4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Killer7 like to keep some money in my pocket. already bought MNM now I got to buy MNM the prequel. Glad you don't have MNF and sequels or I'd be broke. Keep it up.(y)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome and cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

Nothing new to report, sadly, so I will just jump right into the games.

As some of you may have noticed I wasn't able to release a playable version for the supporters yet, which should include at least the full third day of the prequel, without animations. I told you guys it would be ready 100% and I failed to deliver, so I'm really sorry for that. But that also means that if you were a supporter through the month of September, you will get this release 100000000% in october, even if you stopped supporting already. Just send me a DM as soon as the post goes up that says that the version is ready to be played and I'll send you the download links - No strings attached. It's my failure and there is no reason you guys should suffer for it, especially if you only supported through september because you wanted to play it early. So none of you will have to feel left out, you get to play it as soon as it's ready. Everyone else will get to play it once I have finished the animations, which will hopefully not take too long, depending on if I add that extra lewd scene on the last day or not.

Speaking of the prequel, I think I found a pretty good balance in terms of lewd and cute content again. I think I already teased a nice sauna event with two gingers, but I think I'll add a little more to the evening that will make a lot of people happy that like Sabrina. Sabrina is also in todays render, it's their long talk in the ice cream parlor where they will have a very emotional exchange regarding a lot of things. Their (possible) future together, how things will work out regarding MCs relationship with a certain girl and of course they also talk about Manny, their father. It's a pretty long event, probably one of the longest in the prequel so far, but it's also very important for the main game later on, because it will explain a lot of things that only briefly get mentioned there. I'm more or less done with the script, I just want to put some finishing touches on the date the MC has with Rei and then a super cute night event with Lea and Sabrina, which will possibly be end with something very lewd, I'm not one hundred percent sure yet. It will involve Lea and the MC mainly, but Sabrina will most likely also play a role, since those three are as close to each other as they can be.

Speaking of the main game, you have no idea how happy I am that I found my "flow" for writing again there too. There has been one event that I was anticipating for a while, ever since I showed you guys Karla and the ginger twins, so I'm super happy that I'm more or less done with this event as well. I kinda want to show that Karla means as much to MC as Bethany does, even though they are not in "the same boat", if you know what I mean. He calls her the same as he does with Bethany and emotionally, she is just on the same level. Which also means that their relationship will most likely go in the same direction, which will probably make a lot of people happy that enjoy gingers with big boobs. I feel like I made a few of them recently, with Karla and Katharina from the prequel probably taking the cake ( literally ).

And I think thats it for now. I deeply apologize that I wasn't able to release the next prequel beta for supporters yet, but like I said above, if you have been supporting to september ( and maybe even august ), then you can just send me a DM as soon as I made the post where I announce that its now out for supporters. Until then, stay awesome people and like always ,I'll update you as soon as I learn anything that I can share regarding my case!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah big mess up on my side there and no excuses that the prequel is not out yet. Been slacking off lately, so sorry about that.
I personally feel you dont need to apologize. You are just fully getting your grove back, and your work is fantastic if we need to wait a while longer I think you deserve our patience. I will happily wait.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
And K7? please don't forget to keep your supporters on steam up to date too :) not everyone is on this site :) Keep up the good work! :D

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And K7? please don't forget to keep your supporters on steam up to date too :) not everyone is on this site :) Keep up the good work! :D
Oh yeah, Steam is currently checking the prequel demo out as well. They complained that they thought they found AI images, even though there is 0 ai in the prequel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashira13

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Wait, they thought there was AI. I am generally worried about peoples IQ getting lower.
1727724786845.png

Basically re-submitted and told them there is no AI generated images in the game and explained what daz3d is, which was weird because the main game is already on Steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rudy007

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
lol! i agree. some of the steam employees are weird :p really looking forwars to checking out the prequel. maybe a closed beta channel? anyways. i love all your work :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dude, we live in a world where they have removed the analogue clock from classrooms because kids couldn't tell the time with them, stupidity is at an all-time low, they probably didn't know the difference between daz3d and AI.

Side note, remember fellow Gen X when we thought stupidity was caused by lack of access to information, boy were we wrong.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes