ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Alright, thanks for the game, I think is better to wait until the game has more content. I believe that will satisfy me most, but I just can't help but wondering if there might be more corruption level than being more thicc ? For instance, Bimbofication, Goth Styles or Enslave the girls in further process maybe?

Well it is just my bubble, but have some different and fascinate corruption content would definitely help the game become great.

I agree on that, the "transformation content" is a bit...disappointing. Slightly bigger boobs - a bit bigger boobs - bam, demon.
I would definitely love to see every character go a "unique" path, as you said maybe goth (would fit Zoe), bimbofication, whatever floats the peoples boats. But right now its basically a breast enhancer and clothes remover - and thats it.

Reactions: Cernunnos. and warn

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
So I got Zoe, Grace, and Lucy affection up to 25 but don't know what to do from there since everyone says turn Lucy to stage 3 but I don't see a way

warn

Jun 28, 2018
I agree on that, the "transformation content" is a bit...disappointing. Slightly bigger boobs - a bit bigger boobs - bam, demon.
I would definitely love to see every character go a "unique" path, as you said maybe goth (would fit Zoe), bimbofication, whatever floats the peoples boats. But right now its basically a breast enhancer and clothes remover - and thats it.
Thank you for backing me up bro, I really appreciate that. I hope if the developer can see our comment would be great, but it's just my feeling about this game, we have totally no intention to challenge your concepts of making games, it is nothing more than a humble advice from a amateur R-18 game player, thank you again to make a great game, and realize it, the game is truly a nice work.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: ArxInvicta

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Some of the hints are a bit vague (sometimes it tells you to progress to a certain level for character A, but what they really mean is that you have to progress to a certain level for character B instead before character A can progress), but on the whole I liked the premise of the game.
Only thing that was somewhat silly is the walking around nude full-time at a certain level of corruption, even in public. I assume it's a personal preference/kink of the developer, but personally I'd prefer sexier clothing at higher levels.
This image for example, posted by the dev:
...feels like it's not even possible as an in-game screenshot because at that corruption level the characters seem to be allergic to any type of fabric. Which is a bit of a wasted opportunity in my eyes, but ah well. Different strokes and all.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some of the hints are a bit vague (sometimes it tells you to progress to a certain level for character A, but what they really mean is that you have to progress to a certain level for character B instead before character A can progress), but on the whole I liked the premise of the game.
Only thing that was somewhat silly is the walking around nude full-time at a certain level of corruption, even in public. I assume it's a personal preference/kink of the developer, but personally I'd prefer sexier clothing at higher levels.
This image for example, posted by the dev:

...feels like it's not even possible as an in-game screenshot because at that corruption level the characters seem to be allergic to any type of fabric. Which is a bit of a wasted opportunity in my eyes, but ah well. Different strokes and all.
For myself if there ever come good download links, I would rather hope I could turn their titties back to normal. From unique characters they go more or less to all the same body types and sizes. Well at least not like in some games also all the same faces. :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
My New Neighbors [v0.1] [Rmaximus] - Original size 1.34GB
Compressed Android (268MB) : WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac (262MB): WORKUPLOAD - -

*Bugfiixes 1, 2, and 3 have been applied.*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
Hi hngg. Are there plans for you to update your android port to this game? Thanks!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, I'm a little stuck. Hints for Zoe say, I should finish Lucy's transformation. And Hints for Grace say, I should go to my room and think. There arent any hints for Lucy. I got her to corruption level 3 and affection 31. The other two are on corruption 3 and affection 25. There is no option to think and dunno what to do with Lucy. Any help please?

Reactions: userrandy

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
So, I'm a little stuck. Hints for Zoe say, I should finish Lucy's transformation. And Hints for Grace say, I should go to my room and think. There arent any hints for Lucy. I got her to corruption level 3 and affection 31. The other two are on corruption 3 and affection 25. There is no option to think and dunno what to do with Lucy. Any help please?
Grace and Zoe both have to be changed at the same time, but that can only be done AFTER Lucy has been corrupted to 4. You only need to get her to 20 to get her next corruption, and it should be the sleep option at night, or kitchen early evening, look for red symbol on the right side of screen if sleep doesn't do it. ::EDIT:: You can't just turn her, because when you offer her the milk, she doesn't want it, so you have to find the sleeping pills. Yeah I am thinking of doing a fresh play-thru though and making a guide with all the corruption levels mapped out, since that seems to be a thing people ask about here.

Last edited:

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Grace and Zoe both have to be changed at the same time, but that can only be done AFTER Lucy has been corrupted to 4. You only need to get her to 20 to get her next corruption, and it should be the sleep option at night, or kitchen early evening, look for red symbol on the right side of screen if sleep doesn't do it.
Ok, but this thing doesn't happen at all. Lucy is past beyond level 20 and the red symbol doesn't appear.
Like for the kitchen event and the console triggered event (lucy_aff=15), there's no trigger for the red symbol.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, but this thing doesn't happen at all. Lucy is past beyond level 20 and the red symbol doesn't appear.
Like for the kitchen event and the console triggered event (lucy_aff=15), there's no trigger for the red symbol.
I'm gonna play through again this afternoon. think it's an insta event, but like I said in that post as well, thinking of making a chart/lis for corruption, a guide to help people. should be either late afternoon/Early evening for her event. I have a couple of things to take care of before that though. Might also want to check within the first 3 pages of this thread, from when this game began, because there should be info there as well.

Nov 4, 2018
They're not neighbors if they live in the same house as you,
That makes them roommates,
Which is a title most people hate,
Which makes it a very good thing that there's an Incest Patch,
But still it should be "My new Roomates" ya know,
Unless they actually live in a house next to the MCs house.

...Or in a van down by the River! RIP Chris Farley.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
My New Neighbors [v0.2B] compressed*

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes