content with them besides a kiss ( and the sauna ). Chill, touch some grass and return once the time has come.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I made the mistake to respond again so I'm also at fault. But from this point on I'll just continue ignoring people like that. If they want an answer, check the OP or the long post I made a few weeks ago.

Edit: I guess it was kinda funny to see him calling me a "milker" even though lewding any of the daughters ( except maybe Lina ) is something that will take some time. Like, you don't even have any lewd content with them besides a kiss ( and the sauna ). Chill, touch some grass and return once the time has come.
Ahhhhhh, the scene with Lina in the sauna. :love:

I.... I think I should start a new game, you know because.... science. Yeah, that's it, science.:sneaky:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm making very big progress since then, the second playable version is already much longer. Initially, I just wanted to see if the interest is there and it was :).
LOL seriously, some of my complaints aside, mate you are one of the best writers on this site, you could write a love story between two literal ally cats and people would be interested.

Jun 4, 2022
Alright everyone, let's all calm down. There's a lot of not much that has been said the last couple pages, and I think it's time we get back on track. Regardless of what's valid or not in some people's minds, it is clear that we must get back to the pertinent questions regarding this game. With that in mind, Killer7 I ask this question of you (I'll place it under a spoiler though)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that out of the way, let's try to be a bit more self-aware of what we're saying and if we're disrupting the flow of this thread

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Killer7 is one of my favorite developers, and your series of games are some of the best I've played.
Hope your issues in the courts are resolved relatively quickly, and with a satisfactory outcome.

Sorry that people keep asking, or even "demanding", that future content be revealed.
Apparently the idea of waiting, spoilers, or patience are foreign concepts to them. It's like asking if Jon Snow is going to survive the story in the The Lands of Ice and Fire. They simply have to wait and see.

Oh well. Thanks for making great novels, and looking forward to what you do next.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Please stay ON TOPIC and STOP derailing the thread. Avoid arguing about the same thing for multiple pages in a row. Stop responding to off-topic comments. Learn to agree to disagree. If this behavior continues, we will start issuing thread bans and more.

DO NOT reply to this warning.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games I'd say!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the second prequel beta for $15 and higher tier supporters. It's currently available to download on the Discord and like with the last prequel beta, it will become available for $5 at the end of this week, probably on sunday. The second prequel beta is a good bit longer than the first one, so I think there is a lot to play and experience for all you wonderful supporters!

I won't stop now though, of course, and I already started work on writing for the next day! If you remember, I'm going to do a short "skip", basically from tuesday to saturday if you count the ingame days, so the MC will enjoy his first weekend since he joined university. There is going to be some nice fun at a pool with some of the girls and if you decided to accept the romantic feelings the MC has for certain girls, you will also go on dates with those two cuties! The weekend usually means that the "gang" meets up and just spends time together. Now that they have two new friends joining their small group, it will be even better. The day is probably going to be even more packed than the second one because I also want to give Sabrina a longer event where she will be alone with the MC. This is going to be more on the emotional and wholesome side because they will talk about Anna and other things a lot. But they will also start to notice a few changes in their feelings, at least if you decide to go this way. I know that the "main" Part happens in the main game, so they are not going that far most likely, but I feel like showing that the MC and Sabrina love each other more than they realise will be something very cute to see. Just an overall classic "My New Memories" event, I think! Todays render is Bethany having a more serious talk with the MC in the living room.

Since the second prequel beta was done I also felt a big motivation boost to write more for Chapter 4. With a few things Lea mentioned on the second day I can subtly drop hints regarding her in the main game, since her introduction will come faster than others. I feel like having the prequel girls join the main cast at some point in time will be a very welcome surprise. I know that having too many girls in a game like this can get overwhelming, but I know that I can integrate someone like Lea and her mother seamlessly to the main cast as girls that will play more interesting roles in the main game. The focus will be on Karla, Caroline and Emily of course, and Anna will probably be involved in every event of Chapter 4 in one way or the other. Like I said a few times already, the fact that I can fully integrate her into the Story was something I anticipated since the first release of the game, so I can't wait to have her back and make more cute and wholesome renders with her.

And I think that's it for now. Second prequel beta is out, work on the third beta has already begun and I'm very happy with all the feedback I got so far. Thank you guys so much for sticking around and if I hear anything regarding my case, I'll let you know. Stay awesome!

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

In regards to the Edit I mean I've been here since the first announcement of MNM on here being a Lucy fan on MNF and even I remember you saying back then this will more story than lewds, of course there will be lewds but the story is more the focus + I mean Pebbles will be Pebbles.

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes