4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
has any of the prequel been released for consumption as of yet? If so, where can I find it I fell in love with Morgan and with his mother too and can't wait to see them again
See the discord link in the below post.

Prequel Demo is out on I edited this post because apparently, a staff member wants a thread for it, but I don't want that. Because having your own thread for a demo before the game has a real release is dumb.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
has any of the prequel been released for consumption as of yet? If so, where can I find it I fell in love with Morgan and with his mother too and can't wait to see them again
The prequel focuses on MC's time at the university BEFORE Anna returned from Japan,Morgan wasn't even a twinkle in MC's eyes yet.:rolleyes:

acmb2017

Apr 7, 2023
Just did the demo. I have to say the way you tie this story into the main game so far has been an unexpected surprise. I wasn't sure you could make it work as well as it has so far. I defiantly knew it would be good but not this good so quickly. Look forward to anything new you have coming and want to thank you for being awesome as you are.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
The prequel focuses on MC's time at the university BEFORE Anna returned from Japan,Morgan wasn't even a twinkle in MC's eyes yet.:rolleyes:
I understand that. I was referring to the main game and saying that those characters were a large part of why I loved it. The love of the main game is why I am interested in the prequel

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well tried to be an asshole all the way through the game and apart from missing some sex scenes absolutely nothing seems to change.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Maybe a Game Over Screens? I don't know why anyone would do an Asshole run on any of Killer's Games :unsure:
That's exactly why I asked him because, I really don't know what he'll expect. I mean, an "asshole" run is not THAT asshole. I mean, Killer is known for how sweet his games are, so it's not like the MC will spit in the face of someone and being a pile of shit like Andrew Tate.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah well, honestly, what did you expected?
Most people like playing path asshole or like to see where it leads, but apparently the dude got into the wrong game.

He needs to try another game related to "dark content" or something like hardcore corruption if he is desperate to make his MC look like an asshole in front of these cuties, and the girls were angry with the MC because of his behavior. :Kappa:

Reactions: txe320

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah well, honestly, what did you expected?
i would at least have thought some of the characters would be pissed/annoyed instead they act like nothing happens. hell even when you refuse to tell bethany the news you got from the call she starts blaming herself instead of having a strongly worded conversation with the mc for doing something "wrong" so to say. even lucy from mmf has a few choice words for you if you are playing like an ass.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Most people like playing path asshole or like to see where it leads, but apparently the dude got into the wrong game.

He needs to try another game related to "dark content" or something like hardcore corruption if he is desperate to make his MC look like an asshole in front of these cuties :Kappa:
always try all options to get all of the dialogue. why else did the dev program in the options if not to expect the people to use them ?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
always try all options to get all of the dialogue. why else did the dev program in the options if not to expect the people to use them ?
I don't know? Because I've NEVER tried to play asshole or dark path in other games because it's not my style. I take everything and follow the light paths in the story, and if I ever want to watch a "bad scene/ending" I'll briefly watch a replay to see how and what happens. Everyone has their own taste:illuminati:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
i would at least have thought some of the characters would be pissed/annoyed instead they act like nothing happens. hell even when you refuse to tell bethany the news you got from the call she starts blaming herself instead of having a strongly worded conversation with the mc for doing something "wrong" so to say. even lucy from mmf has a few choice words for you if you are playing like an ass.
Yeah, ok I understand. That's not that type of game and since MC lost his memories, people act like they understand why he act differently and his behavior is "erratic" if I can say, if you choose to be more solitary, etc.

But, don't expect something like MC being a full asshole in the future, Killer's game are known for being sweet like an ice cream cherry blossom.

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, ok I understand. That's not that type of game and since MC lost his memories, people act like they understand why he act differently and his behavior is "erratic" if I can say, if you choose to be more solitary, etc.

But, don't expect something like MC being a full asshole in the future, Killer's game are known for being sweet like an ice cream cherry blossom.
Most definitely. MNF was the first VN to actually make me tear up.
It's one of the reasons I love K7's novels. I deal with enough assholes in life as it is; being able to escape into a world of love, humor, sweet characters, and emotional support is fantastic.
Just one more reason to love Killer's projects. :)

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Most definitely. MNF was the first VN to actually make me tear up.
It's one of the reasons I love K7's novels. I deal with enough assholes in life as it is; being able to escape into a world of love, humor, sweet characters, and emotional support is fantastic.
Just one more reason to love Killer's projects. :)
I agree!

Also, every time, he really kills it!:D :BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes