4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, so how does this work then, obviously sex with Sabrina and mum are out, and obviously no feelings for our daughters, so who do we get, and then what happens when Killer7 gets his shit back, does the prequel just be a short story, do the girls we get to have sex with in the prequel turn up in this, how far beforehand is it set.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
OK, so how does this work then, obviously sex with Sabrina and mum are out, and obviously no feelings for our daughters, so who do we get, and then what happens when Killer7 gets his shit back, does the prequel just be a short story, do the girls we get to have sex with in the prequel turn up in this, how far beforehand is it set.
All of that is explained in previous posts :rolleyes:
The short version is that the prequel is an introduction to characters that we have already seen, and will see later, in the main game. It's an insight into the MC's past self, young adult life, and his meeting with Anna. Their kids won't be part of it, but you will see several of the other potential love interests.
Once K7 has their resources returned, they will likely switch to working heavily on MNM vs focusing on the prequel. Doesn't mean it will end immediately, simply that it won't be the imminent priority.

Hope that helps and answers your questions.

Reactions: Havik79

Lactor

Nov 13, 2018
Crazy to think its been a year since the whole debacle started. god you would think K7 would be cleared by now but I guess thats just how legal systems are these days, slow af
well welcome to germany... it feels like the slowest bureaucracy on earth, you have any official problems first thing you need is a lot of time :/

but hey i can wait and i know K7's WIP vn's will rock! ;)

regards from germany :D

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
A playable demo for the prequel will go live this weekend - Most likely on friday evening. I'm not sure I will post it here, since I don't really want a game thread for it yet. Anyway, I'll give you guys download links as soon as it's ready to play, I guess. I'm not sure how well perceived the demo would be here as its own thread since it will be missing all the animations etc.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
A playable demo for the prequel will go live this weekend - Most likely on friday evening. I'm not sure I will post it here, since I don't really want a game thread for it yet. Anyway, I'll give you guys download links as soon as it's ready to play, I guess. I'm not sure how well perceived the demo would be here as its own thread since it will be missing all the animations etc.
Ohhhhhh, what a way to start the weekend! I can't wait to try it!:D

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Prequel Demo is out on I edited this post because apparently, a staff member wants a thread for it, but I don't want that. Because having your own thread for a demo before the game has a real release is dumb.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Here it is people, the demo for My New Memories: The beginning.

Please keep in mind that this demo only represents around 1/4th of the first full release. It's missing animations, but you will see some lewd stuff already. All of the missing things will be in the full release that should be out soon(ish). Please don't hesitate to share your feedback on my , though. Also, saves you make in this version WONT carry over to the final release, so keep that in mind.

Download links:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Android for newer devices:

Really, if you have any feedback, share it with me, be it positive or negative. This is a "new" game after all and I need all the feedback I can get. Also, if you want to play a little more, the second day of the prequel is out for $5 and higher tier supporters!
You want thread ownership?

Reactions: justin.case

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You want thread ownership?
I don't really want a thread for this, to be honest. It's just a demo with a lot of stuff missing and knowing this community, if they don't know me or my games, they will probably hate it in the beginning.

Edit: But if you want, you can add links to the OP.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't really want a thread for this, to be honest. It's just a demo with a lot of stuff missing and knowing this community, if they don't know me or my games, they will probably hate it in the beginning.

Edit: But if you want, you can add links to the OP.
Uhh, dis not how it works. Either new thread now or you make it when you have the full release. I don't care tbh. But as its not this game but a prequel (?). No adding it here.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Uhh, dis not how it works. Either new thread now or you make it when you have the full release. I don't care tbh. But as its not this game but a prequel (?). No adding it here.
Well, thread when it has the full release then, not now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Bob69

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Just wanted to give you a heads up that there were a few errors that popped up through my play. Screen captured one of them. Please see below. Over all I very much liked the short demo. I look forward to the full release.

Screenshot 2024-09-20 180942.png

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Prequel Demo is out on I edited this post because apparently, a staff member wants a thread for it, but I don't want that. Because having your own thread for a demo before the game has a real release is dumb.
"Only if I lose my memories."

Ohhhhh, I see what you did there, you bastard!:WeSmart::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really loved the demo, it was a fun time to see these characters again. Matter of facts, so much fun that I'm replaying the main game right away.:)

Also, Katharina is GOAT!:love::love::love:

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I read the demo, its good. I like Amelie a lot, and Jackie is interesting, I wonder if there will be a rift with her that needs to be mended in MNM, 'cause as far as I remember she isnt mentioned in it yet. We will see

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Played the demo and absoluetly loved it. If you like Sabrina and Bethany you'll love them here. Great preview on how they will be in epsiode 4 with the MCs memories back.

For the new characters Lea was super cute and has great chemisty with Sabrina and the MC.

Really loved Jackie will be interesting to see if she has always wanted a relationship with the MC but held back because of his deal with Anna.

Rei is easily one of my favourite characters really exicted to see more with her. Really good at giving Anna vibes while feeling like a different character.

Katherina is probably my favourite milf of all time. Really hyped to see our lessons progress.

In terns of story i really enjoyed whats here kinda found it funny though that the MC has had everyone even this far back pushing him to be in mulitple relationships but also to go for Sabrina and Bethany. That it takes till it happens in the main game years later, especially after Anna comes back. But the wholesome vibes were fantastic and excited to see this chapter of the MCs life play out.

Definitely going to be jumping into a replay of the main game. You killed it with this demo.

Last edited:

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Okay, so you understand about my legal problems and that I'm currently not in the posession of the render assets I need to continue to work on My New Memories, right? But then you say its a bit odd I work on a prequel for this game... But you basically gave the explanation yourself. The reason the prequel exists is because I currently cant render for the main game, I can only write. So the prequel is kind of a "filler" for this hole, so I can continue working on something.
has any of the prequel been released for consumption as of yet? If so, where can I find it I fell in love with Morgan and with his mother too and can't wait to see them again

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes