PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
heck even just simple things like stockings and gloves can increase sexy in my opinion (see picture of waifu attached)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Waifu.......gotta agree with ya on that...gloves and stockings...
That aside, not sure if stocking or gloves will be optional, as it was stated early on in the game, clothes just tend to go !poof!, so knowing that, this may not be the kinda game you wish to continue playing, necause the idea is to continue to corrupt whom ever you can to LVL 4, to turn Earth, into New Hell. I am curious to see when we will face any enemies of course, after all, someone hurt the Neighbor's Dad, let us not forget that, AND(!) eventually, the Angels will realize what is going on, though whether or not they will do anything....

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I mean I don't hate the nakedness, it's just that it works the same way as wrapped gifts, there is always a bit of excitation added when it's nicely wrapped (maybe they'll import demon clothing from hell and the no clothe thing is just about human clothing and we'll get those succubus leather/latex strap dresses and stuff)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I could so go for that, and honestly outside of the Waifu comment, the stuff about not liking the idea of it going full nude all time was for Ghor. I'm not sure entirely what Rmaximus has planned, but the Demons, my guess is turning the Earth into a giant Nudist Colony, and as more people come in, we will see more of the nu-di-tity....as well as everything else. Sure it will get old fast, but that is the idea behind a nudist colony as well, make it something so common place that it doesn't stand out. Now, if they are able to have Demonic garb, leggings, gloves, that kinda thing, then it enhances it, so maybe there will be the "normals" (typical nudes), and the ones higher up (various accessories mayhaps?), who knows. Outside of creating the Corruption Guide, I'm just a player like everyone else.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
can u compress the download file, because in the end it might end up like realm of lust which has a 13GB download file.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Will you be able to keep them in succubus form once the mom and maid's transformation are completed?
Yeah they can change whenever they want, they stay "human" for lore reasons and to keep their cover. Next update will have a succubi sex scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will all the girls have massive tits? I personally don't mind but I can see some people getting bored if all the girls have kind of the same body type.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Will all the girls have massive tits? I personally don't mind but I can see some people getting bored if all the girls have kind of the same body type.
No, there are lore reasons why the mc's "roommates" became so busty. Basically Royal blood=busty and thicc always, common and noble demons might be curvy or not. So why is Cammy flat as a door? That's a future plot line I want to explore.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What I meant was, will you be able to toggle which form they stay in when they're at home?
Only after Maria is turned (Maria being Kat's daughter who Mary will hire as a second maid in this update), so only in the future.

Rmaximus

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I mean I don't hate the nakedness, it's just that it works the same way as wrapped gifts, there is always a bit of excitation added when it's nicely wrapped (maybe they'll import demon clothing from hell and the no clothe thing is just about human clothing and we'll get those succubus leather/latex strap dresses and stuff)
I'll be honest I let my dick make that decision when I was overly excited, but I don't really regret it. Sure it can get old, but I see it as a visual reminder that the girls have become depraved and have absolutely no shame whatsoever. I get some (maybe even most) people prefer slutty clothing but I wanted to create something a bit different.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Jonyonic

May 29, 2018
I'll be honest I let my dick make that decision when I was overly excited, but I don't really regret it. Sure it can get old, but I see it as a visual reminder that the girls have become depraved and have absolutely no shame whatsoever. I get some (maybe even most) people prefer slutty clothing but I wanted to create something a bit different.
I like it. It kinda allows them to have some agency, like they're either deciding not to wear clothes or just don't care any more instead of it being complete submission. I personally like that they're still people with personalities that are sexually submissive to the MC instead of them being completely warped in both personality and enslaved like Mr. C's Corruption. I like that game, but it gets kinda gross after a bit. This oddly seems more, tasteful? Not that one is better than the other necessarily; just what I'm into at the moment.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes