Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have the sleeping pills , but when I go to Lucy's room late at night I do not get the option to use them.
What am I doing wrong ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
They're not neighbors if they live in the same house as you,
That makes them roommates,
Which is a title most people hate,
Which makes it a very good thing that there's an Incest Patch,
But still it should be "My new Roomates" ya know,
Unless they actually live in a house next to the MCs house.

...Or in a van down by the River! RIP Chris Farley.
The title doesn't refer to your family/"roommates", it refers to your neighbors who just moved in and give you the power to corrupt your family/"roommates".

Reactions: Rickster6

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
So, I'm a little stuck. Hints for Zoe say, I should finish Lucy's transformation. And Hints for Grace say, I should go to my room and think. There arent any hints for Lucy. I got her to corruption level 3 and affection 31. The other two are on corruption 3 and affection 25. There is no option to think and dunno what to do with Lucy. I can not get Lucys corruption level to 4 I have her affection to 35 already
Any help please?

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I have the sleeping pills , but when I go to Lucy's room late at night I do not get the option to use them.
What am I doing wrong ?
How do I get sleeping pills? I have Lucy at affection 25 (zoe and grace are both at 25 too and game is keeping Mary at 15), but corruption only at 2 and I don't see anything to trigger next stage and there's not even a hint for what needs to be done next. Doesn't help both Zoe's and Mary's hints say I need to progress with Lucy and all Grace's hint says 'think about it in my room'

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I got the sleeping pills by going to the bathroom (can't remember when) and you see a scene with an empty shower and a highlighted item on the left of the screen by the sink, they are the tablets.

Someone plase let me know how I administer them to Lucy.

Reactions: userrandy

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What am I doing wrong ?
Use the sleeping pills on the kitchen in the afternoon. There is a icon in the fridge, then go to her room at night.

Reactions: Cornfield

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
How do I get sleeping pills? I have Lucy at affection 25 (zoe and grace are both at 25 too and game is keeping Mary at 15), but corruption only at 2 and I don't see anything to trigger next stage and there's not even a hint for what needs to be done next. Doesn't help both Zoe's and Mary's hints say I need to progress with Lucy and all Grace's hint says 'think about it in my room'
It's a bug I just updated the OP with a new version with that bug fixed.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When Lucy turned into a succubus she comes one morning transformed as petite Lucy into MC's room.
At this point, you have an option to fuck her as petite Lucy.
So a random trigger from sleeping in your room after her transformation is complete?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Great game cant wait for new update hope to see some kind furry girls with big breasts)And gonna be great if we can increase girls breasts size even more

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
hows the sandbox mechanic? annoying? time of day management kinda thing?
Mostly fine, there's not an overabundance of locations and everyone's daily schedules are consistent. There were only two times that a trigger was at a specific location at a specific time that wasn't explicitly pointed out in the hint system (It looks like those hints will be updated to have the time of day in future updates based on thread conversation)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So a random trigger from sleeping in your room after her transformation is complete?
No, I don't think it's a random trigger but I didn't program the game so I don't know what exactly the trigger is. ^^

In my playthrough, I finished first with Lucy, then with Mary, Gracie, and last with Zoe (had to level up Zoe to finish with Gracie).
Somewhere along those days after Lucy's demonizing she went to MC's room in the morning and was petite.
After that, you have the option to fuck here as petite Lucy when she is in her room.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
No, I don't think it's a random trigger but I didn't program the game so I don't know what exactly the trigger is. ^^

In my playthrough, I finished first with Lucy, then with Mary, Gracie, and last with Zoe (had to level up Zoe to finish with Gracie).
Somewhere along those days after Lucy's demonizing she went to MC's room in the morning and was petite.
After that, you have the option to fuck here as petite Lucy when she is in her room.
Rmaximus help, how do trigger?

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
Hm. How to trigger the transformation of Lucy? She is stuck at Cor 3 and Aff 25? All others except maid and Abby at Cor 2 and Aff 25.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
So I just played this game so far off to a good start fun and light. Would like to see more story soon but is that waiting for the MC to turn his house first?

I hope there will be more girls i know there are hints at them right now but would like to see them in the game more.

I do not Rate game this early for a review because they can screw the pooch, I know some people like when they can screw the pooch but that is not what I mean here, but if this is what i can always expect of the game i would say it would be a solid 4.5 out of 5. Keep it up

Reactions: Rmaximus
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes