fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
Really a great game. It stands somewhere between Corruption and Hypnosis. If it continues that way, I might consider contributing.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Will the girls with an affection stat end up having a submission stat too (and vice versa), or will they only have one or the other?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Their goal is to make earth hell or their dimension.
Would be quite the task if the girls are submissive and the MC is fucking around (guys too? Uhm...), I guess. ^^

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've seen some comments of people saying the game will have ntr in the future. Will it be 100% avoidable? I don't mind playing it if it's just a different route the player can take. I just don't like unexpected ntr.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Mary is only LVL 2 Corruption in this version of the game, but as someone who is a Patreon member, I do know that he is planning on her being upgraded to full in the next update, Kat (Who is only LVL 1 Corruption in this Version) as well.
As for Affection versus Submission: there will only be one set of stats to work on for the ladies when corrupting them: Either you win them over via Affection, or you gain their Submission, which is explained early in the game itself. Once they have changed, that's it.
Yeah, the NTR IS 100% avoidable! There will be a choice at the beginning of the game in a future update the MC makes that sets it up, but for now, Pure Harem Route! My type of game personally speaking...
I hope that answers questions. I also created a Corruption Guide and posted it the previous page if anyone is interested or stuck.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
As for guys, not sure how that will work yet, but I do know also that the Neighbors will also be returning in the next Update, so my guess, having the Ladies around will be for that purpose? Only the Game Dev knows for sure.....

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Mary is only LVL 2 Corruption in this version of the game, but as someone who is a Patreon member, I do know that he is planning on her being upgraded to full in the next update, Kat (Who is only LVL 1 Corruption in this Version) as well.
As for Affection versus Submission: there will only be one set of stats to work on for the ladies when corrupting them: Either you win them over via Affection, or you gain their Submission, which is explained early in the game itself. Once they have changed, that's it.
Yeah, the NTR IS 100% avoidable! There will be a choice at the beginning of the game in a future update the MC makes that sets it up, but for now, Pure Harem Route! My type of game personally speaking...
I hope that answers questions. I also created a Corruption Guide and posted it the previous page if anyone is interested or stuck.
Yeah, the early game explained that, but it made it seem like you might have a choice as to how you go about corrupting each of them. I was hoping you be able to corrupt the girls besides the maid via submission (which could at least make sense for Zoey).

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Nah, they are set for which they are when they show up in the sub screen. The only one who starts off with a Submission stat is Kat, the maid. Zoe, while being a bit of a bitch, has always had a soft spot for the MC, so Affection vs Submission makes sense. When you factor in the patch, makes even more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing, I've noticed that the girls are getting new powers, lucy seems to be super strong now and Zoe can make people horny. But the MC hasn't shown any new power.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I've seen some comments of people saying the game will have ntr in the future. Will it be 100% avoidable? I don't mind playing it if it's just a different route the player can take. I just don't like unexpected ntr.
Yes, there's going to be an entirely separate "NTR route" that you choose at the beginning of the game.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hi Rmaximus,

First off, I just wanted to say I really appreciate the game. Great animations and dialogues.

I had a question about the landlord Mary. Can we turn her into a demon as well as the 3 sisters? Her affection is stuck at 25 and corruption at 2. Before getting corruption 2, there was a hint I had to get her to Corr 3 to have more content. So far, all possible interactions in the day haven't enhanced her corruption. Is there anyway to increase it ? Right I have the same message 'no more content in this version'.

Have a nice day
You can still gain affection but Corruption 2 is the last level for this update. Next update you can jump straight into her corruption 3 event.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished playing, I've noticed that the girls are getting new powers, lucy seems to be super strong now and Zoe can make people horny. But the MC hasn't shown any new power.
Well, if you think about it, the MC already had the one Major power he needs: the Power of Corruption, to either gain Affection or Submission, from the Ladies he meets, and as his power grows, he won't need the "Milk", but be able to use his own cum to LVL up their Corruption. So the Field he projects already has an extra "Power" to it. Of course, this is just my hypothesis, but it also makes sense as he hasn't gained strength. It seems each character has something, after all, gotta remember that in the beginning you find out that Ally can sedate people by.....having them touch her breasts...though honestly, that is pretty damned easy for someone like myself....bit I digress! Cammy can use magic, though whether that is learned or something she herself is "gifted" with is currently an unknown, and we still have no clue where the pie came from!

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One thing that I really like in this game, is that the MC actually uses his powers. I've played other games where the MC is granted some kind of power to manipulate or corrupt people but he rarely uses it, the power almost becomes meaningless in those games.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Surprisingly good for a HoneySelect game! Good job. I can't find practically anything to complain about, which is rare. Well, that's a lie. There should be some comment from the family as to why the fuck MC is naked all of a sudden. Also there was a scene after MC got converted into a demon with him wearing a shirt, which seems like an oversight, but I might be misremembering. Finally there's a couple of instances of characters calling the MC "Mc" instead of whatever name you selected.

Gonna keep an eye on this one for sure. If I had a suggestion it'd be to focus completely on the harem path first and then on the NTR path (or vice versa, but you already started on harem). A lot of devs try to do both at once, but it never works... development becomes glacially slow. Just focus on one and then do the other.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Surprisingly good for a HoneySelect game! Good job. I can't find practically anything to complain about, which is rare. Well, that's a lie. There should be some comment from the family as to why the fuck MC is naked all of a sudden. Also there was a scene after MC got converted into a demon with him wearing a shirt, which seems like an oversight, but I might be misremembering. Finally there's a couple of instances of characters calling the MC "Mc" instead of whatever name you selected.

Gonna keep an eye on this one for sure. If I had a suggestion it'd be to focus completely on the harem path first and then on the NTR path (or vice versa, but you already started on harem). A lot of devs try to do both at once, but it never works... development becomes glacially slow. Just focus on one and then do the other.
I think it's stated at the beginning of the game that the dev will focus on the harem path for now and that the ntr route is more like a very extensive bad ending. About the MC being naked thing, the demons said that they have an aura that make people act like them being naked is normal, the reason MC was weirded out by them being naked is because he has some kind of resistance to that aura. That is why he was getting headaches. Most people don't have that kind of resistance so they just act like that is normal.

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Great game so far! We need more corruption/mc games that involve body modification as well. It would be greaaat if we get more outfit options in the future too
Well, as it is said early in the game: Clothes burn off, so not likely to be outfits, but as for other types of demon races....that is more possible. It is mentioned that there were 7 types of Demons in the Hell Dimension....

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes