4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games!

I made some amazing progress on the prequel and I'm nearing the completion of the script and the renders. I feel like the animations won't take too long either so the release goal of this month is easily doable, especially after the delays that you guys had to endure. As an apology, I will post some more autumn inspired lewd renders in the coming days and weeks, like I did with the Jackie render I posted on the weekend. I feel like these weekly lewd renders really keep me engaged in working and improving my renders and I also think it shows, if you compare them to the ones I posted last year ( though I have to admit, I'd love to post more lewd Lina and Anna renders by now... ). Still, the lewd scenes that you will see on the next day of the prequel will hopefully make up for the delay, I kinda want the first release to have more lewds in it than the initial release of My New Memories - and the best part is, they will be real, no dream sequences or flashbacks. You're going to have a lot of fun with a certain ginger, that's for sure, and who knows, maybe a certain green eyed lady will also be involved... And what a coincidence, todays progress update render features one. Sabrina looks a little sad here and it's mainly because the MC was a bit of a... Klutz? He didn't use the right words, I guess, that's what Bethany tells him afterwards at least. I think I mentioned that I kinda wanted to shine some more light on the relationship the MC has with Sabrina before they do what they do in the main game and while they talk about it in the main game, I kinda want to show it. So all I can say to this is wait for what will happen during the night of this next prequel update...

Speaking of the main game, I'm still feeling all the passion I got back a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying writing for the main game so much right now. The event where the MC talks with Karla the first time since the reunion was probably one of the must fun things I have written for the main game in a while ( after the Yukiko event, which is still my favorite, she is just too cute ). I really want to point out what kind of relationship the MC has to her, so this event will show it perfectly. He calls her the same as he does Bethany, and him and Anna might have shared even more with her than they did with the other pretty ginger lady. It's more on the "spiritual" side, regarding MC's dreams during his amnesia and while Anna is in a coma, but it will shine a special light on Karla and her relationship to the household. Oh, and you have to see the moment the twins reuinite with Olivia. It's gonna be hilariously cute and you might get diabetes from it, but it's also gonna be so funny.

And I think that's it for now. I think I might also start to post semi lewd renders for everyone, so they won't feature full nudity but lingerie and stuff. I want to give you guys something back for the amazing support and wonderful comments I get each week! If anything new comes up I'll let you guys know, stay awesome!

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah big mess up on my side there and no excuses that the prequel is not out yet. Been slacking off lately, so sorry about that.
With the things you're having to deal with, its amazing you're even able to still keep working on it.

they probably didn't know the difference between daz3d and AI.
Brooooooooooooo XD XD XD

It's so obvious which is which but I guess they see it all as the same hahahhahah

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, isn't it an American company, in which case what do you expect when they never hire based on talent?

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
not that I wanna bring that again, but the age of characters seems totally off, like MC is what 43? his twin sister 43 too? hope she is not a virgin haha. and it makes MC mother like 65? shit I need whatever they eat, so I look like 20 when I'm 60.
Sad but so far that really pushes my eyes. the previous game had more logic and sense, here so far not really.

• Sad
Reactions: fin133

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
not that I wanna bring that again, but the age of characters seems totally off, like MC is what 43? his twin sister 43 too? hope she is not a virgin haha. and it makes MC mother like 65? shit I need whatever they eat, so I look like 20 when I'm 60.
Sad but so far that really pushes my eyes. the previous game had more logic and sense, here so far not really.
And yet you brought it again.......

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Let's jump right into the games ( which usually means I still didn't hear anything new...And I'm getting angrier and angrier at the stupid justice system here. I know my case is nothing special, sadly, because it seems like a lot of people that have been investigated for shit by the cops had to wait over a year to get their shit back )

The script for the next prequel day is now more or less done. This last event has been something I have been struggling with for a while, because it was difficult to me to figure this out. I'm going to try to explain this without spoiling too much. Basically, the last event of this "day" will happen after your date with Rei, if you decided to go that way with her. During the date and if you are on a certain route with Lea, the MC will feel something that is weirdly related to her, which probably means that Sabrina is talking to her in that moment. If you remember, the MC and Sabrina sometimes share their emotions, especially during strong moments. So when he comes back from his date he is surprised that both of them are still awake. Lea has a pretty serious expression on her face and wants to talk to the MC about something that has been on her mind since...Well, since the truth or dare game, if you played the demo. Let's just say that everything that followed after that just gave her more fuel for thoughts and now she finally had the courage to tell Sabrina. It's probably going to be the first time I have ever done this in any of my games and I really hope I can pull it off, but with doing it this way it will explain so many things in the main game, especially regarding the relationship between the MC and Sabrina. I know I sound super vague here, but it's also about something very very lewd involving the cute ginger... And maybe the green eyed beauty? You know what happened in the main game, so it's not going to be that right away. But...Let's just say that Lea shares similar feelings to Anna when it comes to the MC and his household. You amazing supporters will know what I mean this month and I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding what I have planned. Todays render is Katharina who will have a rather funny talk with the MC in the living room before they go to the pool.

I guess I got a bit of a creative spark again thanks to the stuff mentioned above. I want to take a deeper dive into certain lewd regions with some of the girls and I have something in mind regarding Lena. If you remember, for Chapter 4 I decided to rewrite some of her earlier dialogues to make her not appear as "hostile" or I should say, "less hideful" with certain things, if that is even a word. The main plot with Yukiko will still be there, of course, but all the other things will be a bit more toned down. I'm not doing this just to make people like her more, I also think that her earlier dialogues made her come off a little more hostile than I intended. Anyway, if you remember the date you had with her in the café, she is starting to think about certain things a different way. Now that Anna is awake it will be even more like that for her. I want Lena to be a little bit like Maddie in MNF, where she has her little tsundere moments but also the moments where she just wants to be a buffed little princess, if that makes sense. I mean, there is a reason she mentioned a cute little blonde girl doing amazing yoga stuff, right? Lena will still be Lena of course, but I think it makes sense that certain characters share similarities with my other games ( Sandra and Anna, for example ). They are still unique, but give you a hint of familarity. And I think that's very good.

I also plan to make a few more lewd renders this week that are autumn themed, I'm currently brainstorming a few ideas. Stay tuned for that, like I said, not all of them will be just for supporters only, I will also post them for all the followers!

But I think thats it for now. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know, like usual. Stay awesome!
day3_katharinasitinlivingroomsmiletalksadlookaround.jpg

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i see jessica more tsundere than lena to me at least so far.
when need a strike team to get k7s shit back and any team to find the bastard that started this shit.

Reactions: txe320
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes