4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you super cute and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games again!

I finally released a playable demo for the My New Memories prequel and so far the feedback has been super positive. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed the first look at this upcoming prequel of My New Memories, where you get to know the MC before he reunited with Anna. I'm very happy to see that some of you already have a few favorites - Especially Katharina and Rei seem to be gathering a lot of love. I get it with Katharina, though, a big booba ginger milf always works after all, right? There will be a lot of things you will discover in the prequel that have a direct relations to stuff that happened in the main game - Especially certain kinks the MC developed. While Anna was the enabler for most of his love life later on, he also gathered some experience with other girls, something Anna most likely wished for him when she had to leave with her family. It's kinda good that I never wrote that the MC had his first time with Anna - Now I have a little more leverage regarding his love life ( of course Anna had her first time with the MC and profitted greatly from his experience, and when he shared that knowledge with Anna you can probably imagine how she felt, given her kink ). Still, I'm super relieved that the demo got so much positive feedback, it eased my mind even more since the supporters played it. Getting as much feedback as possible while working on this is so important to me, so thank you for that. I can't wait for the full first release which should be rather soon! Todays render is Bethany in the kitchen with the MC, where she explains to him why Sabrina behaves a certain way around him lately.

I also have some rather positive news regarding my work on Chapter 4 for the maingame. I have to admit that I... Kinda lost my way with it for quite some time. It was very, very difficult for me to get into writing consistently for the main game again, because I felt like I forgot where I was mentally. It might have been all the trouble with the police in August, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I started writing more again these last few weeks and got into a really good state of mind with it. I guess it makes sense that I lost my way since it has been over a year since the last update and the release of chapter 3. Still, you have no idea how happy I am that I can my work on it like I used to, more or less. Losing your way mid development is pretty scary, because I was reading the start of Chapter 4 again and thought to myself "Remember that you had to rewrite all of this because of what got taken from you? Is it as good as your original concept?" and a lot of other, worse things. Some of you maybe know how it feels to lose your way with something you are very, very passionate about, and hopefully all of you also found your way back to it again. If you need any help regarding that, don't hesitate to shoot me a DM, I'm more than happy to share with you what helped me in the end.

And I think that's it for now. If you guys want to talk to me or just share your feedback regarding the demo, send me a DM here or on Discord, my name there is killer7. I'm happy to read and reply to everything you guys have to stay. Until then, stay awesome!

Zasafar

Feb 11, 2022

Hello there you super cute and attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games again!

I finally released a playable demo for the My New Memories prequel and so far the feedback has been super positive. I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed the first look at this upcoming prequel of My New Memories, where you get to know the MC before he reunited with Anna. I'm very happy to see that some of you already have a few favorites - Especially Katharina and Rei seem to be gathering a lot of love. I get it with Katharina, though, a big booba ginger milf always works after all, right? There will be a lot of things you will discover in the prequel that have a direct relations to stuff that happened in the main game - Especially certain kinks the MC developed. While Anna was the enabler for most of his love life later on, he also gathered some experience with other girls, something Anna most likely wished for him when she had to leave with her family. It's kinda good that I never wrote that the MC had his first time with Anna - Now I have a little more leverage regarding his love life ( of course Anna had her first time with the MC and profitted greatly from his experience, and when he shared that knowledge with Anna you can probably imagine how she felt, given her kink ). Still, I'm super relieved that the demo got so much positive feedback, it eased my mind even more since the supporters played it. Getting as much feedback as possible while working on this is so important to me, so thank you for that. I can't wait for the full first release which should be rather soon! Todays render is Bethany in the kitchen with the MC, where she explains to him why Sabrina behaves a certain way around him lately.

I also have some rather positive news regarding my work on Chapter 4 for the maingame. I have to admit that I... Kinda lost my way with it for quite some time. It was very, very difficult for me to get into writing consistently for the main game again, because I felt like I forgot where I was mentally. It might have been all the trouble with the police in August, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I started writing more again these last few weeks and got into a really good state of mind with it. I guess it makes sense that I lost my way since it has been over a year since the last update and the release of chapter 3. Still, you have no idea how happy I am that I can my work on it like I used to, more or less. Losing your way mid development is pretty scary, because I was reading the start of Chapter 4 again and thought to myself "Remember that you had to rewrite all of this because of what got taken from you? Is it as good as your original concept?" and a lot of other, worse things. Some of you maybe know how it feels to lose your way with something you are very, very passionate about, and hopefully all of you also found your way back to it again. If you need any help regarding that, don't hesitate to shoot me a DM, I'm more than happy to share with you what helped me in the end.

And I think that's it for now. If you guys want to talk to me or just share your feedback regarding the demo, send me a DM here or on Discord, my name there is killer7. I'm happy to read and reply to everything you guys have to stay. Until then, stay awesome!

Just do what you can bud. Us fans of the game have waited this long and will wait longer so you can make it right. We aren't going anywhere. Well... we are since there are a lot more games to check inbetween, but we will definitely be coming back for more.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I don't think they're supposed to be connected? (I think of the news reports as being from a station broadcasting from another dimension ...)
They absoultely are in the same universe (assuming you mean MNF and MNM (I'm a little ill rn, so having a hard time parsing context properly)). Both Becca and the MNM MC have mutually inspired each other (though not entirely explicitly, Becca mentions an architect using psuedonyms to design old buildings, and in MNM, Samantha mentions that her apartment was designed by Becca (though again, not by name), those are just the examples off the top of my head).

In MNF, it's implied (through some context given in MNM) that Samantha was the one who managed to dig up the information/letter from the MC's grandparents too.

There's also mentions of Maddie's yoga channel (at least it's implied to be her) that she's planning on setting up in MNM, and of Alice (I think, can't remember if it's her or Lucy) having a half-german half-japanese friend who went through some tough times (alluding to the MNM MC's amnesia).

The only inconsistency I can find (which might be easily reconsilable if I actually tried to do the work) is that both stories seem to take place in each other's future, though I could be wrong about that as it's dependant on what "tough times" were being referenced in the scene I was talking about a paragraph up. MNM is probably in MNF's future though, cos of Maddie's yoga thing.

Having said all that, the concept of location and time are vague at best in K7's stories, and while assumptions can be made, nothing concrete is explictly stated.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes